Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10981689 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Youngzedd:
It is well.

What is happening to DANGSUGAR
It is on a free fall.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
leo1234:

It is on a free fall.

Any news
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
bolabiyi:
hihiohiohio, laugh in Spanish.....Iv always love the move of zenith...cool, so cool...no dulling, kip moving. #wealthtransfer
my sister I love zenith oooohhh!!! That is one ofy best stocks I love so.much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2016
Youngzedd:

Any news
No
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2016
[http://www.punchng.com/naira-slumps-391dollar/] smiley

I repeat by the time the market will price in the current hyperinflation both the mkt cap and index will sunk below 5Trillion and 15000basis Pts.

For those that areant aware the mkt cap has already drop to N6Trillion which is the exact post 2008 meltdown level.

Except for Dangote cement 2Trillion mkt cap that was added in Oct 2010 which now made up 25% of NSE Mkt Cap and as well has become the major tool for manipulating the closing price.

He that has ears let him hear.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2016
Meanwhile in other news, someone who bought Seplat exactly a month ago would have earned close to 90% ROI by today. You say the cup is empty, I say there is plenty of water to fill it!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2016
megainvest:
Meanwhile in other news, someone who bought Seplat exactly a month ago would have earned close to 90% ROI by today. You say the cup is empty, I say there is plenty of water to fill it!
Please i bought some diamond bank shares and its not really appreciating i will like to have your advice if i should sell and buy either first bank or zenith bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2016
willyede:

Please i bought some diamond bank shares and its not really appreciating i will like to have your advice if i should sell and buy either first bank or zenith bank.
The first will be the last and the last will be the first
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Intendy:

Coded thinz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyede(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Intendy:

Baba abeg help me i know to get coded instrument to decipher what you mean..Please embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2016
megainvest:

SEPLAT was enlisted in April 2014 @ the unit rate N576 it later went up to N720.

Now my questions are:

1)What was the value of Naira to dollar in April 2014 compare to now

2) Again what was the value of Naira to dollar in Jan 2016 compare to now

let's think outside the box and invest our hard earned money wisely.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Nestle making some of us proud... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Thursday and Friday is always bullish.

Best days to JO

Observing in full HD.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2016
FCMB offers drying gradually.
Please is it safe to enter the bus at N0.87 ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2016
There is an adjustment in date
FORTE OIL PLC Closure of Register
Proposed Dividend345 Kobo Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date18th -22nd April 2016 AGM Date 22nd April 2016
Payment Date 29th April 2016
AGM VenueYet to be determined Please note that the Company made some adjustments to the earlier dates. This information therefore supersedes earlier one communicated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2016
BMZK:

There will be damage control in the share price soon but be careful wit this stock as they are planning to bring in cutlass.let me stop here sha!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2016
locodemy:

There will be damage control in the share price soon but be careful wit this stock as they are planning to bring in cutlass.let me stop here sha!
Thanks Locodemy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2016
willyede:

no be the same way monkey dey sit down dog dey sit down also?.........you can think of selling monkey to buy a goat that has a different style of sitting.parables speaking things..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
BMZK:

Follow your mind. I will advice you to wait unless you have any positive information about FCMB. Just waiting for it to cross 0.96 let me jump out.
Meanwhile maybaker has gained over 12% within 3days and it is still rising!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
megainvest:

I just like your spirit.
Seplat bided @ over 302 with no offer.
Mega carry go.
Always remember to give us info when necessary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Its easier to forgive your self than to forgive others when a wrong investment decision is made!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Seems FBNH faithfuls may be in trouble.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
leo1234:

Follow your mind. I will advice you to wait unless you have any positive information about FCMB. Just waiting for it to cross 0.96 let me jump out.
Meanwhile maybaker has gained over 12% within 3days and it is still rising!!

i couldnt get exactly 1,000,000 units of may&baker but i got 800,000 units at #1.00.After few days,the stock started loosing heavily,my spirit told me to go for more units which i got @0.80k.I now have 1,500,000 units of may&baker.i will close my two eyes to make it 2million.i see a great hope and turnaround here in this 2016.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
megainvest:

You dey mind Peterichy, this is my best stock play this year. The stock that keeps giving.

I am not too much of a technical analysis guy but my friends who are have said we are close to the bottom in the NSE. That does not mean the all share index can't decline more but it just tells us this is a safe level to buy HIGH QUALITY STOCKS. Especially stocks with potential for good dividend yields. That way if something unexpected happens, you can stay in the stocks and at least get good dividends till the market get its bearing.

The market is a leading indicator and whatever economic malaise that we see presently in the country has been forecasted/priced in by the market from half year 2014 till date. as a matter of fact, We have lost close to 50% from the highs in 2014 till now. So how much do we really think the market can fall.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
PETERiCHY:

SEPLAT was enlisted in April 2014 @ the unit rate N576 it later went up to N720.

Now my questions are:

1)What was the value of Naira to dollar in April 2014 compare to now

2) Again what was the value of Naira to dollar in Jan 2016 compare to now

let's think outside the box and invest our hard earned money wisely.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Peterichy leave value of naira alone and make money if you have to. Alluding to your stmts, the person buying Seplat at this levels is a greater winner but that does not mean the person that owned it before is a loser. Seplat is a solid company, in the fullness of time they will regain all that they lost.

Meanwhile I like your real estate recommendation, that is a good place to invest now. It's a buyer's market out there and if you play your cards right you can be sure to snap a good property deal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
locodemy:

i couldnt get exactly 1,000,000 units of may&baker but i got 800,000 units at #1.00.After few days,the stock started loosing heavily,my spirit told me to go for more units which i got @0.80k.I now have 1,500,000 units of may&baker.i will close my two eyes to make it 2million.i see a great hope and turnaround here in this 2016.

You are good to go.
Meanwhile AIICO is low now and is likely to pick up soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
leo1234:

You are good to go.
Meanwhile AIICO is low now and is likely to pick up soon.

Aiico is likely to give more returns than every other listed insurance companies at the exchange.i will go for a million units of it @0.80 by next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
newdada:
Seems FBNH faithfuls may be in trouble.

Ah! Please don't kill me O!!!

Nyem the bad news in private cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
locodemy:

Aiico is likely to give more returns than every other listed insurance companies at the exchange.i will go for a million units of it @0.80 by next week.
return covers both dividend,capital appreciation and maybe bonus (which shouldn't be) so which one has aiico giving in the past three years.
No doubt a good stock but they keep taking shareholders to hopeville.
This should probably end this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
locodemy:

I had already taken a strong position in Mansard but throughout this week bought up as much NEM as I could afford...

Compare NEM's Q3 earnings with its share price and tell me what you think wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
NuttyChoky:

I had already taken a strong position in Mansard but throughout this week bought up as much NEM as I could afford...

Compare NEM's Q3 earnings with its share price and tell me what you think wink

Yes good stock but we know wetin hold them.............tight hand things

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: otomatic(m), Wiseadebiye, handsomebolanle, Streetinvestor2 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.