Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11093425 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (7822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
God please don't allow zenith bank to fall below 10.95 tomorrow!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Who's the registrar for Vitafoam, need to claim my last dividend biko while i hustle for more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
ufotty2001:

Did you take a bet? He who needs beef must accomodate blood! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
debeey87:
Who's the registrar for Vitafoam, need to claim my last dividend biko while i hustle for more.
meristem registrars
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Born2berich:
This one pass lion heart oooo...Na dinosaur heart (T Rex) be this. grin
Oando just wiped out minority shareholders systematically from OER and people still get mind to drop their hard earned cash into oxygen. It is well.

Please what is the implication of that?
Does it mean some people will lose their shares or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
ufotty2001:
relax, I will mop it up with my idle 300m..wait o..na dream oo..opya, back to bed.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
PETERiCHY:
I really pity those that still have their short term fund in NSE. I ve been sounding this note of warning since mid-last year when dollar was still below N220.

Henceforth we should expect what is called "STOCKMARGEDDON" which will ultimately push the dollar above N500.

He that has ears let him ear smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

http://abokifx.com/naira-falls-across-fx-market-as-reserve-declines-to-27-8bn-businessday/

The naira yesterday, depreciated in value against the dollar across foreign exchange (FX) markets due to shortage of the greenback.

Specifically, the naira weakened by N20 or 6.45 percent to close at N360/$, compared with N310/$ on Friday last week at the parallel market.

Nigeria’s dollar reserves fell to $27.8 billion by February 25, a 1.6 percent decline from a month earlier, central bank data showed on Monday, Reuters report. That marked an 11.91 percent decline from the $31.57 billion recorded a year earlier, the data showed. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

Did you take a bet? He who needs beef must accomodate blood! grin

This is a hard saying.
We always want stocks to turn green immediately we take position.
As if we are the masters of the universe.
There are rarely gains without pains grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sir Peter doing what he knows how to do best while jejely making money cheesy.

Pls let me know when oil price reach $40/barrel. In the meantime,me and baba get meeting about Zenith Bank
PETERiCHY:

http://abokifx.com/naira-falls-across-fx-market-as-reserve-declines-to-27-8bn-businessday/

The naira yesterday, depreciated in value against the dollar across foreign exchange (FX) markets due to shortage of the greenback.

Specifically, the naira weakened by N20 or 6.45 percent to close at N360/$, compared with N310/$ on Friday last week at the parallel market.

Nigeria’s dollar reserves fell to $27.8 billion by February 25, a 1.6 percent decline from a month earlier, central bank data showed on Monday, Reuters report. That marked an 11.91 percent decline from the $31.57 billion recorded a year earlier, the data showed. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kingcharlesD(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
am targetting #1.50 per share..... before i step in.........
jarkbauer:
Oando is going to 0.97k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

You have resumed from vacation
he has really resumed( grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Where people wey say they no dey buy loss making stocks?
Now who go even show you tigerbrands to buy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
zendi:
Where people wey say they no dey buy loss making stocks?
Now who go even show you tigerbrands to buy?

No one can time the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 5:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Morning House,

If you could buy one stock on the NSE and not sell it for ten years, what stock would that be?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2016
NuttyChoky:
Morning House,

If you could buy one stock on the NSE and not sell it for ten years, what stock would that be?

Thanks
sorry to say.there are many stocks that I can tell you and you'll still come back 10 years from now and meet them on the floor.they have existed on the floor for more than 10 years
people have held the cornerstone's,afrinsure,abc,beco petroleum,costain,japaul likewise the nestles,wapco NBL.total etc
so it all bugs down to what you want
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Intendy:

sorry to say.there are many stocks that I can tell you and you'll still come back 10 years from now and meet them on the floor.they have existed on the floor for more than 10 years
people have held the cornerstone's,afrinsure,abc,beco petroleum,costain,japaul likewise the nestles,wapco NBL.total etc
so it all bugs down to what you want

If you had to choose one that will survive based on maybe quality of management, growth industry, quality of earnings etc... what would your choice be?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2016
NuttyChoky:
Morning House,

Thanks
Dangote Cement! This is a great company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2016
NuttyChoky:

If you had to choose one that will survive based on maybe quality of management, growth industry, quality of earnings etc... what would your choice be?
so many things here still need to be answered.
take your age into consideration.
2)is it for passive income (via dividend)
3)or capital preservation.
4)since we are not God to know the end of today not to even talk of 10 years from now, what is your backup plan if the above should fail?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2016
EDUECO:
Dangote Cement! This is a great company.

Thanks Chief

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2016
Intendy:

so many things here still need to be answered.
take your age into consideration.
2)is it for passive income (via dividend)
3)or capital preservation.
4)since we are not God to know the end of today not to even talk of 10 years from now, what is your backup plan if the above should fail?

Oga, this is just a poll to compare answers...

A friend answered NEM, another one said AFRIPRUD, EDUECO has said DANGCEM

No overthinking... What would YOU choose?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2016
NuttyChoky:
Morning House,

Thanks

Nestle. I can hold this stock for ever!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2016
megainvest:

I can hold DANGCEM until cement is no longer useful in construction across Africa. grin
NB: I don't have a single unit of it yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2016
megainvest:

Lol at forever... I just had Golden Morn for breakfast so I see your point
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2016
megainvest:

Nobody knows what tomorrow will produce.I bought japaul oil in 2007 december at #5.80 and sold it in january 2008 before the market crash at #17.79.it still remain a history in my life till death.Just take a look at the stock price at the moment.i dont think it is wise for one to believe in a company for unseen period because of uncertainties.Those guys you see today running those companies you see as forever good to hold stocks may die tomorrow and their useless offsprings take over.........what do you think will happen? pls be wise in the stock market,make money when others are making it.........dont too believe in a company.......just take a look at fbn today and compare to 10 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

I can hold DANGCEM until cement is no longer useful in construction across Africa. grin
NB: I don't have a single unit of it yet.
Don't bank on that , Dansuger came to market at N18 around 2006....? where is it now. Suger is used more than cement in Nigeria. There is no stock to bank on in Nigeria for that long. The attitude of our people is what needs to change first. NSE is over manipulated by corrupted individuals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Oga, this is just a poll to compare answers...

A friend answered NEM, another one said AFRIPRUD, EDUECO has said DANGCEM
No overthinking... What would YOU choose?

my brother there is no definite answer.
your worst enemy go fit be your best friend.
like I said before going long have a purpose/reason
you may get nestle @ #700 today just like fbnh some years ago let's say 5yrs @ #30 they've continued paying dividend from big to small cash.if you had an horizon of 5 years on purchasing it then will you gladly sell @#3+?
passive or capital appreciation?
good passive with 70% capital appreciation from ucap,
Dangote cement is quite good but still enjoying tax incentives.
if taxed accordingly and with more room for downward price of cement he will definately increase sales reason for the expansion going on.
except he does something which im waiting for him to do then we will consider it go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2016
NuttyChoky:
Morning House,

Thanks
I wonder why people will buy stock for long term in a country where all things are unstable.. I better make money when people are making money!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (7822) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YourCoffin, handsomebolanle, Mpeace(m), sky2891, Choiceguy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.