Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11030990 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2016
sirflav:
please be warned!! there is a systematic selling of Zenith bank because the 4th qtr result is very bad due to high increase in loan impairment charges.

this is what i have heard so maybe we should trade Zenith with caution
chai..systematic selling..ok now..we don hear..na today? Abegi, were my pillow sef..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2016
angelo82:

Follow your heart because some people might be putting fear in you just to sell cheap. grin

Yeah thanks sir ...That was why i asked that question
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Late comers!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2016
lancee:

Was there any profit warnings ?

Very bad u said ..ok thanks for your info

There is no need for profit warning it was only the 4th that was bad but overall FY result will come as a surprise to many of us. That is what i was told by mr accountant .

As for me I have been wondering why the delay in releasing their result unlike last yr and why did it crash so low in January and hard to return to even N14?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
megainvest:
Late comers!
Very funny
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
sirflav:

There is no need for profit warning it was only the 4th that was bad but overall FY result will come as a surprise to many of us. That is what i was told by mr accountant .

As for me I have been wondering why the delay in releasing their result unlike last yr and why did it crash so low in January and hard to return to even N14?

Then what about GTB sir , why did it crashed from 30 , rem zenith crashed from 18 to 8.98 , and gtb from 30 to 13.28 thereabout
So that means bt zenith and gtb have the same issues grin

Did ur accountant said anythng abt GTB result too? ...maybe he is still analysing GTB
When was last yr result relaeased sir ?

Anyways anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
sirflav:

I will call my contacts cos I am heavily invested here. U fit dey correct, no doubt but which loans exactly were impaired to the extent of probably wiping out all quarter 4 profits and eating into the 84 billion PAT so far?

GTB and Access were more exposed to Oil and Gas. Zenith does not do much of SME but lends more to blue chips. Dang Cem, Nestle, NB all constitute a huge part of their 1.7 trillion loan asset base.

In summary, I don't trust ur info but since I am fully invested here, I better verify to prevent stories that touch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
sirflav:
please be warned!! there is a systematic selling of Zenith bank because the 4th qtr result is very bad due to high increase in loan impairment charges.

bros thank u oooohhh! Na so u like us reach
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
lancee:

Then what about GTB sir , why did it crashed from 30 , rem zenith crashed from 18 to 8.98 , and gtb from 30 to 13.28 thereabout
So that means bt zenith and gtb have the same issues grin

Did ur accountant said anythng abt GTB result too? ...maybe he is still analysing GTB
When was last yr result relaeased sir ?

Anyways anything is possible
They want to fight the trend !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
donmarshia:

I will call my contacts cos I am heavily invested here. U fit dey correct, no doubt but which loans exactly were impaired to the extent of probably wiping out all quarter 4 profits and eating into the 84 billion PAT so far?

GTB and Access were more exposed to Oil and Gas. Zenith does not do much of SME but lends more to blue chips. Dang Cem, Nestle, NB all constitute a huge part of their 1.7 trillion loan asset base.

In summary, I don't trust ur info but since I am fully invested here, I better verify to prevent stories that touch.

Sir funny enough my info came from someone in Avuru's office who is friends with the 'mr accountant'. Those in the oil industry already know what is happening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Zenith Bank, also known as Climax Bank is likely to gain at least 7% tomorrow!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Zenith now on full bid! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
sirflav:

systematic selling and systematic buying..ok..we dey here..a le salo..abegi, wey ma orijin make I cool temper..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dear all, do your analysis check with your sources as well.

I am heavily invested in Zenith but I'm not long on them.

I plan to sell cum div once they have made the necessary announcement.

That being said I do know of a significant (read >$40m) oil & gas related exposure they have that would take a hit whether in '15 or '16

Na their accountants plus auditors them know how them go cook and serve that dish to the shareholders.

This is the NSE... where you cannot punish management for irresponsible stewardship.

I WILL MAKE MONEY IN THIS NSE SHA!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Anyone using Investment One website for direct trading? I can't trade since last week. My account officer kept denying they have a problem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolakay: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
advise on diamond, fcmb n Fidelity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
The worst that can happen to Zenith is a flat result YoY. N1.5 Dividend is still within reach and that is all the bull needs to reach N15.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
megainvest:
The worst that can happen to Zenith is a flat result YoY. N1.5 Dividend is still within reach and that is all the bull needs to reach N15.

Sir, patient is all it takes. The result will be released anytime from now grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
megainvest:
Even N1.20 dividend is a good one!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, patient is all it takes. The result will be released anytime from now grin
Sir,patience is a great virtue in equity investment!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peptola: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
But who are those ppl in Zenith Selling nah....

make me not to lose my hard earned money o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
EDUECO:
Even N1.20 dividend is a good one!

grin even N1.00 is still a good one ..small small it will reach 75k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollops: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Raider76:
Anyone using Investment One website for direct trading? I can't trade since last week. My account officer kept denying they have a problem.
Yes I use investment one and I traded on it yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peptola: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
they are Selling off Zenith at 11.63 because i just saw over 1 million bid at 11.63 then a seller sold everything

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who are those dumping zenith?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dollops:

Yes I use investment one and I traded on it yesterday.

re: investment one
its working . just used it now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
stokfrick:

over 23m net bid.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peptola: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2016

stokfrick:

is true nah that is what happened last week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Raider76:

why don't you use their app?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peptola: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
bigjay01:

over 23m net bid.

but most of them are waiting below 11.20 but what is paining me is that some ppl are not patient they are just taking advantage and Selling

I just pray it doesn't Crash by tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
In a real bull powered by genuine info or news, sellers will not be this benevolent to give of their wealth, hence there will be low volume traded for the day in d presence of so much bidders!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Frangel, KayOn1, stcool(m), Hajicairo(m), Ginalex(f), unite4real, Payunsin, Jerekre(m), Freespirit89(m), SonofElElyonRet, ndept, stronglink, drotba(m), LordAdam16, Streetinvestor2, UncleBone, kollingz(m), kdaddy, Excellent7(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.