Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10947128 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
specialmati:
What's the price of uba now

And UCAP pls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
Zeeee will definetely make mw happy tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
You can't fight the boss if you're not richer than the boss! Don't fight the trend! MONEY IS REALLY POWER!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Raise your hands if you rushed into Zenith and GTB and bought high today...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is a testament to the saying,'that nothing last forever'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
EDUECO:

lol , I saw that coming.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the third Annual General Meeting ("AGM"wink of Afriland Properties Plc(the"Company"wink will hold on Tuesday, April 12,2016 at the Banquet Hall,Lagoon Restaurant, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street,Victoria Island,Lagos at 1pm to transact the forllowing business: ORDINARY BUSINESS 1.To recieve and adopt the Audited Finacial Statements for the year ended December 31,2015 together with the Reports of the Directors and Auditors thereon; 2.To declare Dividend; 3.To re-elect Directors; 4.To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors. 5.To elect/re-elect members of the statutory Audit Committee. SPECIAL BUSINESS 6.To fix the remuneration of the Directors 7.To Consider and if thought fit,pass the following as special resolutions; a)That the Articles of Association of the Company be amended by the insertion of a new Article20 to read the following; "Annual Reports and Accounts and/or other Reports,documents and informations relating to any business to be transacted at a General Meeting of the Company may be distributed or circulated electronically to members and persons entitled to recieve them". b)That the Articles be renumbered accordingly after the addition of the new Article

Another good stock.
tent also pitched here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
EDUECO:

In that case. make I start to collect my profit from Tigerhead before bubble burst! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mfunkynation:

Frankly, UBA is overpriced...Its not a good stock for investment at all..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
megainvest:

Make I start to collect my profit from Tigerhead before bubble burst!

forget it bros, nothing go burst..I am still enjoying the roller coaster ride.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Crude oil price fast coming down..

better take ur profits if you did not intend to stay on long haul... wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
@ manie where art thou. i hope afriland wants to do it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
veecovee:
Wonders, really shall never end.

I can't believe that GTB would loose from Friday's closed price, after declaring dividend this morning...hmmmh

it is called market apathy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Coolcash1:

Frankly, UBA is overpriced...Its not a good stock for investment at all..
pls kindly xplain it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
bigjay01:

it is called market apathy
And here I was waiting for gtb to shoot high so as to get more money but it seems the reverse is happening
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Zenith on fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oga Born2..., welcome on board to Zenith Bus grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
megainvest:
Zenith on fire!!!
price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Godisfaithful:
Oga Born2..., welcome on board to Zenith Bus grin

Is the result out or are people just pre-empting?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mfunkynation:
price

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2016

Offers drying up by the second!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
iyb:

And here I was waiting for gtb to shoot high so as to get more money but it seems the reverse is happening

Gtb closed at 16:25 on Friday. The opening ref price is what is making it to look as if it is losing. I have taken a cursory look at the financials, it is not a bad results. My higher bet is on Zenith Bank. Happy investing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Is Zenith result on the way !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elegantreworks: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
@mercylicious, @megainvest and other gurus. Please what should be the targeted exit price from GTB? Thanks for your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IdrisAdebiye: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
It is better to buy zenith at N12.5 and earn N1.5k dividend than buy GTBank at N16.5 and earn same dividend bracket. This is the reason why Zenith price will appreciate (in terms of percentage) better than GTBank.

Another Stock to watch closely is Access Bank. Their share price should not be less than half the price of Zenith.

All the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
IdrisAdebiye:
It is better to buy zenith at N12.5 and earn N1.5k dividend than buy GTBank at N16.5 and earn same dividend bracket. This is the reason why Zenith price will appreciate (in terms of percentage) better than GTBank.

Another Stock to watch closely is Access Bank. Their share price should not be less than half the price of Zenith.

All the best.

...and dividend yield for Zenith already higher than that of GTB (assumption)...lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
megainvest:

In that case. make I start to collect my profit from Tigerhead before bubble burst! grin
The ball is always yours to play!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
IdrisAdebiye:

All the best.
zenith bus I have already position myself since when it was 11.3 and I have access too but I didn't buy much

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GORRET(f), Zegra, UncleBone, 222Martins(m), Adinije(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.