Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11032452 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mfunkynation:
UBA registrar
Apr registrars.it depend on the work load on them thus earning season.
but its highly possible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Diamond bank dropped to N1.38 early only to close at N1.50 with above average volumes. (hammer formed)
Seemed mr. market was positioned to mop based on a sell off anticipation on d back of profit warning
interesting days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
yes you can do so by using the MY STOCKS section on EASYKOBO.

you have to select your stocks then the website gets personalized for you using those stocks like even their bar changes to your own stocks.

Asmara:
Is it possible to check from my laptop list of my stocks without calling my broker? Just looking for means of following up by myself on daily basis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
hammer

fxuser:
Diamond bank dropped to N1.38 early only to close at N1.50 with above average volumes. (hammer formed)
Seemed mr. market was positioned to mop based on a sell off anticipation on d back of profit warning
interesting days ahead.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
You're the man. Thanks
[quote author=Intendy post=43774545][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Intendy:

Apr registrars.it depend on the work load on them thus earning season.
but its highly possible
hope na to scan the fill form n sent to them via email
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
i think uba will get to 4 but is not going to touch 5

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
iyb:
does anyone in the group still get his dividend warrants the old fashioned way (post office box) and do they still send the warrants for shares purchased from the secondary market

dividends Yes, Warrants No
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by specialmati(m): 1:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Pls I bought some units of uba around jan from morgan capital platform.hope am qualified for this dividend of 40kobo.pls how do I get it if am qualified
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2016
Mfunkynation:
hope na to scan the fill form n sent to them via email
scan it to them and they'll reply you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2016
specialmati:
Pls I bought some units of uba around jan from morgan capital platform.hope am qualified for this dividend of 40kobo.pls how do I get it if am qualified
Yes you are qualified.
It will be posted to the address used in opening account with Morgan capital IF you don't have a functional e-mandate with their registrar,in this case apr
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2016
Gettin ready to sekem with Zee result today ooooo.... if uvr wit me say something
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Gettin ready to sekem with Zee result today ooooo.... if ur wit me say something
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dragonking2: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Gettin ready to sekem with Zee result today ooooo.... if ur wit me say something
Zee willl disappoint u guy....access is next

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2016
Intendy:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/oil-gains-as-producers-said-to-plan-output-freeze-meet-in-april

http://businessdayonline.com/2016/03/nass-adopts-36-oil-benchmark-for-2016-budget/

any correlation.
Iran posing to be a threat but they need to keep on producing since ban was recently lifted

Iran has no choice than to align with the freeze...Its even more dangerous for them to go against this strategy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2016
Zenith Bank is likely going to steal the show from UBA from today! For the now,Zenith Bank is the best bank in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2016
EDUECO:
Zenith Bank is likely going to steal the show from UBA from today! For the now,Zenith Bank is the best bank in Nigeria.
I hope so..really hope so.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2016
holm:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/12604_ETI_-_PROFIT_WARNING_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2016.pdf

Wait! Wait !! Wait!!!

"we expect our full year 2015 profit in US dollar terms to be lower than the nine-months to 2015 reported profit."

We need either the ability to short stocks or the SEC needs to sit up... Management and Directors are really taking shareholders for a ride
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2016
Coolcash1:

Iran has no choice than to align with the freeze...Its even more dangerous for them to go against this strategy.
how is it more dangerous?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Wait! Wait !! Wait!!!

"we expect our full year 2015 profit in US dollar terms to be lower than the nine-months to 2015 reported profit."

We need either the ability to short stocks or the SEC needs to sit up... Management and Directors are really taking shareholders for a ride
Bro,if a company is taking you for a ride;then sell its damn shares!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Intendy:
how is it more dangerous?

The oil that they are selling is what i called ''expensive oil''. The producer wells were drilled at a high cost when the crude oil price was high but had to be shut-in due to international sanction. This means that associated unit technical cost is higher than current market price. A further dip in the price will make revenue go south and engender average production cost to be very high. Also, good amount of oil revenue is required to revive the country's dying economy. It is becoming more challenging for government of the day to meet its socio-economic obligations hitherto and if the crude oil price is allowed to snow-ball away would worsen economic prosperity of the people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by selade(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2016
My people, Just to get your views. If you were to pick one stock for your long term portfolio between UBA, APR and UCAP in terms of dividends and capital appreciation. Which one will it be and reasons why?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Coolcash1:

The oil that they are selling is what i called ''expensive oil''. The producer wells were drilled at a high cost when the crude oil price was high but had to be shut-in due to international sanction. This means that associated unit technical cost is higher than current market price. A further dip in the price will make revenue go south and engender average production cost to be very high. Also, good amount of oil revenue is required to revive the country's dying economy. It is becoming more challenging for government of the day to meet its socio-economic obligations hitherto and if the crude oil price is allowed to snow-ball away would worsen economic prosperity of the people.

I am of the opinion that Iran's strategy to regain market share pre-sanction is the best for the country. Besides, the country's cost of production per barrel is not high. There is a difference between the breakeven price and average cost of production per barrel. How and when do you breakeven if you refuse to increase production. The oil price recovery is unpredictable. You can't make meaning projections or rather plan with such an unknown if you don't keep production constant (and substantial). The problem now is that everyone thought Iran could easily increase production at will but we have seen that a false assumption. Iran will not freeze production. A cap will be negotiated with Iran probably less than the 4m bpd Iran is targeting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2016
UBA don blow o. Pre-market bid looking good. Hopefully, it won't pull a Zenith/GTB on us as it happened yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2016
Thank you heavenly father for adding another year to my life!!! I glorify your holy name!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2016
UBA on full bid, about 37m i total. Price @3.75
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2016
Born2berich:
Thank you heavenly father for adding another year to my life!!! I glorify your holy name!!!
happy birth day..hope zenith makes ur day.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2016
Manonamission:
UBA don blow o. Pre-market bid looking good. Hopefully, it won't pull a Zenith/GTB on us as it happened yesterday.

Leave UBA na initial gragra...sebi na wetin GTbank been try yesterday! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SetrakusRa(m), Mpeace(m), cocolacec(m), Nemenma, Bimmms, Laso09, ositadima1(m), NL1960, IamR, Diyke4rich, mikeapollo, femu(m), Ginalex(f) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.