Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896040 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2016
The Price of GREIF NIGERIA PLC was adjusted today 22nd of March 2016 for a dividend of N0.60(60kobo) as announced by the board of directors. The last closing price was N9.83, hence the ex-div price N9.23. Please be guided accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2016
zendi:
Some people are loading moribund stdinsure.
Is Lazarus coming back to life?
dats wat am observing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2016
NuttyChoky:

I'm just angry here...

UCAP is less than 10% of my portfolio... I'm just hoping Fidelity makes up... entered at N1.15k and about 20% of my portfolio
UCAP was grossly underestimated just like some folks are underestimating Fidelity Bank!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2016
y that stock no gree move up or down
Intendy:
The Price of GREIF NIGERIA PLC was adjusted today 22nd of March 2016 for a dividend of N0.60(60kobo) as announced by the board of directors. The last closing price was N9.83, hence the ex-div price N9.23. Please be guided accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2016
EDUECO:
UCAP was grossly underestimated just like some folks are underestimating Fidelity Bank!
shold i enter fedi now at d current price... is dia result good
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Very inspirational words!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UD4040: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Abeg is access bnk still digging for crude oil?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Am out of zenith and access.
waiting to exit ucap and fidelity at d right time.

am not buying anything again, the money is entering the bank to be transfered to ... my sister grin

Am out of ucap. Anybody that want to buy ucap can buy today. So many on offer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2016
House abeg any recent news on Transcorp?

I am trying to understand the appetite for the stock today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2016
mercylicious:

am not buying anything again, the money is entering the bank to be transfered to ... my sister grin

Haba, no strategy for Q1?

I'm thinking of buying marked down ex-div stocks especially for companies that have history of paying interim dividends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Mfunkynation:
shold i enter fedi now at d current price... is dia result good
The decision to buy or not buy belongs to only you! Please,do your due diligence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Fidelity about to leave station !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oluwadanie1(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Manonamission:

PhD? Student pass student o grin

For me, FCMB is a good BUY for long term. This is my personal opinion.

The stock is currently battered for the expected poor 2015 result. The poor result isn't necessary a death sentence. Impairments or making provisions for doubtful loans is an accounting/regulatory requirement. If, the bank is able to recover its doubtful loans in the current year, it will reflect in the results as writebacks. Even if the bank eventually has to writeoff the loans as completely lost and provided it doesn't represent a substantial percentage of its capital, the new year is ground-zero start off point. The bank might eventually need to raise capital if the losses extend into subsequent quarters in 2016.

I urge you to do further research on this stock and others on the NSE.

lol.. Am actually NOT planning to go further in the academic line. Its a different long term purpose from what you're thinking.

Thanks for the insight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oluwadanie1(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2016
Coolcash1:

Since you are focusing on long term then it's not a bad price to enter. However, still do some research on the company to understand more about their nature of business and financial performance.

okay i will.

Thanks sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]so zee dividends not sumptous for u
mercylicious:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UD4040: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Pls current price for access
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2016
so zee dividends not sumptous for u
mercylicious:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2016
NuttyChoky:

I'm thinking of buying marked down ex-div stocks especially for companies that have history of paying interim dividends.

Please kindly list some of them.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2016
FCMB SLOWLY GOING ON BID, WATS HAPPNING
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2016
UD4040:
Pls current price for access
3.9 to 4.0 not stable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2016
jp130:
FCMB SLOWLY GOING ON BID, WATS HAPPNING

Na JIJO guys trying to push for 10%. This would be the 3rd Round. Too bad I can't join this time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Raider76:

Na JIJO guys trying to push for 10%. This would be the 3rd Round. Too bad I can't join this time.

kai!! am not missing the JIJO this time around...entered at 70kobo and didn't jump out at 86kobo earlier due to greed..

now I don ready! lets go there!! 90kobo anyone?? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
I have offloaded fbnh to load ucap and hope isn't too bad investment decision anyway?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jollity: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Transcorp on full bid Any news. Completely in the dark here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
betcindy:
thanks my dear. Still want to know if is advisable to offload fbnh and load more of ucap as fbnh is yet to release result?

UCAP - unless you're entering for dividend and long term; its has already broken its 52-weeks high. Bid has dropped from 114m to about 45m. Uptrend may not be much again. May find equilibrium around 2.50 for now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
joesandy:

thanks for ur advise. as for the broker that is the only one i know for nw coz i met with one of the official of nse in owerri and they introduce me to them. do u know any in owerri?

Valueline Securities is in Owerri. MCC road by Wetheral Road.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Men dey offload Zenith sha....profit taking is expected

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
betcindy:
I have offloaded fbnh to load ucap and hope isn't too bad investment decision anyway?

Running with the herd may be dangerous. Sometimes when you miss a bus it is better to let it go and look for another one.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
NuttyChoky:

When Q1 results start coming out, I expect to be largely liquid in cash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ORAGBON(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
betcindy:
were you able to buy Ucap?
been biding since yesterday, not able to buy.

what is to Fidelity n FCMB? full bid!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
imagine wat is happenin to my ZEE boy cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
just join the FEdi flight.... hope it land safely grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MARKETJJC, 222Martins(m), SonofElElyonRet, Agbalowomeri, robobo, Learner247, modupeshow, aj8(m), kaykehin and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.