Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10921906 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
double post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Can somebody give an update as to when Fidelity bank is likely to release their result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Aks:
Can somebody give an update as to when Fidelity bank is likely to release their result

Any moment from now sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Any moment from now sir.

This reply is like one anyone would give when asked 'how long is a piece of string?'

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elubiazo: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Aks:
Most likely 29th of March. i might be wrong though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
fbnh likely to give 30k dividend before the week runs out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
E-Dividend Mandate
Dear Customer,

Introducing the E-Dividend Mandate Management System (E-DMMS)

We write to inform you that dividends on your shareholdings can be paid directly into your GTBank account. This is made possible with the E-Dividend Mandate Management System that allows you register/validate your e-dividend mandate at any of our GTBank branches nationwide.

The platform provides a quick and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of direct cash settlement from your registrars, whilst minimizing the incidents of unclaimed dividends.

To register for your e-dividend mandate, please visit any of our branches nationwide.

Thank you for banking with us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Youngzedd:

E-Dividend Mandate
Dear Customer,

Introducing the E-Dividend Mandate Management System (E-DMMS)

We write to inform you that dividends on your shareholdings can be paid directly into your GTBank account. This is made possible with the E-Dividend Mandate Management System that allows you register/validate your e-dividend mandate at any of our GTBank branches nationwide.

The platform provides a quick and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of direct cash settlement from your registrars, whilst minimizing the incidents of unclaimed dividends.

To register for your e-dividend mandate, please visit any of our branches nationwide.

Thank you for banking with us.

the exercise was said to be free of charge up to end of March, so it is now gtb is commencing. when is fbnh rolling out its on, as my branch says they didn't receive the platform
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Have DANGSUGAR declared dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
betcindy:
what was the bid of fbnh as @ the closing of todays trading?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
betcindy:

I'm hoping they don't pay anything less than 35k. Anyway how didyou come about this info, just guessing or confirmed 'gist'?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Aks:
Godisfaithful:

Any moment from now sir.
bigjay01:

This reply is like one anyone would give when asked 'how long is a piece of string?'
see comedy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:18am On Mar 23, 2016
gbolah4real:

see comedy grin
Please how do you quote more one person at a time?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 12:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Is this new e dividend mandate for everyone including those who detals are already with registrars.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Upcoming closures in the month of March

AfriPrud 23 March
Wapic 23 March
Zenith 29 March
GTBank 29 March
UBA 30 March
UCAP 31 March

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:51am On Mar 23, 2016
fxuser:
Upcoming closures in the month of March

AfriPrud 23 March
Wapic 23 March
Zenith 29 March
GTBank 29 March
UBA 30 March
UCAP 31 March

Good morning...
Please if I sell APR today, am I qualify for dividend?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ORAGBON(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2016
Good morning dear friends, I need your help as always.
I have unclaimed dividend with Cardinal Stone Registrars, income from NAHCO PLC I bought last year.
I called them(Cardinal Stone) after filling the e-dividend mandate form and getting all the necessary things done with my bank, but was asked to get a banker's confirmation along with it. I did all that and took it myself to their office at Yaba.
I was told my account will be credited in three weeks after due confirmation. I later received the dividend warrants via Cardinal Stone dispatch two weeks after I visited them. i lodged the cheque into my bank account only to discover it's a stale cheque. I called them up, but was asked to write a letter instructing them to credit my account(which they should have done instead of sending a cheque).
I have done that and sent to them but was told on phone when i called to confirm receipt,that it going to take them another six week before my account will be credited, because they have to do another confirmation.
Does it take this long for dividend to be credited to one's account? I need your candid advice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2016
ORAGBON:
I have unclaimed dividend with Cardinal Stone Registrars, income from NAHCO PLC I bought last year.
I called them(Cardinal Stone) after filling the e-dividend mandate form and getting all the necessary things done with my bank, but was asked to get a banker's confirmation along with it. I did all that and took it myself to their office at Yaba.
I was told my account will be credited in three weeks after due confirmation. I later received the dividend warrants via Cardinal Stone dispatch two weeks after I visited them. i lodged the cheque into my bank account only to discover it's a stale cheque. I called them up, but was asked to write a letter instructing them to credit my account(which they should have done instead of sending a cheque).
I have done that and sent to them but was told on phone when i called to confirm receipt,that it going to take them another six week before my account will be credited, because they have to do another confirmation.
Does it take this long for dividend to be credited to one's account? I need your candid advice

sadly yes !
Some registrars are more efficient than others.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2016
ukay2:

Good morning...
Please if I sell APR today, am I qualify for dividend?
Thanks

yes u will be qualified
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2016
fxuser:

sadly yes !
Some registrars are more efficient than others.

And some are worse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2016
ORAGBON:
bros, this tire me.... am jus waotin for d warrant tovet my money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2016
http://allafrica.com/stories/201603230095.html By Emmanuel Elebeke
The Federal Government on Tuesday shared the
sum of N345.095 billion with the the States and
Local Governments for the month of February.
The amount was short of N25.293 billion from
the N370 billion shared in the preceding month.
A breakdown of the figure showed that federal
Government received N127.200 billion, States
received N64 billion, while Local Governments
got N49.740 billion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2016
Chibuking81:
http://allafrica.com/stories/201603230095.html By Emmanuel Elebeke
The Federal Government on Tuesday shared the
sum of N345.095 billion with the the States and
Local Governments for the month of February.
The amount was short of N25.293 billion from
the N370 billion shared in the preceding month.
A breakdown of the figure showed that federal
Government received N127.200 billion, States
received N64 billion, while Local Governments
got N49.740 billion.
I believe Nigeria revenue generation will improve in later months to come, because if it does, it will positively affect the Nigeria stock exchange market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
IF i SELL my Afriprud now, will I still get dividends?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2016
IF i SELL my Afriprud now, will I still get dividends?
gbolah4real:

yes u will be qualified
Modified....OK. Got it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Ok.....the Men in Black finally have decided to sell down on UCap today...

Omo see Offers everywhere cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2016
Expecting Corporate Disclosure from FBNH today after their board meeting yesterday...

They better not disappoint.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2016
You should check the offer price na cheesy
feelamong:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Hehehe... Zenith starting to look good to re-enter for one final wave!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
feelamong:

N2.09 . . umm 16.75% div yield
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2016
The Price of the following equities were adjusted today 23rd of March, 2016 for dividend as declared by their board of directors. WAPIC INSURANCE PLC was adjusted for a dividend of N0.03(3kobo). The last closing price was N0.50, hence the ex-div price N0.50. AFRICA PRUDENTIAL REGISTRARS PLC was adjusted for a dividend of N0.43(43kobo). The last closing price was N3.20, hence the ex-div price N2.77. Please be guided accordingly.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leparj(m), handsomebolanle, MysTeerioz(f), manwomanok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.