Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,696 members, 7,865,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11089804 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (7820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
Could this be true

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock%20PICKS/State-Of-The-Market--5-stocks-to-remove-from-your-portfolio/30586

Buy Damaged STOCKS but not Damaged COMPANIES’’.

· Transcorp Plc

· Skyebank Plc

· FCMB Plc

· FBNH Plc

· Diamond Bank Plc
base on Transcorp, you can not eat your cake and have it. How can Transcorp split into two, been Transcohot and Transcorp, the main business of Transcorp is hotel, power sector is an added advantage. Who is fooling who, their director wanted each of them to be sell for #10 each. With the current situation Transcorp suppose to be selling for 50 kobo. Transcorp would have perform well has it been it was not dividend into two.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Very horrible service from Investment- One...

Took them several months to do little things... till today I don't have my FBNH dividends of last year, account officer picks call and respond to emails only when they feel like. I am of one mind to add the MD on LinkedIn and give them a piece of my mind.

With all these negatives I wonder why they charge 4% for in and out (1.86% buyside & 2.14% sellside)

I still have a long term portfolio there that I don't trade but I have almost 80% of my investment funds with Morgan Capital now...

Soon I will leave those people completely

Thank you o jare. I was beginning to wonder if i was just imagining things. Now having been a front-line officer in a service providing institution in the past, I know how tough things can be for Customer Service Reps and Account Officers so I try not to make tedious or too much demands. Anyway I will still watch them while looking out for another broker. However if the stuff persists I won't hesitate to file a complaint
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Manonamission:

If I remember correctly, I think I went with my ID and passport photographs. There were 2 instances. One with APR and the other with Cardinal stone. One of them still required a banker's confirmation, which I processed that same day and collected the warrant. You could also ask your broker to send you a copy of your CSCS stock holding details as backup (it wasn't required of me though).

Thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
spicytayomic:

you need to contact your stockbroker and ask them to process your signature with the registrar,invariably, you will have to fill a share/stock transfer form with your stock broker
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
bolabiyi:
people find it hard to read..why bother explain? He may not read this either grin

Dear nsempa professor of reading culture,
Consider that I learnt my reading in evening school,
And that English was never my native tongue.
Therefore let your mercy arise and your anger destool.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chibuking81:
base on Transcorp, you can not eat your cake and have it. How can Transcorp split into two, been Transcohot and Transcorp, the main business of Transcorp is hotel, power sector is an added advantage. Who is fooling who, their director wanted each of them to be sell for #10 each. With the current situation Transcorp suppose to be selling for 50 kobo. Transcorp would have perform well has it been it was not dividend into two.

I thought Transcorp got 80% stake in Trans hotel. Why is Transcorp having this problems.

I hope Tony isn't selling another shell company to us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Raider76:
Another disadvantage on inv one easy trade is that you cannot cancel an order once given until market close at 4 pm. If you need to cancel you have to call your accounts officer. This is huge disadvantage which Morgan does not have.
One bowl of kunu for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
OjaP:
Hi Folks,

Is this a good time to buy Oando PLC shares?

They have a 52 week low of 2.90 and a high of 20.48

They traded between 4.28 and 4.50 today and closing at 4.30.

They have some debts that are huge but long term which is not uncommon in the oil industry.

Something tells me the stocks would jump us soon as the price of oil gradually goes up.

Please advise.
they might soon start selling many asset to meet debt.
watch dog is barking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Asmara:
What of people is diaspora that have not done BVN yet. CBN deadline is 30/06/2016. Kindly advise as i just received a mail from my broker that my e-dividend forms can not be processed without BVN.

The only way out is that you do your BVN asap. I understand it's easier said than done but you gotta do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:44am On Apr 06, 2016
Intendy:

they might soon start selling many asset to meet debt.
watch dog is barking

Oil supply is not slowing down. The so called freeze may be coming to an end soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2016
fxuser:

Oil supply is not slowing down. The so called freeze may be coming to an end soon.

which bottle do you need too?
orijin or ......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Is ACCESS bank a good buy again considering their impending N100B capital raising? Is this not the case of Diamond bank in the making?
I need critical views on this.
Will it be better to offload ACCESS now and convert to either GTB or Zenith?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
Is ACCESS bank a good buy again considering their impending N100B capital raising? Is this not the case of Diamond bank in the making?
I need critical views on this.
Will it be better to offload ACCESS now and convert to either GTB or Zenith?
haba.some pertinent questions were asked by peterichy
what did they do with the previous capital raised?

access bank is claiming a tier one bank.when last did zenith or gtb raise capital?

they are just gambling and can't be trusted again.
you'll be better off playing bet9ja or baba ijebu cause ull know your position instantly and you'll hold yourself responsible for the outcome
don't use good money to chase bad money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Intendy:
http://nairametrics.com/boston-consulting-group-sets-up-lagos-office-says-now-is-best-time-to-buy-nigerian-assets/

ssssh! no allow some people hear this news na!!

Them still dey wait make dem devalue Naira..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2016
feelamong:

ssssh! no allow some people hear this news na!!

Them still dey wait make dem devalue Naira..

which champagne do you like?
hope you guys know we are in dividend payment month,I'll keep declaring till month end,come grab your bottle now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Seems Zenith will pay Dividend today. Can somebody confirm it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2016
Aks:
Seems Zenith will pay Dividend today. Can somebody confirm it?
yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2016
NEM, my darling NEM, I am waiting for you to wake up sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RedCapChief(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Intendy:
http://nairametrics.com/boston-consulting-group-sets-up-lagos-office-says-now-is-best-time-to-buy-nigerian-assets/
The fact that BCG has opened an office in Lagos speaks to the endless possibilities for wealth creation in this country.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2016
RedCapChief:

The fact that BCG has opened an office in Lagos speaks to the endless possibilities for wealth creation in this country.

The octopus disagrees with you, and you know the octopus cannot go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Just going through the 2105 financial report of AFRILAND and found out that administrative expenses, which is more like the security votes of top management went down by about 35%.

We can not afford to keep quite, let us talk and speak our minds, perhaps God may use that to touch the minds of our corporate managers.

The AGM came down from N114 million in 2014 to N68 million in 2015

Consultancy fees came down from N32 million in 2014 to N10 million.

Donations came down from N85 million to N8.5 million, NB about 90% of the donations went to the Foundation and NGO of the oga at the top.

Technical service fees went down from N121 million in 2014 to N110 million in 2015.

In all administrative expenses went down from N1 billion in 2014 to N652 million in 2015.

A lot needs to be done by management towards creating wealth for shareholders, but I think a journey of a 1000 mile starts with a step

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2016
RedCapChief:

I'd been wondering when they were going to come to Nigeria considering that McKinsey and Bain have been on ground since

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
ANy News of E-Transact....They've gained for 2 consecutive days now....with more bids and no offer. Bids were also the highest for the day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=RedCapChief post=44454858]
[color=#000099][size=10pt] The fact that BCG has opened an office in Lagos speaks to the endless possibilities for wealth creation in this country.

Who r they and y should i start celebrating thier presence? Just want to know oo may b na them go release our bull,!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
I just JO from FCMB, its been a good ride cheesy

If it retraces, I may revisit before dividend

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
GUD move, ejoy

NuttyChoky:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
NuttyChoky:

That must have been a good one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
What is current the price of:
FCMB.
ACCESS.
ZENITH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) ... (7820) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.