Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,715 members, 7,865,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11090037 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (7820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
very dull market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
jp130:
very dull market
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You didnt join fcmb and firstbank bandwagon e sweet no be lie
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
iyb:

When is FCMB closing their register for Dividend.

I need to JO before the prices falls, i thougth it will hit 1N
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
i actually missd fcmb cos of huge offer den even wen i was deeply interested
enterd fbnh @3.51 dat tym we were xpecting dia result b4 dem com postpone.
fide de dull maps bt am patient wit dem as i did wit tigre-head, em brand

iyb:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
FBNH's 2015 Full Year Result may be released today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iyb(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

When is FCMB closing their register for Dividend.

I need to JO before the prices falls, i thougth it will hit 1N
13th - 19th april
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
iyb:

13th - 19th april

Long, i need to offload my FCMB fast
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
ExLaidback:

That must have been a good one.

It was bro, as always didn't want to use greed to jinx a good ride... There is only one must hold in my portfolio smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
The bolded in this Reuters report echoes my thought on the crude oil price crisis.

The shale industry is the problem of crude oil, the main cause of the oversupply, the reason the present oil glut cannot abate like past ones, not Iran or whatever.
But shale is high cost production that is being hurt badly by the present low prices.

Shale production is right now in coma because of the low prices, and for oil to regain some kind of balance,
shale production has to die completely. Business is war, not a missionary affair.

Zendi thinks that forevermore, oil price has to remain under the shale oil break-even price,
formally said to be around $70 but now coming down due to production tech improvements.

cool cool cool cool cool cool

Related: RUSSIA
Exclusive: Russia sees oil price of $45-$50 per barrel 'acceptable' as it prepares for freeze deal - sources
MOSCOW | BY VLADIMIR SOLDATKIN

Russia believes an oil price at $45-$50 per barrel is acceptable to allow the global oil market to balance, as it prepares to meet leading oil producers in Doha later this month, sources familiar with Russian plans said on Wednesday.

Leading oil producers plan to meet in Doha on April 17 to cement a preliminary deal reached between Russia, Venezuela, Qatar and Saudi Arabia in February to freeze oil output at levels reached in January, to curb a surplus on the oil market.

"Now there is discussion of how long production will be frozen and ways to monitor the agreement," one of the sources said.

"The level of $45-50 (per barrel) is acceptable from the point of view of market balance: if prices go higher shale oil production could start to recover."

A Russian Energy Ministry spokeswoman confirmed that the information provided by the sources was correct.

Oil producers such as Russia and Venezuela are highly dependent on energy revenues, with their state budgets at risk after global oil prices fell to under $40 per barrel from over $115 in June 2014.

The Doha meeting is expected to bring together major oil producers, including the ex-Soviet nations Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan, which along with Russia have seen their currencies falling sharply on weak oil.

The key question concerns Iran, which saw its oil output curtailed for years by sanctions that have been lifted this year, and wants to bring its output to pre-sanctions levels before sticking to any agreement. Tehran plans to attend the Doha meeting, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said this week.

The sources who discussed Moscow's position said they believed Iran would struggle to quickly reach levels it has announced. They said Iranian growth is now coming mostly from selling oil from storage and putting easy-to-launch fields on stream.

"A freeze without Iran is being discussed. At the moment we don't see tough conditions (from others) for Iran to join," one of the sources said.

The sources added that 17 countries in total could take part in the Doha meeting. They said Russia was considering a number of options to deepen its cooperation with OPEC, but they don't include joining the organization.

PRODUCTION, NOT EXPORTS

The Russian sources said that the deal to freeze oil output is expected to speed up rebalancing of oil supply and demand by around half a year.

Russia was pumping at a 30-year high last month of 10.91 million barrels per day (bpd), even higher than its previous record in January. <O/RUS1> The sources said the agreement in Doha is set to cover production, not exports.

They said Russia would not put new projects on hold as part of the freeze deal, and may use other methods to regulate its production, including technical ones. They did not elaborate.

Last month, industry sources told Reuters that Rosneft (ROSN.MM), the world's top listed oil company by output, was floating the idea of a domestic production cut to balance the global market and as the firm faces a natural decline this year.

"A cut in production was not discussed as it is hard to implement and may lead to a sharp jump in prices, causing a new wave of output activation at more costly fields," one of the sources said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Tigerbrand don start again. Mscheew

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
zendi:
The bolded in this Reuters report echoes my thought on the crude oil price crisis.

The shale industry is the problem of crude oil, the main cause of the oversupply, the reason the present oil glut cannot abate like past ones, not Iran or whatever.

This is no secret.

Shale oil was America's solution to high energy prices, thanks to Obama.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
ExLaidback:

Tigerbrand don start again. Mscheew

Hahaha. Chai. My tiger my tiger.

grin
See u next year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
mercylicious:

grin
See u next year.

Una no dey hear wetin Dangote dey talk for kaduna?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
mercylicious:

grin
See u next year.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
manie:
Just going through the 2105 financial report of AFRILAND and found out that administrative expenses, which is more like the security votes of top management went down by about 35%.

We can not afford to keep quite, let us talk and speak our minds, perhaps God may use that to touch the minds of our corporate managers.

The AGM came down from N114 million in 2014 to N68 million in 2015

Consultancy fees came down from N32 million in 2014 to N10 million.

Donations came down from N85 million to N8.5 million, NB about 90% of the donations went to the Foundation and NGO of the oga at the top.

Technical service fees went down from N121 million in 2014 to N110 million in 2015.

In all administrative expenses went down from N1 billion in 2014 to N652 million in 2015.

A lot needs to be done by management towards creating wealth for shareholders, but I think a journey of a 1000 mile starts with a step

Nature, terms and conditions of transactions with related parties
The company enters into transactions with Heirs Holdings Limited which owns 3.84% of Afriland
Properties Plc shareholding. The sales to and purchases from related parties are made at normal
market prices. There is no record of any impairment of receivables relating to amounts owed by
related during the year. Due from related party represent the fee outstanding for project
supervision.
Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is a non-governmental and not-for-profit organisation that was
established to transform communities that have been ravaged by natural disasters, hazards and
conflicts into thriving and economically sustainable communities. The Founder of TEF is the
current Chairman of Heirs Holding Limited which owns 3.84% of Afriland Properties Plc
shareholding. Afriland Properties Plc does Community Service Responsibilities projects up to 2%
of its profit before tax through the foundation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
manie:

Nature, terms and conditions of transactions with related parties
The company enters into transactions with Heirs Holdings Limited which owns 3.84% of Afriland
Properties Plc shareholding. The sales to and purchases from related parties are made at normal
market prices. There is no record of any impairment of receivables relating to amounts owed by
related during the year. Due from related party represent the fee outstanding for project
supervision.
Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is a non-governmental and not-for-profit organisation that was
established to transform communities that have been ravaged by natural disasters, hazards and
conflicts into thriving and economically sustainable communities. The Founder of TEF is the
current Chairman of Heirs Holding Limited which owns 3.84% of Afriland Properties Plc
shareholding. Afriland Properties Plc does Community Service Responsibilities projects up to 2%
of its profit before tax through the foundation.

What type of agreements are our corporate managers signing on behalf of themselves and the companies they are managing.

You control the board, you are earning your technical services fees, some of the contracts may also be awarded to him or his companies, yet you want 2% of the profit before tax to be channeled through your NGO and Foundation.

Is it a bad idea for Afriland to have her own Foundation, or send her donations to NGOs that do not have dealings with the firm and the managers?

Does it mean that some of our corporate managers have not heard of conflict of interest?

http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/forums/real-estate-investment-trusts-reit/3526-afriland-properties-6.html#post275861

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Can you let us know when Zenith Bank dividend hit your acct? I am still expecting mine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aks:
Can you let us know when Zenith Bank dividend hit your acct? I am still expecting mine

You should get your dividend in the next 24 hours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aks:

I never see my own oo. And I don already invite people come my house take orijin celebrate. Wetin I go do now? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Raider76:

I never see my own oo. And I don already invite people come my house take orijin celebrate. Wetin I go do now? grin

Make a copy of Zenith bank's dividend declaration, attach to your CSCS statement and drop with the Orijin retailer. May God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Like play like play FBNH refused to release results today. I was thinking since they didn't release it since, they'd at least make public the results today then the corporate action by tomorrow or latest Friday.

Which kind bank be this o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aks:
I just got mine.
Confirmed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
BMZK:

I just got mine.
Confirmed.

Do you have a Zenith bank account?

Does your surname start with letter A to C ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
manie:

Yes i used my Zenith current account and my surname starts with B.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aks:

Zenith dividend Don hit my account 20 mins ago...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
BMZK:

Shareholders with Zenith Bank accounts will get their dividends almost immediately.

Those of us who use other banks will follow in an alphabetical order, that is why I said we should all get our dividends in the next 24 hour or latest 48 hours
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Manonamission:

Make a copy of Zenith bank's dividend declaration, attach to your CSCS statement and drop with the Orijin retailer. May God be with you.

Bros you never see that GLO commercial where one Malam suya man wan cut the hand of a customer because he asked for free suya? Well orijin dealers are the same oo. Me I no want my hands chopped off. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
manie:

BMZK:

manie:

chai, see knowledge
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RedCapChief(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
manie:
Just going through the 2015 financial report of AFRILAND . . .
Please did they give any information on their new assets? What is in the pipeline? I know Falomo Mall has been cancelled and the LASG wants to build residences there (I pray Uncle T can work things out with Oga Ambo) but what is the state of the proposed Transcorp Hotels in Ikoyi and Port-Harcourt. The money had already been raised a long time ago.
It is not enough to Afriland to claim 10 billion naira company, they have to bring receipts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Please house, has anyone gotten GTB dividend payment? AGM and payment date was Supposed to be yesterdy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (7820) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m), Curiouscity(m), Ginalex(f), chillykelly86(m), SAK and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.