Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,973 members, 7,863,471 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11081072 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Any body with info as to wether UBN have released their result? If so, did they make profit or loss?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
lancee:

sell now "2015' ..come back dec '2016 grin

Mark my words ..I have spoken '' The Tortoise '' grin grin grin

Enjoy ur loot sir

You too. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
The market will crash more.
Sell now and come back in December 2018

This is just the beginning.

#The Eagle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Please house do anybody knows how much Morgan capital do charged for withdrawal? Can withdrawal be made any day excluding Saturday and Sunday or is there any specific day for withdrawal..?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
jarkbauer:
The market will crash more.
Sell now and come back in December 2018

This is just the beginning.

#The Eagle

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
ufotty2001:
Please house do anybody knows how much Morgan capital do charged for withdrawal? Can withdrawal be made any day excluding Saturday and Sunday or is there any specific day for withdrawal..?

I think 500 naira up to withdrawal 999,000 naira
1000 naira from 1 million naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Manonamission:

One of the primary responsibility of a receiver to a company is to settle debts owed by the company. AFREN shareholders are the ultimate losers. Creditors are given the priority before the owners of the company.

Oh the shareholders have definitely lost out completely...

Zenith bank's lending is subordinated to that of the bondholders...at current oil prices not much will be left if the assets are sold at fair value to go Zenith after the bondholders have taken their cut and the receiver has taken his costs to sell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
lancee:

How long does it take from when you send in a request?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
lancee:

but I was charge more than N500 ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
ufotty2001:
but I was charge more than N500 ..

shld'nt be more than that ..i no no how much u withdrew ..call dem morrow and double check
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
NuttyChoky:

How long does it take from when you send in a request?

mine i did last mth was same day ..before the end of the biz day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Anyone who wants to make it big or small in oando should be following the price of oil.Crude oil now at $44 is a positive news to oando.i expect the stock to gain up to 10% tomorrow since it closed on full bid today.

watch NAIRAMETRICS.........Very soon,he will caption.......IS THAT WHY OANDO'S SHARE PRICE IS RALLYING........

Hehehe lets go to lucrative oil stocks now before we finally miss them forever
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Another Good day Beckons!

A good pay day for AfriPrud Plc! cheesy

Abeg make una start to sell una Ucap and come back in December o!! grin

Need to mop up more at N1.10k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uzoboy86yahoo(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Goodam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2016
feelamong:

come and hijack my portfolio naah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2016
feelamong:

No be only you dey pray like this oooooo. But I noticed something weird about APR. There was this directive from SEC that registrars should return unclaimed dividend back to the companies that declared them. I did not notice any significant reduction in the unclaimed dividend in their financials. Are they exempted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2016
rebekah2011:

No be only you dey pray like this oooooo. But I noticed something weird about APR. There was this directive from SEC that registrars should return unclaimed dividend back to the companies that declared them. I did not notice any significant reduction in the unclaimed dividend in their financials. Are they exempted.

This order was given to them sometime last year...

I took out time to discuss with their MD the last time I went to their office last year on how they intend to work around this and he told me that The coys have actually intimated them that they do not want to incur the cost of managing the said returned funds; with all its attendant problems of staffing a dept and even fraud that may occur in that office.

As such they have agreed for the Registrars to still hold the monies for them.

So the party goes on!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
fcmb and ACCESS BANK MARKDOWN grin grin grin goodmorning everyone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2016
FBNH results may come out today grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
locodemy:

The man you are reffering to doesnt know that yam wey dey hot,people get style to eat am.nice reply sir.
Locodemy what is happening to aiico and maybaker?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2016
does mark down affect d share price of a stock that gives bonus only?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2016
ufotty2001:
FBNH results may come out today grin grin

They should just keep their yeye result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2016
feelamong:

This order was given to them sometime last year...

I took out time to discuss with their MD the last time I went to their office last year on how they intend to work around this and he told me that The coys have actually intimated them that they do not want to incur the cost of managing the said returned funds; with all its attendant problems of staffing a dept and even fraud that may occur in that office.

As such they have agreed for the Registrars to still hold the monies for them.

So the party goes on!

Thank you Sir for this info. But they should have at least disclosed it in their financials.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Mfunkynation:
does mark down affect d share price of a stock that gives bonus only?

Prices are marked down for dividend and bonus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2016
holm:

Prices are marked down for dividend and bonus.
pls wat s d formula to calculate 1 for 20 bonus for mark down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uzoboy86yahoo(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2016
The pesn that said fbnh might come out today whats your source

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Please how do i buy SDIGIPLC shares via morgan Itrade ?
SDIGIPLC is listed there but i can't find it when placing order.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Mfunkynation:
pls wat s d formula to calculate 1 for 20 bonus for mark down

Bonus = (Number of Shares you own)÷20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2016
Raider76:

i knw that. my questn is the a mark down price for stock that gives bonus
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Raider76:

So if an individual has 100 units it will be reduced to 5 or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Buzochi, unite4real, eziokwunwoko(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.