Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11031398 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goodyr: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
IS Okomu result out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Why won't they be quiet or have seen where someone bitten by a cobra makes noise. grin grin grin

Well it's only the gulible newbies that were deceived I pity.

Sir, what makes life so sweet and questionable sometimes is that some will continue to be prosper against all odds while others will continue to find excuses. One just have to choose which group one belongs to. Best of luck in all your preaching and trying grin. Remember some people have pocketed more than 800K as dividend today grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, what makes life so sweet and questionable sometimes is that some will continue to be prosper against all odds while others will continue to find excuses. One just have to choose which group one belongs to. Best of luck in all your preaching and trying grin. Remember some people have pocketed more than 800K as dividend today grin

And some bought this UBA that is giving out the N800k dividend at @ 2.60 when some people were preaching that everyone should vacate the market... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
feelamong:

And some bought this UBA that is giving out the N800k dividend at @ 2.60 when some people were preaching that everyone should vacate the market... cheesy

Abi naah sir. And in 2-3 months time, we will be awaiting another interim dividend from UBA, Access, Afriprud, GTBank and probably UCAP grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Why won't they be quiet or have seen where someone bitten by a cobra makes noise. grin grin grin

Well it's only the gulible newbies that were deceived I pity.

If you are so pessimistic about the market why bother to log on to this forum and read what others have to say.. I wouldn't be surprised if this dude has been actively mopping up some shares... or probably he loves us sooo much that he come to the forum daily to warn us against investing in the stock market undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
feelamong:

Comot you no wan comot , u said u re not intrested in the market ..u refused to park very well for one side , yet u still dey preach preach ..let those that are intrested in the mkt continue [Its their money ] ..abi wetin be this grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
feelamong:

Yes while some bought the same UBA N9 less than 2yrs ago

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Yes while some bought the same UBA N9 less than 2yrs ago

And you bought at N60 something years ago. Thats stock market for you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Watch out for a company in oil and Gas. Ready to pull out a surprise. Please for the sake of God, not a recommendation and highly due diligence is required grin. This might be a rumor as usual grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
feelamong:

I have stopped reading abnormally pessimistic post.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
PETERiCHY:

This just a tip of the iceberg, it's no brag.

Go and mark it somewhere "Time will come when UBA will trade below N1:50k and nobody will buy".

*ThE OcToPuS*

And I have marked ur word.
And u should hide ur face in shame if it doesn't come to pass
Or if it gets to dat price and people still buy.
And by d way u should already b ashamed of your self for still following up on something u have already given up on grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Go and mark it somewhere "Time will come when UBA will trade below N1:50k and nobody will buy".

*ThE OcToPuS*

And I have marked ur word.
And u should hide ur face in shame if it doesn't come to pass
Or if it gets to dat price and people still buy.
And by d way u should already b ashamed of your self for still following up on something u claim to have already given up on grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Godisfaithful:

PLEASE, TELL HIM... UBA thanks alert received.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
PETERiCHY:

While somebody will want to dispute that stock market is not one of the most organised gambling platform with the slogan of buy a fundamental sound stock with good dividend history angry

Or Firstbank is no longer a good fundamental stock

Well for the newbies below are the lay down rules for the STOCK MARKET;

1) DON'T lose money.

2) DON'T forget rule no1.

3)DON'T EVER INVEST what you can't afford to lose.

4) Your chances of pulling a successful trade is less than 5% which makes it one of the easiest avenue to lose money.

*Honestly God bears me witness that if i had to share some lamentations inbox messages im getting from those that lost huge unbelievable funds in NSE infact some of you will stop visiting this forum let alone invest in NSE.

So neglect any of the above guidelines at your own peril

*ThE OcToPuS*

Oga Peter Richard

These your rules worry oooo.

Rules 1 & 3 are diametrically opposed na smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

My only problem with this assertion is that you haven't defined the boundaries of this 'time'

Adopting your argument, I can also assert that 'a time will come when LASACO will sell for N20'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
rebekah2011:

And you bought at N60 something years ago. Thats stock market for you

Yea that's the more reason I stood out as father of all newbies with discerning spirit,

for them to really know that STOCKMARKET is a game of death more especially NSE where anything and everything goes.

The market has lead many to the great beyond via suicide and HBP name it,

In other words I will keep preaching CAUTION to depopulate the casualities.

As for those claiming to be profiting year in year out, if God open your 3rd eyes to see their true state of mind, honestly you will indeed pity them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Yeah. But before then I would have jijoed 10x and smiled all the way to the bank, while you probably have taken no action.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
@UD4040, Please check your email. Thank you and I'm sorry for the delay grin

Response Sent!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Raider76:

Yeah. But before then I would have jijoed 10x and smiled all the way to the bank, while you probably have taken no action.

The man you are reffering to doesnt know that yam wey dey hot,people get style to eat am.nice reply sir.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oando on full bidding!!!
Any news?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Zenith and GT looking strong Today...

Abi some insiders don see their Q1 results??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
BMZK:
Oando on full bidding!!! Any news?
Rumour of 17th April
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
BMZK:
Oando on full bidding!!!
Any news?

Ask Oga Peteru......

Him na Oil Magnate cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=Godisfaithful

Oga any issue with access bank.? Tne way the something is going am afraid of markdown aftamath!! I tot they r strong!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
BMZK:
Oando on full bidding!!!
Any news?

Oil price increase affects oando wella.
Guess its d 43 dollars price

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
those that bought zenith bank are now happy... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
http://nairametrics.com/inflation-emefiele-sets-nigeria-on-the-path-to-zimbabwe/

Inflation at 12.8% is way above trend; growth is below trend at 2 percent for 2015, while the Naira exchange rate has surged to hitherto uncharted territory of N320 per dollar.

The CBN last year rolled out a series of policies that have made the macro story for Nigeria worse than it should be.

The bank cut rates instead of hiking rates in the face of fast rising inflation expectations, chose to pump liquidity into the commercial banks (via a CRR cut) for them to lend in areas chosen by the CBN in a command and control policy reminiscent of North Korea and Venezuela.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hajicairo(m), Nemenma, fabulousmann(f), tijany130(m), dangle, TLAX, tayejay(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.