Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10855177 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) ... (7745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2016
today again NSE is not working... when will nigeria get things right @ least for once... everything in this country is not working embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 10:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Is it possible to just Register for E-dividends with all the Registrars once and for all, for future purposes even if you don't have shares with some of them at the moment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2016
ufotty2001:
NSE still having the same problem.. not working! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So all this while that I was shouting STOCKMARGEDDON is loading.....!!! shocked
you thought it was a joke.

Well i will advice you face your farming squarely, you can as well add a restaurant business to it. Thank me later.

As for the brave hearts that their funds were TRAPPED in NSE by the spirit of mammon that control that equatorial district is through with them.

Them go know say Khaki no be leather grin grin grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2016
ufotty2001:
please can you send me the mail you scanned it to... or their mail so that i can communicate with them
info@firstregistrarsnigeria.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Justcul:

info@firstregistrarsnigeria.com
thanks sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Well i will advice you face your farming squarely, you can as well add a restaurant business to it. Thank me later.

As for the brave hearts that their funds were TRAPPED in NSE by the spirit of mammon that control that equatorial district is through with them.

*ThE OcToPuS*

This guy, you are so funny.

I am 90% certain that you have funds invested in NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2016
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

What is he saying?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goodyr: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2016
NSE this is not funny oooooo..... God day oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
donmarshia:

This guy, you are so funny.

I am 90% certain that you have funds invested in NSE.

You are right but na my funds wey NSE don chop. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by realman2015: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Trading starts by 11a.m. today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by realman2015: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Intendy:
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/13330_TIGER_BRANDED_AGM_RESOLUTION_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2016.pdf

With the rebranding and repositioning of the company I can only watch my investment go north...Thank you Aliko...Making millionaires since 1900A.D

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

What is he saying?

Don't worry by this time next week you will know what he's saying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by realman2015: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Don't worry by this time next week you will know what he's saying.

Your advice is worthless on this forum and your rant is synonymous to that of a wounded dog. Obviously, the intent of all your post is to scare investors away and discredit the stock market which won't and will never work. I understand NSE has seriously dealt a great blow on you before which has made recovery difficult. I will say, don't worry, pick up the pieces and move on. Stop looking at the hole in the doughnut and focus on the doughnut itself. There are plenty of upsides NSE still offer to tough and smart investors who refuse to back down.

I will suggest, at least for once that you post positive news about your country (though i doubt if you are even a Nigerian) and stop spreading negativity because you might develop heart failure very soon.

If you still find my post unhelpful, go hug a transformer grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Morgan Itrade is back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goodyr: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2016
IT is 11:00 no show guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goodyr: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2016
NSE IS BACK MORGAN JUST SHOW
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2016
angelo82:

I am waiting for Access too but I didn't join Fidelity because of sluggishness of First Registrars. grin

Sir Angelo, First Registrar is very good as well and in the same category as Africa Prudential Registrar. One just have to talk to the right person and they have the online service too with that of Afriprud Registrar lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Pls I want to warn everyone here on this forum to ignore peterichy's posts and comment. I have investigated that young man and found out that he's a frustrated yahoo yahoo boy. He's down already and he's looking for people that will go down with him. Please if u know u value your hard earned money and wouldn't wanna loose it, kindly ignore that mischievous, frustrated and broke young criminals post and comments. Pls Don't go down with him. God bless you all

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Intendy:
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/13330_TIGER_BRANDED_AGM_RESOLUTION_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2016.pdf
Watch tiger brand go through another set of bulls.

Caution- if u have shares in Honeywell flour, be on d alert. I got info from a friend DT works in DT sector DT the coy is abt file for bankruptcy. I think its amcon things or some other loans. Just dig more for more info.

This is either news or rumour and not a buy or sell advise. You are the MD of your portfolio and as such I won't be held liable for any action you take.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2016
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Sir Peteru, you haven't post the price of crude oil oil today? I thought you said we should be expecting oil at $15 per barrel despite the fact that there's no freeze deal (By OPEC members) in Doha on Sunday? grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2016
@Dumex, those are strong words, i suggest you update the post (except you have proofs). my one cent. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by realman2015: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
mercylicious:

Watch tiger brand go through another set of bulls.

Caution- if u have shares in Honeywell flour, be on d alert. I got info from a friend DT works in DT sector DT the coy is abt file for bankruptcy. I think its amcon things or some other loans. Just dig more for more info.

This is either news or rumour and not a buy or sell advise. You are the MD of your portfolio and as such I won't be held liable for any action you take.

Whether insider info or not, honeywell is a death trap already. Though, Oba is fighting for the soul of the company but for how long? He is far from winning the battle.

Investors beware!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2016
NSE is back and running likewise the realtime of Morgan grin. Best of luck to everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goodyr: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2016
realman2015:
Trading starts by 11a.m. today
Correct guy. please do info me stock pic ooo. correct
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Justcul:
@Dumex, those are strong words, i suggest you update the post (except you have proofs). my one cent. lipsrsealed

The campaign against is person should be aborted. It is not necessary. There is no need to go dirty on one another.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Godisfaithful:
NSE is back and running likewise the realtime of Morgan grin. Best of luck to everyone!
THANKS.... GUYS FIDELITY DON DROP WELL WELL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RedCapChief(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2016
92% of Transcorp's equity portfolio is invested in UBA.
The United Bank for Africa owns all the borrowing of the Transcorp group.

Mutually benefical business

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2016
realman2015:

Whether insider info or not, honeywell is a death trap already. Though, Oba is fighting for the soul of the company but for how long? He is far from winning the battle.

Investors beware!!!
NOTED
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bioye(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2016
pdozie:

Please anyone with information on banks charges to process dividend form please advise.
I want to use another bank that may have lower charges than FBN. [ UBA, EKO, FIDELITY, ACCESS]. These are alternative banks I could use

I got my e-dividend mandate form stamped and signed at Ecobank and I am not aware of any charges.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2016
@dumexoga, ur outburst is uncalled for.
Why use such harsh words on peterichy? U call him a criminal- has he duped u or anyone on nairaland? Are u there with him to call him frustrated? mischievous, frustrated and broke young criminal- mbanu!

Even though i hardly read peterichy's posts these days,but that does not warrant anyone to throw such harsh words on him. I see ppl on this thread as serious minded ppl, unless proven otherwise.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) ... (7745) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mails4funshi(m), KayOn1, Wiseadebiye, Owoblowblow, jamace(m), Mpeace(m), eziokwunwoko(m), Hedgefunds, Emndy(m), faoogoke(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.