Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,944 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037260 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
The naira firmed on Wednesday following the expected Nigeria-China Yuan swap deal announced by the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) over the week.

Naira firmed from its position around 322 to 317, as bureau de change (BDC) operators claimed they were already seeing less pressure for dollar demand.

https://www.thecable.ng/naira-stronger-after-china-nigeria-yuan-swap-deal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Coolcash1:

Bad news for @Peterichy... grin grin

Thought Peero's instinct said oil will trade at $15...e don reach wen we go chop that your OcToPuS.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
sirflav:
The naira firmed on Wednesday following the expected Nigeria-China Yuan swap deal announced by the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) over the week.

Naira firmed from its position around 322 to 317, as bureau de change (BDC) operators claimed they were already seeing less pressure for dollar demand.

This is why I don't believe Nigerian newspapers too much grin grin grin grin

I have sold dollars consistently at 320 over the last 3 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Godisfaithful:
Crude Oil now $45.58... grin

http://www.bloomberg.com/energy

May be Obama's trip to Saudi Arabia has something to do with it. He may be there to convince the Saudis to drop there demand for Iran to join the oil production freeze. The US also needs the price to rise to help their shell producers. Just my hunch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
NuttyChoky:

This is why I don't believe Nigerian newspapers too much grin grin grin grin

I have sold dollars consistently at 320 over the last 3 days

So u follow ppl wey no wan make dollar fall abi?

Passwelle, wia u dey?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Notable at today,s close of market
· ZENITHBANK (CP: N11.80; 2.43%) -There were multiple cross trades with total of 8.5m units at avg. of N11.71. Participation involved offshore investors.

· GUARANTY (CP: N16.16; 2.93%) -There were multiple cross trades with total of 7.28m units at avg. of N15.97. Participation involved offshore investors.

follow foreign market participation in the market in the past days from

http://www.nigeriaretailinvestors.com/index.php/forum/nse-market-watch/226-market-watch-nse?start=288#forumtop

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hayyee2002: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
I love this forum. The good, the not so good, the bad, the not so bad and the ugly are here. One thing is common to the goal of all, to invest and make money.
This is stock trading, highly risky investment platform, information are key. U only need to filter and follow your instincts on the ones you will take.
In the light of this, it is absolutely unacceptable for anyone to personally attack someones else opinion. You have every right to take it or leave it.

I read with awe those direct attacks on peterichy's opinion. This is a no no guys and it's not funny. Some of the attacks are blasphemous and maligning. Acts like this would even deprive this forum potentially good information for fear of attack on their opinions.
I believe there are no kids here and if there are, it's time for you to grow up. I read about a 24yr old fresh college grad who raised 24millions dollars in fund for investment. He's one of the young people today taking the world by storm.
Please children and opinion-attackers should stay out of this forum.
I hope we will turn a new leaf and focus on the goal of a smart investor we all like to be.

See you all at the top!

*The Eagle * grin signing in.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Hehehe! crude just hit $46.03.........Peterichy on the run

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=locodemy post=44895502]Hehehe! crude just hit $46.03.........Peterichy on the run

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2016
locodemy:

The guy would have buried his head in shame...PETERICHY equals prophet of doom..Believe him at your own peril..

The Octopus my foot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2016
locodemy:

Hmmmm!! This Oil price increase is a dead cat bounce!

Better sell and come back in December!

These Foreign Investors buying are just about to lure you in... grin

*ThE MoNkEy*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2016
has any1 trap lik me in transcorp gottrn dia 1 for 20 bonus?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Hayyee2002:
I love this forum. The good, the not so good, the bad, the not so bad and the ugly are here. One thing is common to the goal of all, to invest and make money.
This is stock trading, highly risky investment platform, information are key. U only need to filter and follow your instincts on the ones you will take.
In the light of this, it is absolutely unacceptable for anyone to personally attack someones else opinion. You have every right to take it or leave it.

I read with awe those direct attacks on peterichy's opinion. This is a no no guys and it's not funny. Some of the attacks are blasphemous and maligning. Acts like this would even deprive this forum potentially good information for fear of attack on their opinions.
I believe there are no kids here and if there are, it's time for you to grow up. I read about a 24yr old fresh college grad who raised 24millions dollars in fund for investment. He's one of the young people today taking the world by storm.
Please children and opinion-attackers should stay out of this forum.
I hope we will turn a new leaf and focus on the goal of a smart investor we all like to be.

See you all at the top!

*The Eagle * grin signing in.

Well written and I think most people feel the same way as you. However, there is a limit to the amount of bashing the human mind can take and this is just a blowback. I have always ignored him because in truth he serves a purpose (that voice that makes you carry out all the risk assessment you know how to before buying a stock because you don't want to hear it say "I told you so"wink) but he did make it personal by attacking a group of people for the wrong reasons. I was being a Nationalist by giving him smack back to reality...am sure others had their own reasons too.

*The Carpenter* grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ASL33: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2016
sirflav:

According to the Presidency there was no currency swap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2016
My people..how una dey? Trust u guys r making d dough..dubai sweet no b lie..tanks to Zenith, ucap..wetin dey? UBA looks cool..any oda good stock to watch? Not really been informed lately..biko, BSITL..list good watch we can do DD on.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Plz lets us exhibit greater matury in dealing with other members of dis forum. Informations wud always b trown to u, u av ur full discretion to put dem on scale n pick d best. Lets welcom negative news too for better decision maki mbok.
carpenter:

Well written and I think most people feel the same way as you. However, there is a limit to the amount of bashing the human mind can take and this is just a blowback. I have always ignored him because in truth he serves a purpose (that voice that makes you carry out all the risk assessment you know how to before buying a stock because you don't want to hear it say "I told you so"wink) but he did make it personal by attacking a group of people for the wrong reasons. I was being a Nationalist by giving him smack back to reality...am sure others had their own reasons too.

*The Carpenter* grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2016
I see mini bull in taoday's session.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Tigerbrand has made some people millionaires this year o. Making cool cycles while some people joked about the board/name changes instead of following the trend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2016
feelamong:
Another good day in the Market beckons...

Pay day for Dangote Sugar!

BTW who is monitoring Lifestock feds with me?

Better sell now and come back in December!! cheesy

*ThE MoNkEy*

Please has anyone received alert for Dangote Sugar dividend ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2016
My stock pick: Flourmill @ N19 or less, UACN@N19 or less, Conoil @ N16.50, FCMB @N0.91, FBNH @ N3.30

Serious DD required. I could be terribly wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2016
BMZK:

Please has anyone received alert for Dangote Sugar dividend ?

was about to ask this last nite...yet to get mine..

Infact make I call Veritas Registrars now..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2016
Manonamission:
My stock pick: Flourmill @ N19 or less, UACN@N19 or less, Conoil @ N16.50, FCMB @N0.91, FBNH @ N3.30

Me I will avoid Conoil. I got stuck there for a long time. Also avoid jumping into a stock that is going down. Wait till it shows signs of rebounding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Manonamission:

I doubt you can get FCMB @ 0.91 again... Looks like the boat has sailed

I would add Diamond Bank at N1.30k to your list
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by idealsico(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2016
I had a stockbroking account with one of the suspended stockbroking firms (First Equity Securities Ltd). What happens to investors funds trapped in such firms when SEC suspends their operations?

What process should I follow to move my stock holding from this moribond firm to another broker?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2016
NuttyChoky:

i strongly believe that skye may be d next fcmb @ this current price of 0.91k grin grin when report is out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Today again UNILEVER on full bid no offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Raider76:

Me I will avoid Conoil. I got stuck there for a long time. Also avoid jumping into a stock that is going down. Wait till it shows signs of rebounding.

What are the signs? cheesy

For me, now is the time. Do your DD. You might be right though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2016
Please has Fidelity Bank paid dividends?
How do i contact their registrar?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2016
NuttyChoky:

At that price, it's a wish. cheesy I'm assuming there might be a slight pull back in few days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babynerd, Salvationone, SonofElElyonRet, cocolacec(m), Palomadove, Ofp1, Princkez, Laso09, naturalflow, Autophys1, rebekah2011(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.