Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037469 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:04pm On May 02, 2016
Happy New Month Everyone. May the GRACE works for US in this new month. Wishing us all the best of the best month grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:29pm On May 02, 2016
Godisfaithful:

http://stanbicibtcstockbrokers.com/documents/Stanbic%20IBTC%20E-Trade%20-%20User%20Guide.pdf

Looks very similar to Morgan. Question now is what are the transaction charges, and if there is a minimum amount for opening an account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:58pm On May 02, 2016
Another questions is can orders be cancelled instantly?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:59pm On May 02, 2016
Raider76:

Looks very similar to Morgan. Question now is what are the transaction charges, and if there is a minimum amount for opening an account.

Sir, buy charges is 1% and sell charges is 1% excluding other charges like CSCS, SEC, etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, buy charges is 1% and sell charges is 1% excluding other charges like CSCS, SEC, etc.
..And 5million naira opening balance grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:12pm On May 02, 2016
Justcul:

..And 5million naira opening balance grin grin grin

Not for the e-trade. The 5 million is not applicable to the real-time sir. I guess you can open this one with at least 100K. I will confirm one more time for proper verification grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:06pm On May 02, 2016
Raider76:

that platform is exactly same as investment-one.
both are on infoware but will confirm if investment one has incoperated this live market view.
interesting times ahead.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:10pm On May 02, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Not for the e-trade. The 5 million is not applicable to the real-time sir. I guess you can open this one with at least 100K. I will confirm one more time for proper verification grin

Its 5million to open the account.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:32pm On May 02, 2016
angelo82:

Okay sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 8:07pm On May 02, 2016
seemples:
Kai...#SaiPETERiCHY!!! grin
its simple for him..he just goes to google and type."Bad news for Nigeria"...yeye dey smell.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bulkwealth(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2016
stockbull:
Nigerian stock exchange market alert,
Daily market report,capitalization,index,cscs,today report.
If you are investor in the Nigeria stock exchange market and you are active investor , follow this thread as I will be posting stocks that would make significant gains and the time limit based on my perspective.
You want to alert your friends,share and bookmark this topic,copy the link below

http://rs.gs/VU8

please read my disclaimer that's effective on any stock pick recommendation you get here
DISCLAIMER
YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR TRUSTED INVESTING COUNSELLOR OR YOUR BROKER BEFORE YOU INVEST IN MY RECOMMENDED STOCKS AS YOU KNOW STOCKS RESPOND TO NEWS AND NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ANY STOCK IN THE NEXT DAY AND THE FUTURE DECISION OF ANY COMPANY 'S MANAGEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen
I am a strong advocate of Plan "B".
It is ignorance to limit yourself to one stream of income.
It is more annoying when that one source of income is ACTIVE.
There are 2 types of income: Active & Passive.
(I can lecture you on that for free)
My plan B gives me the two most important factors in human growth and development: Information & Contacts.
I have seen market women,uneducated people and the elites earn big and drive brand new cars courtesy of my plan B company.
It takes just N6,600 donation to start.
With this one off donation,you help the less privileged and you also earn.
Just few hours ago,some of my patners earned their brand new cars in Calabar.
Check them out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTyndt1m6c
So many started few months ago and today,they are better-off
I look forward to giving you details and strategies on how this works.
Inbox me now and lets soar.
" As long as you don't know what you ought to,you don't grow ".
" Your income grows to the extent that you do".
"There is no probability of FAILURE to a man who hasn't tried, It is GUARANTEED".
P.O.O.R is an acronym for
Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.
You don't wanna pass this over!!!
#ImpossibleIsNothing.
#TakeAdvantage.
#InboxMeNow
#whatsapp me
#on 08114787814#
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 8:50pm On May 02, 2016
bulkwealth:

Ladies and Gentlemen
I am a strong advocate of Plan "B".
It is ignorance to limit yourself to one stream of income.
It is more annoying when that one source of income is ACTIVE.
There are 2 types of income: Active & Passive.
(I can lecture you on that for free)
My plan B gives me the two most important factors in human growth and development: Information & Contacts.
I have seen market women,uneducated people and the elites earn big and drive brand new cars courtesy of my plan B company.
It takes just N6,600 donation to start.
With this one off donation,you help the less privileged and you also earn.
Just few hours ago,some of my patners earned their brand new cars in Calabar.
Check them out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTyndt1m6c
So many started few months ago and today,they are better-off
I look forward to giving you details and strategies on how this works.
Inbox me now and lets soar.
" As long as you don't know what you ought to,you don't grow ".
" Your income grows to the extent that you do".
"There is no probability of FAILURE to a man who hasn't tried, It is GUARANTEED".
P.O.O.R is an acronym for
Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.
You don't wanna pass this over!!!
#ImpossibleIsNothing.
#TakeAdvantage.
#InboxMeNow
#whatsapp me
#on 08114787814#
d advert na idea..issokay..but wetin pain me be say d tin too long..haha kikode.. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2016
Godisfaithful:

It is N5 million at IBTC stockbrokers, FSDH Securities, Rencap Securities and FBN securities. With N3 million you can open an account with Securities Africa on Marina Lagos.

For investors who want to trade on Nairobi, Accra, Johanesbourg and other stock exchanges in Africa, having an account with Securities Africa will not be a bad idea.

http://www.securitiesafrica.com/African-Markets
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 9:10pm On May 02, 2016
angelo82:

I guess if one has more than N5m to trade with it is safer for one to use the likes of Stanbic. They are less likely to go under with your money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:14pm On May 02, 2016
Raider76:

I guess if one has more than N5m to trade with it is safer for one to use the likes of Stanbic. They are less likely to go under with your money.

True but the good thing about them is that they can sell your illiquid stocks also with much hassle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
Coolcash1:
My stock pick for tomorrow;

FBNH- the storm is over..New management is in place and result driven.
Eternal oil- gained almost 60% between Monday and now rising from N1.55 to over N2...Has the oil price rally working for it.
Oando- debt restructured; oil price rebound and discipline spend impacting on Opex makes it appealing to investors.
Livestock- posted impressive Q1 2016 profit..Fed govt agric driven economic policy positions the stock in vantage level.
Asaka cement & CCNN- relative peace in the North thereby leading to reopening and entry of abandoned markets within that geographic space..massive construction this year by govt
Nigerian Breweries- cheap brands; value driven acquisitions, increased product offering etc
Tigerbrand
GTB,
Zenith

Stocks to watch out for
WAPCO
Nestle
Seplat
Flourmills

See these stocks outperforming the market very soon
Sir , No UBA, AFPrud, Ucap..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:55am On May 03, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 3:10am On May 03, 2016
NESTLE is most definitely a buy today at its current price
profit increased by 163%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 3:15am On May 03, 2016
TRANSCORP - profit decreased by almost half
Cost of sales in 2015 is 42% of revenue
Cost of sales in 2016 is 55% of revenue
You will not see the impact until you view it from this angle;
Revenue increased by 32% from N9.992B to N13.192B
Cost of sales increased by 69.7% from N4.289B to N7.282B (??)
Administrative expenses remained relatively same
Finance cost increased by 24% from N1.460B to N1.812B
So the single factor that has affected the company’s sharp decline in profits is cost of sales. why the sharp increase?
Seems to me like someone is dipping his hand into the cookie jar!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:25am On May 03, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:23am On May 03, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2016
cool grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2016
cool grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2016
Who has received his FCMB warrants?

wasn't it supposed to be delivered yesterday? undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teeboy95: 10:04am On May 03, 2016
cool grin grin grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:04am On May 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:05am On May 03, 2016
cadno:

Sir , No UBA, AFPrud, Ucap..

They are good stocks. You can add them to your portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2016
as any1 recieved their Zenith warrant?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 10:50am On May 03, 2016
so u have really turned on in may as u vowed.where did u spend your holiday@megainvest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 10:52am On May 03, 2016
has anyone received his ucap warrant?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 10:56am On May 03, 2016
sirflav:
Other stocks for investors to watch for price appreciation
1) Livestock
2) Nigerian Breweries
3) Nestle
4) Nahco

NIGERIAN BREWERIES no offer. Bid at N121.68 same thing with NESTLE full bid at N678.32. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 10:58am On May 03, 2016
sirflav:
unilever-nigeria-profit-hits-n1-19b
Unilever Nigeria has recorded Profit After Tax (PAT) of N1.19billion in the forth quarter of 2015, as against the N141 million it posted at the close of trading in the third quarter.

The company also recorded a turnover of N59.2 billion for the year ended 31 December ,2015, representing a 6.2 per cent growth in turnover from the N55.7 billion it grossed for the year ended 31 December, 2014.

The fourth quarter results for the company showed extraordinary recovery across major indices. Stand-alone results for Q4 reflect turnover growth of 36.3 per cent in Q4 2015 (Q4 2014: N12.12 billion, Q4 2015:N16.52 billion) Q4 2015 standalone results show an increase of 78.3 per cent in PAT (Q4 2014: N590 million, Q4 2015:N1.05 billion)

http://thenationonlineng.net/unilever-nigeria-profit-hits-n1-19b/

http://thenationonlineng.net/unilever-pat-run-rate-improves-significantly/

Same thing with UNILEVER full bid no offer grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: robobo, IPO2002, ehay(f), Agbalowomeri, UncleBone, sophy17(m), nosa2(m), Ades1, crownprince2017, lexy2lexy, Hedgefunds, Stan2330(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.