Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,925 members, 7,844,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11005411 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (7795) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:00pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 2:09pm On May 03, 2016
House,pls,i want to know the number of bids and offer for ucap , and fbnh . Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2016
Dancem ,on bid , access bank , wapco recovering , uba moving ...Is it cos of the budget approval anytime from now or oil or foreign investors ..Or ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:17pm On May 03, 2016
lancee:
Dancem ,on bid , access bank , wapco recovering , uba moving ...Is it cos of the budget approval anytime from now or oil or ?

Because of sell in May and come back in November. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:18pm On May 03, 2016
Mfunkynation:
thank God, am in Eterna.... will it reach N3

It will not only reach but surpass it...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:19pm On May 03, 2016
lancee:
Dancem ,on bid , access bank , wapco recovering , uba moving ...Is it cos of the budget approval anytime from now or oil or foreign investors ..Or ?

Nice observation. I was about making comment on it. Probably the men in black are returning through the back door.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2016
angelo82:

Because of sell in May and come back in November. grin

Hehehhe grin....D'angelo has spoken
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:22pm On May 03, 2016
lancee:

Hehehhe grin....D'angelo has spoken

The truth is that signing of the budget is very vital.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2016
angelo82:

yeah , that kept soo many projects stagnant
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:28pm On May 03, 2016
lancee:

yeah , that kept soo many projects stagnant

...And cash would definitely be available for other business transactions grin

WatchList...

https://trwstockbrokers.files./2016/05/stocks-to-watch-11.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Exactly sir joy !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 2:36pm On May 03, 2016
could anyone pls interprete this candles?
Godisfaithful:

WatchList...

https://trwstockbrokers.files./2016/05/stocks-to-watch-11.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jollity: 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
Pls have May & Baker released quarter 1 results?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 2:45pm On May 03, 2016
what is going on in nse? morgan has been disconnected from nse fix but serious trading is going on right now as at 2;45 pm
this is corruption of the highest order
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:45pm On May 03, 2016
chunkuli:

Sir, nothing much to interpret. Those stocks recommended in the chart are about to experience some positive breakout. Remember, one need to factor in the overall economy of our country. In all, those stocks would experience some upsides potential (with due diligence and patient) grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:48pm On May 03, 2016
stokfrick:
what is going on in nse? morgan has been disconnected from nse fix but serious trading is going on right now as at 2;45 pm
this is corruption of the highest order

Sir, there's nothing like corruption only that Morgan Capital really needs to get their ASS (I'm sorry for using the term) to work and do the necessary things in order to keep their business operational. There real-time is not that REAL for now grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2016
angelo82:

Also the fact that MSCI decided not to go out of NSE is a major driver of the bulls we see now!

All tins working together for the good of God's people!

Meanwhile Some are still waiting since January to buy in December tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:57pm On May 03, 2016
feelamong:

Also the fact that MSCI decided not to go out of NSE is a major driver of the bulls we see now!

All tins working together for the good of God's people!

Meanwhile Some are still waiting since January to buy in December tongue

Sir, don't forget one of the Oga's here stated sometimes that he will enter the market in 'MAY'. I think that's what we are seeing now grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 03, 2016
I think its just the bulls of new month. bulls are expected every first trading day of the month.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:31pm On May 03, 2016
Jollity:
Good day kind sirs. Have May & Baker released their quarter 1 results yet ?

summary
MAY & BAKER NIGERIA PLC UNAUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD ENDED MARCH 31, 2016

GROSS EARNINGS: 1.8B

PROFIT BEFORE TAX 36.4M:

TAXATION:   11.6M

PROFIT AFTER TAX   24.7M
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 3:42pm On May 03, 2016
chunkuli:

pls someone should help me to see the list my phone can not view it. Tnks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:48pm On May 03, 2016
Mfunkynation:
thank God, am in Eterna.... will it reach N3

The dividend information was not anticipated by investors as the company is known for ploughing back its profit. The deviation from the norm and rewarding shareholders a decent return on investment will continue to attract interest from investors which might push the price above N3. However, i don't see it going above N4 as investors become mindful of the yield and intrinsic value.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2016
Coolcash1:

The dividend information was not anticipated by investors as the company is known for ploughing back its profit. The deviation from the norm and rewarding shareholders a decent return on investment will continue to attract interest from investors which might push the price above N3. However, i don't see it going above N4 as investors become mindful of the yield and intrinsic value.

Did eterna declare dividend or bonus, And what's the amount?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 4:22pm On May 03, 2016
betcindy:
House,pls,i want to know the number of bids and offer for ucap , and fbnh . Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 4:23pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=betcindy post=45274053]House,pls,i want to know the number of bids and offer for ucap , . Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:25pm On May 03, 2016
fulfillment2020:
Did eterna declare dividend or bonus, And what's the amount?

Yes.25k.are you still willing to buy ticket for the bus
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 4:25pm On May 03, 2016
Is it a good investment idea to ji ucap @ its current price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:29pm On May 03, 2016
Intendy:

grin grin grin I guess he wants to join the moving bus
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2016
Intendy:

Thank God, I bought 193k units of eterna at almost 3.90 since 2012 and have been crying of bad investment. Baba God noni.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jollity: 5:16pm On May 03, 2016
Intendy:

summary
MAY & BAKER NIGERIA PLC UNAUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE PERIOD ENDED MARCH 31, 2016

GROSS EARNINGS: 1.8B

PROFIT BEFORE TAX 36.4M:

TAXATION:   11.6M

PROFIT AFTER TAX   24.7M

Much appreciated
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2016
Please has ci leasing released their result?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (7795) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iHaveMadeiT2, ojesymsym, GORRET(f), chimex38, yMcy56(f), defebe, bolton08(m), megawealth01, Mfunkynation(m), EDUECO(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.