Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,410 members, 7,839,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10987757 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (7787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
kentoto:

Bros,

Abeg tell us oh . How big is it?

......to tap/position into UBA FXPD status...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Primetech:
If you miss out on UCAP today...sorry. Something big is coming!!! cheesy
Please can u intimate us now, let's know weather to join on monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Primetech:

the way you have said it shows it's a rumor... grin grin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/firstbank-zenith-uba-gtb-okay-fx-dealers/
......(maybe this is why SKYE BANK doesn't want to release their result...... grin grin grin .....)........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/many-banks-unqualified-as-cbn-reveals-fx-dealers-today/151475.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
......I think Godisfaithful....might be onto something(on the right track)...... wink ...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Primetech:
If you miss out on UCAP today...sorry. Something big is coming!!! cheesy
Primetech, so this monkey hunting thing neva commot for your body.
Remember you be title holder here...........the costain man. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
kentoto:

IMO, I think there result will only affect there stock (Skye), and besides they are a marginal player. Serious banks have released there result since.

On the hand, Nigerian investors dont really punish public quoted companies for non performance. Bad result stock will start to go up...

Do your DD.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
......thanks for the feedback Baba...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
I just checked the Q1 of Japaul Oil and Maritime Services Plc. Who are the banks that this company is owing?
Bank overdraft 2,167,932,000
Long term borrowings 412,996,000
Finance lease - current - 2,446,373,000
Non current borrowings - 17,501,015,000
Finance lease - 3,675,428,000

Total 26,203,744,000

Technically this company is dead. I am not mad that my investment in this company is lost but I am mad against managers of banks that see a dead or dying company but keeps throwing good money at them. Very soon the banks will have to write off all of these as bad loans but the Directors that approved these facilities will still maintain their exalted positions collecting fat pays and bonuses and the poor workers that mobilised the funds thrown out of jobs. Corporate Governance has to be strenghtened in listed companies, it is currently non existent in any company in Nigeria. I may be wrong though but I am sure that I am right.

These are the type of companies that FRC was established to monitor. But what do they do, they are busy chasing private companies all over the place.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
rebekah2011:
I just checked the Q1 of Japaul Oil and Maritime Services Plc. Who are the banks that this company is owing?
Bank overdraft 2,167,932,000
Long term borrowings 412,996,000
Finance lease - current - 2,446,373,000
Non current borrowings - 17,501,015,000
Finance lease - 3,675,428,000

Total 26,203,744,000

Technically this company is dead. I am not mad that my investment in this company is lost but I am mad against managers of banks that see a dead or dying company but keeps throwing good money at them. Very soon the banks will have to write off all of these as bad loans but the Directors that approved these facilities will still maintain their exalted positions collecting fat pays and bonuses and the poor workers that mobilised the funds thrown out of jobs. Corporate Governance has to be strenghtened in listed companies, it is currently non existent in any company in Nigeria. I may be wrong though but I am sure that I am right.

These are the type of companies that FRC was established to monitor. But what do they do, they are busy chasing private companies all over the place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..........it might be prudent to cut the part above the URL of the browser.....so stuffs like your name on your email aren't posted with the pics.....but if you don't mind that then no wahala.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
forbes30:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..........it might be prudent to cut the part above the URL of the browser.....so stuffs like your name on your email aren't posted with the pics.....but if you don't mind that then no wahala.......

Thanks, I mind oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmm

Looking at tigerbrand seriously shocked
The volumes are increasing small small. We are all too busy looking at banking stocks.

My watchlist done complete be that for next week.
grin grin
Do your DD.

K

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
angelo82:

Cooperate for what? UBA is following Access while FBNH is running behind UBA. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy FBNH is eager to break previous resistance but UBA is the stumbling block. UBA and Access should get their acts together abeg otherwise........... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
9free:

Any revelation concerning FBHN from the top of the Mountains? The Faithfuls are hoping to seeing it at Canaan(N30) by September
Yes use your cutlass now, world oil up by $40 . one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
........... http://abokifx.com/ ..............
.......come oooo guyz....naira is gaining on the dollar oooooooo......
............ BUY/SELL 345 / 355 .............
...are you sure it will get to 400 naira to a dollar on monday.....?....that will be a jump too high.....
....it might go lower............not higher.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day,
Please click the link below to access the Daily Report for Friday June 17, 2016.
Stock Market Report http://www.wstc.com.ng/uploads/reports/Stock%20Market%20Information%20for%20June%2017,%202016.xlsx

Thank you for going through our report. If you would want your friends and colleagues to receive our stock reports, please send their names and email addresses to info@wstc.com.ng or research@wstc.com.ng.
For further enquiries, please contact your Relationship Officer or the Investment Research team of WSTC Financial Services Limited.

We are committed to serving you better.

Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phetty(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Something is definitely brewing about UBA...over 187m traded stocks today undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Intendy well done job please keep it up one love. but come o, stockbull & Intendy is it two in one or one in two? . lancee JAH BLESS .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
phetty:
Something is definitely brewing about UBA...over 187m traded stocks today undecided
But why was that volume offered for sale? Remember some people were happy to dump that much. I assume we know what the buyers are positioning for. But what are the sellers escaping from?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
zendi:

But why was that volume offered for sale? Remember some people were happy to dump that much. I assume we know what the buyers are positioning for. But what are the sellers escaping from?

The sellers escaped from debt. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
angelo82:

The sellers escaped from debt. grin
Different folks, different strokes.
While some people are escaping from debt and whatever else, others are JIing to partake of the uhuru that Emefiele has brought.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
zendi:

While some people are escaping from debt and whatever else, others are JIing to partake of the uhuru that Emefiele has brought.

Escaping to where? They ain't going nowhere! This is just the beginning of our relief on awaited policy needed by market to breath bullish air on our portfolios' grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by forbes30: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
.......................meristem securities - Economic Update | Investment Guide ---------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.......... https://gallery.mailchimp.com/bbb27b17b0b31a5b84a5e0467/files/New_FX_Management_Framework.pdf ..................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
@ PRIMETECH, UCAP will dance above 2.5 on monday but still close below N2.5...INFACT, the day's low will be below N2.4... grin grin grin.
We know the game tricks... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
zendi:

Primetech, so this monkey hunting thing neva commot for your body.
Remember you be title holder here...........the costain man. grin

grin grin grin Oga Zendi abeg no crack my ribs ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Elai147:

grin grin grin Oga Zendi abeg no crack my ribs ooo.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 weeks high

Ucap #2.40

super
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Market VOLATILITY will be SUPER HIGH on MONDAY. Most people will start getting direction after one(1) week from MONDAY next week.
Do not be in a hurry to JUMP IN. Most foreigners got TRAPPED, The reason for many crossed deals earlier in the past few weeks which have reduced significantly... grin.

AFTER THE INITIAL GRAGRA, STOCKS will DIP before taking OFF. its never a ROCKET TRAJECTORY....EVEN FOR UCAP.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
phetty:

technically its a very bullish signal
-big vols back to back
-macd bullish crossover
-rising rsi
-50dma trading over 200 dma (golden cross)

All d momentum needed to break N5 resistance before setting new 52 highs. loads patience needed

3 dojis back to back . . we wait and see

portfolio dis:
uba
ucap
znith
flourmill
Nb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
zendi:

Its smart to jump in because short term gain is certain.You know most of the stocks will be revalued from next week. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
Market VOLATILITY will be SUPER HIGH on MONDAY. Most people will start getting direction after one(1) week from MONDAY next week.
Do not be in a hurry to JUMP IN. Most foreigners got TRAPPED, The reason for many crossed deals earlier in the past few weeks which have reduced significantly... grin.

AFTER THE INITIAL GRAGRA, STOCKS will DIP before taking OFF. its never a ROCKET TRAJECTORY....EVEN FOR UCAP.... grin grin

true . . but we wud wait till Q2. I think Ucap is more local play
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

Sir, stocks will reprice base on shifts in Naira before undergoing DIP as you mentioned grin. Patiently waiting...lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
CONFIRMED!!!!! All Deposit Money banks are now PFXDs.!!!!

The party is just starting! cheesy

https://www.thecable.ng/banks-now-free-primary-fx-dealers-says-cbn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
feelamong:
CONFIRMED!!!!! All Deposit Money banks are now PFXDs.!!!!

The party is just starting! cheesy

https://www.thecable.ng/banks-now-free-primary-fx-dealers-says-cbn

The PALM WINE for the PARTY has just been 'DILUTED'.... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (7787) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.