Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906770 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
megainvest:

They've been paying once a year but they may decide to shock the market this time... Like Zenith did last year.
I am only hoping! grin

Or like Afri prudential did last year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
Guys, can the Fayose saga drag Zenith down .

https://www.nairaland.com/3181997/fayose-election-funded-zenith-bank

NO. but we wish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
courage89:

Or like Afri prudential did last year

wont be surprised if they did, else full yr payout will be mental
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Freaknasty: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm also a passanger in the Ucap bus. Baba God must pick up the call
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

I have taken THE HIGHEST RISK OF MY INVESTMENT CAREER.

I HAVE CONVERTED ALL, I MEAN ALL, AGAIN, ALL my STOCKS into CASH, USED ALL, I MEAN ALL the proceeds to BUY UCAP!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE CRAZIEST DECISIONS OF MY LIFE, I HAVE JUST TAKEN A HUGE BET ON ELUMELU AND THAT MADAM AT UCAP.
IF IAM REWARDED, I MAY EVEN RESIGN FROM ANY OTHER JOB EXCEPT JIJO.... grin grin grin.

WHY UCAP ITS A HUGE HUNCH, DON NOT FOLLOW MY FOOTSTEPS. I AM COMING FROM SOMEWHERE DIFFERENT.... grin grin grin.

WHY I had ALL URGE TO DO JUST THIS WITH TIGERBRANDS @ N1.00, I COILED BACK. SAME WITH FCMB @ 0.68, UBA THEN @ N2.00.

I AM READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY ACTIONS..... grin grin grin ;

Relax!!! You've not staked Pool with all your portfolio.
This one is Sure Bet.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
zendi:

Relax!!! You've not staked Pool with all your portfolio.
This one is Sure Bet.... grin grin grin grin

I hope this UCAP won't disappoint you guys. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dont understand the excitement about UCAPs Q2 and the interim dividend people are speculating about. UCAP has never paid interim dividend, or mayb its me that hasnt gotten the interim dividend memo. I understand the urge to link Afriprud's interim dividend payment for the first time last year with UCAP. But except there has been a press release in the affirmative, it is just plain, good old monkey hunting.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
angelo82:

I hope this UCAP won't disappoint you guys. grin

Sometime in July, the headlines will be saying things like "UCAP bulls invade stock market!" or "UCAP shatters earnings charts". Better join the bus now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
megainvest:

Sometime in July, the headlines will be saying things like "UCAP bulls invade stock market!" or "UCAP shatters earnings charts". Better join the bus now.

I am on the bus at a cheaper cost,less than 2 and am not willing to sell. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
angelo82:

I am on the bus at a cheaper cost,less than 2 and am not willing to sell. grin
Enjoy the ride and help us in hunting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
megainvest:
Enjoy the ride and help us in hunting.

Everybody buy UCAP now and reap the dividend by next month with one naira gain on each unit. grin but don't forget to do your due diligence. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
duni04:
Dont understand the excitement about UCAPs Q2 and the interim dividend people are speculating about. UCAP has never paid interim dividend, or mayb its me that hasnt gotten the interim dividend memo. I understand the urge to link Afriprud's interim dividend payment for the first time last year with UCAP. But except there has been a press release in the affirmative, it is just plain, good old monkey hunting.
To me, it's not the interim div, which though is possible,
but that the Q2 PAT is expected to be something from another planet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Monkey Hunters everywhere!!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
YTD Performance

GTB +27.61%

Access +27.84%

Zenith +23.27%

UBA +48.52%

Dang Cement +14.26%

UnitedCap +90.08%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
forbes30:

.....sweet Jesus......entered at 1.71 and 1.69.......
...dreaming of bull tomorrow...not knowing I would see it today.....
......chai...... grin grin grin .........to the FCMB driver I say TWALE......

Na MM at work, they come last minute to pack everything to attract all ya by tomorrow. Aka bull trap.

Be careful.

K

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
duni04:

It's not about the Q2 and the interim dividend alone, the excitement is about the company's business model, positioning and growth potential of the company. The investment banking business alone is a big cash flow for the company. With the connection of uncle Tony, this company will never run out of capital raising exercise for companies, debt and equity structuring servise opportunities. Their asset management business is another cash flow business considering how much the company will be pulling in fees. Security trading and trustees hip are still there.

So, let's hope the company will meet expectations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
courage89:

It's not about the Q2 and the interim dividend alone, the excitement is about the company's business model, positioning and growth potential of the company. The investment banking business alone is a big cash flow for the company. With the connection of uncle Tony, this company will never run out of capital raising exercise for companies, debt and equity structuring servise opportunities. Their asset management business is another cash flow business considering how much the company will be pulling in fees. Security trading and trustees hip are still there.

So, let's hope the company will meet expectations.

Preach on sir! Let all the unbelievers believe and be converted now before the judgement day!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Im not an unbeliever. I actually hold a very marginal stake there. Im just weary of misinformation and propaganda. Most of us are still recovering from all the O n O propaganda in '14. I think UCAP actually has solid growth prospects.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
@duni04 don't mind me.

I am just trying to build support and shatter the resistance. There are too many fearful sellers depressing the market by their low offers. One love.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hayyee2002: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
megainvest:

Preach on sir! Let all the unbelievers believe and be converted now before the judgement day!

So all these is about getting more people in to drive the price. What happened to our sincere analyses of stock picks. Don't let us get selfish here o. Some of us do believe people informed and no sentiment analysis here. Don't derail us.

***Meanwhile i dey hold on to my UCAP too grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hayyee2002:

So all these is about getting more people in to drive the price. What happened to our sincere analyses of stock picks. Don't let us get selfish here o. Some of us do believe people informed and no sentiment analysis here. Don't derail us.

***Meanwhile i dey hold on to my UCAP too grin

One fact about this market is that bulls feed on sentiments. A company can declare great results and the price will refuse to move simply because of sentiments! That is what branding is all about. That's how Tigerbrands gained 600%. Sentiment amplified their little effort.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
megainvest:

One fact about this market is that bulls feed on sentiments. A company can declare great results and the price will refuse to move simply because of sentiments! That is what branding is all about. That's how Tigerbrands gained 600%. Sentiment amplified their little effort.

Its not possible to foresee that Tiger Bull,damn too good. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
With all these euphoria about bullish UCAP result, business model, interim dividend expectations, etc., let's just thread carefully. It shall be well...and it is WELL grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Godisfaithful:
With all these euphoria about bullish UCAP result, business model, interim dividend expectations, etc., let's just thread carefully. It shall be well...and it is WELL grin

Looking at the cautious business model of UCAP,I think the share will surge after release of their result by July.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
angelo82:

Its not possible to foresee that Tiger Bull,damn too good. grin

I tell you!

Classic stock pricing. That is exactly what Transcorp is replicating now. Somebody just tweaked the demand-supply equation and voila! If you give me 1 billion naira right now, I can turn it to 2 billion using this method in just one month!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, Princkez, 9free(m), LordAdam16, Zagee, 1jboi, Revibe, femu(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.