Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10911953 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
feelamong:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14251_ACCESS_BANK_LATE_FILING_Q2_RESULTS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2016.pdf

Notice of Late Filing of Result..

make we begin to fear?

Sir, there's no need to fear. 25Kobo interim dividend awaiting by first week of September grin...lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, there's no need to fear. 25Kobo interim dividend awaiting by first week of September grin...lol

It may take less before they release the result,its better not to sell because they might have released that notice on purpose to create mopping up opportunities for their subsidiaries and also to justify the dividend.They might pay more than 25k this time around.Do your DD! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Raider76:

Fear no allow me go in full force but I bought something. Monday will tell who is right.
You did the right thing because if you loaded more and it went southwards or placed on suspension, you will still be regretting..This NSE is just a GAME.. Learn how to play it wisely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
mercylicious:

DTS why we say u are d master of your portfolio.

Another strategy DT works especially if you are a medium term to long term investor is to buy active stocks that are on their year low after dd. Most times, there is always rebound.

Exactly and well said. I for kiss you for this comment but I don't want Agba to wake up from hibernation. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by specialmati(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
What's wrong with tigerbrand its has been going down down down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Manonamission:

I missed the show. What was the bid size (approx.)?
I think the total bid was around 24m units.. Not sure again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=fxuser post=47576574][/quote]
52 weeks low of ETI is #13.5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Elai147:

I moved my portfolio from Meristem to MorganCapital, and merged it with my old Morgan account. It was a very good decision, and I have been very happy. Meristem has a very good customer service, but Man shall not live by bread alone. If the iTrade platform is functioning well, you may not need any customer service.

Please kindly tell me the details on how to move my stock from investment one to Morgan.... Thanks

I need to do that ASAP

Am waiting Sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by adigunbizz: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 weeks low

union bank #4.50k

Skye bank #0.60k

Vitafoam #3.48k

No new high

Hello, how do you get this 52-week high and low? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
angelo82:

It may take less before they release the result,its better not to sell because they might have released that notice on purpose to create mopping up opportunities for their subsidiaries and also to justify the dividend.They might pay more than 25k this time around.Do your DD! grin

You are right sir. I assume Zenith, GTBank, Access, and UBA would continue their half year financial routine by paying interim dividend grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
How will the ongoing military coup in turkey affect the market..... wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Godisfaithful:

You are right sir. I assume Zenith, GTBank, Access, and UBA would continue their half year financial routine by paying interim dividend grin

Please kindly tell me the details on how to move my stock from investment one to Morgan.... Thanks

I need to do that ASAP

Am waiting Sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
binaflexia:
How will the ongoing military coup in turkey affect the market..... wink grin grin grin grin

Make over analysis no make us miss good opportunities

How Turkey coup go affect NSE...

Though the world is a small village
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2016
ukay2:

I need to do that ASAP

Am waiting Sir

Sir, you need to consult Investment One about your enquiry and they will give you the transfer request one to fill and you can enlist the details of Morgan Capital there with both house signature if i remember. The best option i could suggest is to sell all your holdings (not on losses) and move your money from Investment One to Morgan and that would be very easy. They might want to frustrate you sir when it comes to the process of transferring stocks from one stockbroker to another. Best of luck sir!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Our greatest undoing in d stock market is fear, but, our greatest protection also is fear- stokfrick!

Skyebank, ucap
Experience tries to strike a balance! smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2016
The queue wey go dey for skyebank on Monday go reach d skye.
I have transfered money to Morgan, I hope my network does not disappoint me.

If I had known ucap will not sell to me at 2.40 d day I bought fo, I wuld HV used all d money for Fo.

Anyway, I need money badly now.
NSE, listen to me and listen to me real good. U must favour me oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Agba love, where are u hiding?
So ur loot never finish?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2016
PETERiCHY:

https://www.nairaland.com/3222479/buhari-appoints-hadiza-usman-npa

We foresee the future and strictly warned them about General BUBU but they kept chanting CHANGE! CHANGE!!.

Well this a tip of the iceberg just 1year down and 3 or 8more years to go.

So let's sit tight and enjoy the CHANGE, those that areant comfortable can relocate to BENIN REPUBLIC or LAKE CHAD.

As for me and my household we are enjoying this CHANGE big time. grin grin grin grin grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

I posted the above link few day ago and some people without thinking faculty are busy asking it connection with the market later they keep wondering why foreign investors are shying away from NSE. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2016
MAKING MONEY IN THIS GAME is for the brave and large hearted MEN... STAY OFF IF YOU are CHILDISH!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2016
PETERiCHY:

I posted the above link few day ago and some people without thinking faculty are busy asking it connection with the market later they keep wondering why foreign investors are shying away from NSE. undecided
I think you said you are not in Nigeria? why not focus were you are and forget about NIGERIA/NSEMPA ? this week that just end today some people by FO #155+ and yesterday F0 was at #180+ . brother sale every thing you have to us and focus were you are if it is truth you are not in NIGERIA .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2016
ihedioramma:
I think you said you are not in Nigeria? why not focus were you are and forget about NIGERIA/NSEMPA ? this week that just end today some people by FO #155+ and yesterday F0 was at #180+ . brother sale every thing you have to us and focus were you are if it is truth you are not in NIGERIA .

The guy ontop of you was not born by a woman but by ani........if i say M ,you say A and another man say L omo na you sabi.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2016
locodemy:

The guy ontop of you was not born by a woman but by ani........if i say M ,you say A and another man say L omo na you sabi.
I say they born ani....... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2016
PETERiCHY:

In Jonathan regime, name 10 Yorubas in Key positions!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2016
locodemy:

That's too harsh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
fxuser:

“If I have positions going against me, I get right out; if they are going for me, I keep them… Risk control is the most important thing in trading. If you have a losing position that is making you uncomfortable, the solution is very simple: Get out, because you can always get back in.”

– P T Jones

#noteToSelf

I noticed it's hard when it's Oando, easy to buy not easy to offload tru brokers.
newbies stay away from this one even if it's upside potential is juicy. stay away from skybank too. meanwhile u mustn't invest in firstbank if bank is ur preference.

How have my BNSITL been, so many new monickers around.

i
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
SWG1:

I noticed it's hard when it's Oando, easy to buy not easy to offload tru brokers.
newbies stay away from this one even if it's upside potential is juicy. stay away from skybank too. meanwhile u mustn't invest in firstbank if bank is ur preference.

How have my BNSITL been, so many new monickers around.

i
On FBNH, u are talking lik a trader , not an investor perspective. 100k units of FBNH now is N400k apprx. Two years from now FBNH will be giving out N1 Div per share from calculations. Is that not a good investment...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
cadno:

On FBNH, u are talking lik a trader , not an investor perspective. 100k units of FBNH now is N400k apprx. Two years from now FBNH will be giving out N1 Div per share from calculations. Is that not a good investment...

umm so I wonder what GT & Zenith will be giving out in the same time frame.
If you are willing to bet on fbn for 2 years , also add the sector leaders join too sir

(Former tongue) Peer Comparison

GTB
N671 bn mkt cap , +25% ytd

Zenith
N514 bn mkt cap , +16.58% ytd

FBNH
N136 bn , -26.12% ytd

there is a reason for d valuation gaps.

#whoknowsreally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
cadno:

Too much pressure on FBN shares and dont bank on it that you will get =N=1 Div. One thing I learnt over the years is to be a trader, once I hit my profit target, i move out. No wait or romance with any stocks, those directors dont give a shit about investors when they are sharing those funds.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
fxuser:

If you are willing to bet on fbn for 2 years , also add the sector leaders join too sir

GTB

Zenith

FBNH
N136 bn , -26.12% ytd

#whoknowsreally

My Oga... a beg explain each bank data in details for me and other financial data ignoramus like me...

Thanks you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
fxuser:

GTB

Zenith

FBNH
N136 bn , -26.12% ytd

#whoknowsreally

I agree with you but if you look at it from another perspective, a big bank with with very strong brand position, close to historical low price and a dose of bad news around it may return higher in the long term than similarly big banks at prices way higher than their historical low and a lot of good news around them in the LONG TERM.

Short term may favour Zee and GTB especially because of their interim dividends and wonderful performance. There won't be any major surprises when they release great results so they will probably rise 10 or 20%.

But If FBNH begins to show signs of recovery , the market may react more strongly and the price may rise appreciably probably up to 50%. The key ratio that will determine the fate of FBNH is NPL ratio. If they have sufficiently restructured their loans, good for them. For the risk taker, FBNH will definitely be on the watchlist especially where the price is still below N3.8.

Note: This is NOT a recommendation to buy FBNH at all because I know their oil and gas obligors are in even worse shape than they were in last year due to the outage of one of Nigeria's major export line for most of Q1 and throughout Q2. It will take a huge miracle for them to surmount the NPL problem because we are talking about ZERO production here not even about the oil price. To make matters worse, they are exposed to massive bad loans in pounds and dollars. How bad can it get?

Disclosure: I do not have a single unit of FBNH today but I will definitely load it if I find a good reason to do so.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
My people I greet you all!
Plz where can I find candlestick price chart/graph in real time for nse quoted stocks

Plz gurus in the haz, help!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aberdeenshire, Obinkita(m), Zagee and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.