Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,711 members, 7,865,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11090011 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (7820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
davide470:
MPC Meeting:

Interest rate (MPR) up +200bps (now 14%)

Liquidity ratio still 30%

Cash Reserve Ratio still 22.5%

Excellent time for Banks that are Net Placers of funds and those that have robust Bond Trading Desk!

1st Tier banks in my tots!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Chibuking81:
my brother am just observing, looking for stock to buy for short time basis. After the robbers attack on May 5 this year in which they made away with my new laptop and my two phones, on July 12th this year just last two weeks, kidnappers attack my compound again in Rivers state with heavy gun shout, I sustain a little injury, by the grace of God am recovering. So these days I just maintain low profile.
bros change enviroment if u can, forget sentiment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
lafarge wapco #59.00k
Sterling bank #1.25k
no new high

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 weeks low

lafarge wapco #59.00k

Sterling bank #1.25k

no new high

Base on 52 weeks low,sterling bank worths considerate........maybe tomorrow might be good for new entry.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
locodemy:

Base on 52 weeks low,sterling bank worths considerate........maybe tomorrow might be good for new entry.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
I had a good trade with VItafoam today. God smiled at me through the market makers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
feelamong:

Excellent time for Banks that are Net Placers of funds and those that have robust Bond Trading Desk!

1st Tier banks in my tots!

Yes oo.
Am already in fbn, zenith and access.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rivers State is quite dramatic now though for me its a case of reaping where they sowed. How can we keep celebrating wealth from unknown sources?

Take heart Chibuiking; it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rexceedo: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Meritrade Users; Please which type of Market Order do you use- Limit or Market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
i entered FBN yesterday as if i know the result will be out today.......my entry price was good sha@3.45......i will keep on buying this stock till it gets to #4.00.......currently trading far from book value and remains a good stock in the long run.........fbn.......truely the first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
davide470:
MPC Meeting:

Interest rate (MPR) up +200bps (now 14%)

Liquidity ratio still 30%

Cash Reserve Ratio still 22.5%

The end of industrialized Nigeria...back to the Era where banks don't have to work for their earnings. Era of free money. Let's kill the economy so the banks can survive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
locodemy:

yeah, at a 3 year low !
well oversold

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
mercylicious:

Yes oo.
Am already in fbn, zenith and access.

same here, tilted more towards Access.
They shud have a very decent Q2 growth with all the fx gains & cowboy restructurings
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
locodemy:
i entered FBN yesterday as if i know the result will be out today.......my entry price was good sha@3.45......i will keep on buying this stock till it gets to #4.00.......currently trading far from book value and remains a good stock in the long run.........fbn.......truely the first.

I am interested in knowing if the growth witnessed in the loans portfolio is as a result of increased lending or devaluation of Naira. The forex gains may just have been book provision of DR and CR
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
feelamong:
http://independentnig.com/2016/07/26/uba-denies-involvement-in-turkey-coup/
One thing I'm sure of is that UBA could not have carried out any money transfers with the narration box checked 'Turkey Coup'.
If Turkey feels able to bully the US they should go direct and ask for the heads of the mentioned Gen and the CIA.
Only after that can they come for UBA with their evidence in hand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rexceedo:
Meritrade Users;
Please which type of Market Order do you use- Limit or Market?
For the Traders: Limit

For the JIJO Masters: Both Market and Limit

For Newbies: Market..

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
OANDO is truly one of the wonderboys of NSE... It's a stock for the large hearted GAMEMASTERS!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seplat on my mind... Patiently waiting at KM140

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Now that FBNH result for q2 is out, can Zenith bank pls release theirs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
courage89:

The end of industrialized Nigeria...back to the Era where banks don't have to work for their earnings. Era of free money. Let's kill the economy so the banks can survive.

The bank are in for a big run grin. Era of free MONEY indeed shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Godisfaithful:

The bank are in for a big run grin. Era of free MONEY indeed shocked

Please how will the banks have free money now the MPR is 14%....please explain.

Is UBA or FCMB a good buy now?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rexceedo: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
davide470:
For the Traders: Limit
For the JIJO Masters: Both Market and Limit
For Newbies: Market..
cheesy
Palpable- thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
nija4us:
Hello Bros and Sis in the house, is this fbn forex gain from sell of asset or from where? More info plz
All we no is that fbnh make it any were the gain from all i no be say my bank is going #19+ as from now but why ask? or do want to change it? .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
ihedioramma:
All we no is that fbnh make it any were the gain from all i no be say my bank is going #19+ as from now but why ask? or do want to change it? .

Oh boy this ur cryptic comment na die!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phetty(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Intendy:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-26/nigeria-says-dont-panic-banks-are-fine-amid-currency-collapse-inflation-spike-concer

From the comments in this news, it is obvious most people out there have negative opinions about Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phetty(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
ukay2:

Please how will the banks have free money now the MPR is 14%....please explain.

Is UBA or FCMB a good buy now?

Thanks

I seconded the bolded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
FOR THOSE attacking my kind gesture... I remained silent because I'm also learning human behaviour on this forum, remember this is a public forum and we are all expected to act with civility, that said...

Keep an eye on SEPLAT @#150... It's going to be a goldmine if it ever get there as I made so much when I bought @ about #151 and sold @ above #300

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
phetty:

I seconded the bolded

They can use their depositors money to buy government bond at no risk. Easy money right...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (7820) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ikemeze and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.