Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,861,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11075100 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:10am On Jul 27, 2016
bigjay01:

Oh boy this ur cryptic comment na die!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin You cracked me up big time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 3:34am On Jul 27, 2016
godlyguy:
FOR THOSE attacking my kind gesture... I remained silent because I'm also learning human behaviour on this forum, remember this is a public forum and we are all expected to act with civility, that said...

Keep an eye on SEPLAT @#150... It's going to be a goldmine if it ever get there as I made so much when I bought @ about #151 and sold @ above #300

THE BIG SMART GUY

Pattern recognition is not the way to go in my opinion, certain factors made the price to drop to #150 at that time , except those factors represent themselves its quite unlikely it will drop to #150... Besides the price is still far away from #150. Seplat would gain from naira devaluation has it get its earnings in $$, i really don't see it dropping back to #150 all things being equal. saying that NSE magic cannot be under estimated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:57am On Jul 27, 2016
nio68:

Pattern recognition is not the way to go in my opinion, certain factors made the price to drop to #150 at that time , except those factors represent themselves its quite unlikely it will drop to #150... Besides the price is still far away from #150. Seplat would gain from naira devaluation has it get its earnings in $$, i really don't see it dropping back to #150 all things being equal. saying that NSE magic cannot be under estimated.

Don't forget that this is NSE....The more you look the less you see....My advise is just sharpen your cutlass and get ready....my one cent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2016
godlyguy:
FOR THOSE attacking my kind gesture... I remained silent because I'm also learning human behaviour on this forum, remember this is a public forum and we are all expected to act with civility, that said...

Keep an eye on SEPLAT @#150... It's going to be a goldmine if it ever get there as I made so much when I bought @ about #151 and sold @ above #300

THE BIG SMART GUY

Oga Peterichie...

Why do you get joy parading between the godlyguy and Peterichie monikers....?

It does not show maturity and honesty....

Please choose one moniker to be using in this thread..

Do we have MODERATOR in this forum...?

Please moderator BAN ALL monikers in this forum so as to bring sanity in this matured investors forum

Please moderator should comment on this moniker issue...

Cc...
Mrknowitall
Dominique
Stockbull

Etc

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Boyzz just de refresh this page...seem all man de strategize on which stock to position in...Bulls de market now.
@Mercy, I don't always understand ur parables. Next I hear is ..u have entered a stock...or JO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2016
cadno:
Boyzz just de refresh this page...seem all man de strategize on which stock to position in...Bulls de market now.
@Mercy, I don't always understand ur parables. Next I hear is ..u have entered a stock...or JO

I move as d spirit directs ooo.
I dont always win ooo BT I cut my losses on time.
Fo was a hit
Skye was a hit
Fmn small loss

Now in fbn, access and zenith.
Access closed on 7% paper profit. Still looking at fbn and zenith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2016
mercylicious:

Fo was a hit
Skye was a hit
Fmn small loss

Like they say on Wall Street;

If you win 60% of the time, then you are in excellent territory!

Jisie Ike!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Skye is coming back to meet us at 0.60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2016
I want to enter market today, but market seems not attractive. Profit takers will soon bail out. I don't want to be a victim of the dumping.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Thunderlicious:
now 78 kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2016
Institutional investors have been trying from yesterday to drag down prices of financial stocks. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2016
Thunderlicious:
What do you expect ? Even FHBN is not moving despite their positive result talkless of the uncertainty called Skye bank

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Chibuking81:
I want to enter market today, but market seems not attractive. Profit takers will soon ball out. I don't want to be a victim of the dumping.
What of oando now 6.08 ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2016
ihedioramma:
now 78 kobo

no yawa, we are patiently waiting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Thunderlicious:

no yawa, we are patiently waiting
una they try o .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2016
angelo82:
Institutional investors have been trying from yesterday to drag down prices of financial stocks. grin

Watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2016
plz weti livestock want use dia rite issue do, any clue?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2016
lancee:

Watching

If not,how can one explain a trade of Access at 5.35 when the price was 5.70 at the time even there were other lower bids at 5.45 -5.50 at higher volumes and some one just sold to the lowest.The same goes for UBA when it was trading yesterday at 4.60,someone sold at 4.20 just to pull it down by force.The target is Access and UBA has these stocks refuse to bend down to 3.something. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2016
mercylicious:

Fo was a hit
Skye was a hit
Fmn small loss

with additional 3 percent, those on 10 percent gain limit will start taking their profit maybe today or tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2016
was fbnh result actually good?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2016
angelo82:

If not,how can one explain a trade of Access at 5.35 when the price was 5.70 at the time even there were other lower bids at 5.45 -5.50 at higher volumes and some one just sold to the lowest.The same goes for UBA when it was trading yesterday at 4.60,someone sold at 4.20 just to pull it down by force.The target is Access and UBA has these stocks refuse to bend down to 3.something. grin

Noticed Access one this morning .. games to drag prices down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2016
Technically MPC decision is good for banks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2016
ihedioramma:
What of oando now 6.08 ?
Oando seem to be making money with their pump and dump strategies. I like Oando but I don't trust them, most espeacially now declaration of dividend might take them two years. I prefer company with good dividend history, except on jijo level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2016
angelo82:

Yea Good for the Net Placers of funds!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2016
i wish FBN will remain @3.50 till next week iam expecting cash to acquire the remaining units i want b4 the km10 journey begins.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2016
angelo82:

Hopefully , waiting for uba, zenith to say something abt results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Chibuking81:
Oando seem to be making money with their pump and dump strategies. I like Oando but I don't trust them, most espeacially now declaration of dividend might take them two years. I prefer company with good dividend history, except on jijo level.
Ok fbnh was 3.72 today now 3.58
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Skye 76kobo , zzzz 16.80
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2016
GTB .BID

(1) (2) (3) ... (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.