Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11025571 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
NuttyChoky:
Hallelujah brethren!!! Join me and thank the Lord!

The WAPIC bus has left the parking lot... from over 100m units on full offer daily over the last three months, we have entered full bid!

But why has WAPIC stayed flat for a long time.

Is it that nobody is trading on the stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kagame:

Upstream you mean?
You are right. This up and down stream could be confusing at times.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Am trap for ova 8 yrs now! I cant get out cos d broker i use back then is INACTIVE ! #crying
locodemy:

Bros the truith of the whole matter is this..........a good stock dont need advert or monkey hunting for people to join........i now have ucap and i dont think i need to ring bell for it to go up..........pls tell enyone you know that has wapic to do as i did.........13billion units things.......waiting for reconstruction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

But why has WAPIC stayed flat for a long time.

Is it that nobody is trading on the stock?

i hope you have sold or you are aspiring to enter?i sold at loss yet i am the happiest person on this nairaland today......i ve placed this particular stock for sale more than 20 times but today,the deal is done........back to your question,the stock has 13 billion units OS and cant pay better dividend except 3kobo.....it may pay higher now that they have return to profitability.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hayyee2002:

It's a trap to draw in mugus and dump on them.

If not, think about the company WAPIC insurance, what to your mind. Only then will you see the invisible hand sad

Oga, it is not a trap, I am loaded in it for about 6 months now and you search my previous posts on WAPIC... Their insurance business isn't doing so well but they have some valuable assets including 23% stake of a merchant bank they bought off Access Bank (AIG selling to himself)...

Me I sha plan to exit WAPIC at no less that N1.00

Mark this post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
locodemy:

Bros the truith of the whole matter is this..........a good stock dont need advert or monkey hunting for people to join........i now have ucap and i dont think i need to ring bell for it to go up..........pls tell enyone you know that has wapic to do as i did.........13billion units things.......waiting for reconstruction

Edit: Thanks to Locodemy , Intendy and feelamong I have spotted the error in my excel and advise any fundamentalists to head for the exits except they have other insider information...

WAPIC has 13bln units outstanding of which AIG owns almost 3 - 4bln units... I don't think any reconstruction is happening

Also they paid dividends earlier this year and will probably pay for FY16 again based on share of associate's profits from Consolidated Merchant Bank

P/BV of 0.22 is a steal 0.43 and forward P/E is probably around 10 which is fine by 25 which is too expensive for meme.

Finally with the US GDR listing planned, I think AIG is trying to get the foreign guys come in.... I will trust his judgement on this one...

Disclosure: I am loaded in [my biggest long term bet besides UCAP]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
locodemy:

i hope you have sold or you are aspiring to enter?i sold at loss yet i am the happiest person on this nairaland today......i ve placed this particular stock for sale more than 20 times but today,the deal is done........back to your question,the stock has 13 billion units OS and cant pay better dividend except 3kobo.....it may pay higher now that they have return to profitability.
CONGRATULATIONS for coming out of WAPIC trap. I am praying for Linkage and standard assurance to get the same attention that WAPIC got so that I can run with my two legs out of the stocks. Been trapped now for close to 8 years.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Oga, it is not a trap, I am loaded in it for about 6 months now and you search my previous posts on WAPIC... Their insurance business isn't doing so well but they have some valuable assets including 23% stake of a merchant bank they bought off Access Bank (AIG selling to himself)...

Me I sha plan to exit WAPIC at no less that N1.00

Mark this post.

Na today i see person wey get liver pass me......could this be another monkey hunting?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
stock with new 52 weeks low
Fidelity #1.03k
sterling bank #1.14k
aiico #0.66k
fidson #1.77k
CAP #33.40k
7up #107.86k
no new high

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
NuttyChoky:

WAPIC has 6.7bln units outstanding of which AIG owns almost 3 - 4bln units... I don't think any reconstruction is happening

Also they paid dividends earlier this year and will probably pay for FY16 again based on share of associate's profits from Consolidated Merchant Bank

P/BV of 0.22 is a steal and forward P/E is probably around 10 which is fine by me.

Finally with the US GDR listing planned, I think AIG is trying to get the foreign guys come in.... I will trust his judgement on this one...

Disclosure: I am loaded in [my biggest long term bet besides UCAP]

oga did i hear you mentioned 6billion units OS?............pls oga intendy tell us how many OS is Wapic.....i no get power to do arguement now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fidelity #1.03k
sterling bank #1.14k
aiico #0.66k
fidson #1.77k
CAP #33.40k
7up #107.86k
no new high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
locodemy:

oga did i hear you mentioned 6billion units OS?............pls oga intendy tell us how many OS is Wapic.....i no get power to do arguement now.

my ogas make una no kill me with laugh o.

make una google wapic or dictionary go do sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Intendy:

Fidelity #1.03k

sterling bank #1.14k

aiico #0.66k

fidson #1.77k

CAP #33.40k

7up #107.86k

no new high

good......gooder......goodest......pls make una forgive me,na Aiico caused it........Thank God i bailed out of this useless insurance stock.........insurance stocks no dey my portfolio again o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
locodemy:

he should be talking of their maket capitalization.
their OS over 13.3b
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
locodemy:

From my own records..WAPIC has a OS of 13,382,738,248
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
feelamong:

From my own records..WAPIC has a OS of 7,973,758,418

from today's close the market capitalization is
#6,959,023,888.96
divide the above by #0.52k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Intendy:

he should be talking of their maket capitalization. their OS over 13.3b
Thanks sir......na the 13 i wan hear......pls tell oga NUT.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Am trap for ova 8 yrs now! I cant get out cos d broker i use back then is INACTIVE ! #crying
crying ke! Because ur former broker is inactive makes u trapped? Bro, water plenty for ur eyes oo.. grin there is a way around dat na...wetin I know sef..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
feelamong:
Oando To Soon Announce Sale of Gas Division to Helios

http://africaoilgasreport.com/2016/08/gas-monetization/oando-to-soon-announce-sale-of-gas-division-to-helios/#.V6rpvPXQBgE.twitter

So what is now left in OANDO for its shareholders? kai!
I hope one will not wake up one day to hear that one company from Togo has buy 99% holding of Oando.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

http://www.apregistrars.com/cpage.php?view=432

http://www.apregistrars.com/downloads/e-dividend%20form.pdf
please the three stocks uba,ucap and afripr, are they the same registrar? if yes i cant se ucap there ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Chibuking81:
I hope one will not wake up one day to hear that one company from Togo has buy 99% holding of Oando.

No! no!! no!!! pls allow the bus to reach KM10 b4 you have such dream.........i havent bail out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
ihedioramma:
please the three stocks uba,ucap and afripr, are they the same registrar? if yes i cant se ucap there ?

Yes they are all the same registrars.

Ucap is UBA capital Plc on the form.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
locodemy:

Thanks sir......na the 13 i wan hear......pls tell oga NUT.....

Thank you guys! I have see my error and will be exiting tomorrow smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Yes they are all the same registrars.

Ucap is UBA capital Plc on the form.
grin Thank's what of afriprud? do bank's ask for money on the section to be completed by bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=Intendy post=48362035]stock with new 52 weeks low

Na so so new lows, No new highs

#BearishFlag

fidelity about to take its first ever steps below N1.00 . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
ihedioramma:
grin Thank's what of afriprud? do bank's ask for money on the section to be completed by bank?

oga you don pass this level naw!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=fxuser post=48367468][/quote]How much did it end today? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
locodemy:

oga you don pass this level naw!
our oga is at the top
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
kolaish:
CONGRATULATIONS for coming out of WAPIC trap. [b]I am praying for Linkage and standard assurance to get the same attention that WAPIC got [/b]so that I can run with my two legs out of the stocks. Been trapped now for close to 8 years.

Abeg add UNIC in those prayers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
ihedioramma:

You're not paying any money to the bank for E-dividend till September.

Just download the PDF form from the second link. Every subsidiary of UBA are on the form.

OBAGADAFFI:

http://www.apregistrars.com/cpage.php?view=432

http://www.apregistrars.com/downloads/e-dividend%20form.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

You're not paying any money to the bank for E-dividend till September.

Just download the PDF form from the second link. Every subsidiary of UBA are on the form.

JAH BLESS . one love .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NapoleonHill, Adinije(f), eziokwunwoko(m), NL1960, elder1002 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.