Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,518 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11096911 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2016
Source Invstone

Zenith Bank Plc released its Q2 2016 results .

Please find key highlights of the Q2 2016 results below:

· Net interest income down -1.6% y/y to N68.9bn

· Profit before tax down -20.3% y/y to N31.2bn

· Profit after tax down -28.4%y/y to N18.3bn

The company proposed an interim dividend of 25kobo per share representing a dividend yield of 1.56% based on yesterday’s close.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2016
I think...Intendy, Agba..., CooCash....are my pick for now. They have tried.
Oga Born2Brich Na only Oando news him de appear.. grin even the creator...Oga StockBull no show face again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2016
ukay2:

What of Sirs....Angeloe, manie, Coolcash, chibuiking, Exladay, manonamission, feelamong, Rebekah, mercylicious...

Their posts/advise are really appreciated...including the once you mentioned.

pls let there be award for the most EDUCATIVE/INSIGHTFUL POST moniker in this forum every year...maybe starting from 1st week of December the voting will start and the result will be announce on 15th of December every year....

I think this will help this forum a lot for BNSITL to post useful info that will help us in this volatile NSE market.....

Who will support this my motion ??

Pls where is oga Stockbull... Very quiet... Hope all is well?

I think each BaSITL get 1 point for votting.....
Votting starts from 7december to 14th December 2016....Result will be announce by Stockbull on 15th December 2016...

Hope this exercise works

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Abeg, iTraders, what is the current view for Zenith and GTB.

Not close to any feasible laptop atm..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jamean(f): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2016
davide470:
Abeg, iTraders, what is the current view for Zenith and GTB.

Not close to any feasible laptop atm..

GTB N24.00
Zenith undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2016
I really appreciate the effort of all on this platform and appreciate the perspective some ogas want to bring in but all our informations are vital.

with or without any award I on behalf of all my other ogas will continue to pledge our allegiance to this platform.

but I'll like us to leave the plan for now.

but if its to go ahead I'll rather go for monthly appreciation in other to avail most people to win just like most football club does to ginger we all.
POTM player of the month.

but my position is it's not needed.
I love you all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2016
We might see one of the delayed result today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2016
cadno:
Oga Born2Brich Na only Oando news him de appear.. grin even the creator...Oga StockBull no show face again
Lol, but when I dey give stock picks Una no see that one? grin
But why oando dey vex you? Don't tell me you are still in the bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy085: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2016
Intendy:
I really appreciate the effort of all on this platform and appreciate the perspective some ogas want to bring in but all our informations are vital.

with or without any award I on behalf of all my other ogas will continue to pledge our allegiance to this platform.

but I'll like us to leave the plan for now.

but if its to go ahead I'll rather go for monthly appreciation in other to avail most people to win just like most football club does to ginger we all.
POTM player of the month.

but my position is it's not needed.
I love you all.

All opinions and divergent economic views are very crucial to survival of this revered and respectable forum. There will be no need to single out one person for praise or award or something like that. We are all mature respectable individuals. I think this idea should be jettisoned forthwith because it is bound to fail. No distractions, economy is at its lowest level, let focus on what will better our individual lives.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2016
morning all, pls hus wen is zenith paying theor interim dividend? thankz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Mfunkynation:
morning all, pls hus wen is zenith paying theor interim dividend? thankz

Sept 2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2016
Chei!! WAPIC back on offer at 50 Kobo. Lucky we got out with the last bull trap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2016
Raider76:

Sept 2

Qualification date : August 22

August 26 for ordinary shareholders, September 2 for the GDR big boys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2016
myjoy085:

All opinions and divergent economic views are very crucial to survival of this revered and respectable forum. There will be no need to single out one person for praise or award or something like that. We are all mature respectable individuals. I think this idea should be jettisoned forthwith because it is bound to fail. No distractions, economy is at its lowest level, let focus on what will better our individual lives.

my position as well.let's all sail the journey together.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2016
Born2berich:
Lol, but when I dey give stock picks Una no see that one? grin
But why oando dey vex you? Don't tell me you are still in the bus.
See your self all the money you make in oando the ...... of the year has gave you name now . peterichy na dollar now fbnh .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2016
cadno:
Intendy and stockbull are two names in one person. (eg peterichy and myjoy085)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2016
rebekah2011:

pls does mean aug 22 d mark down 4 zee dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rexceedo: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2016
rebekah2011:

Sir, please this dividend tins is still confounding to me. I bought mine in July 28, do I qualify for it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Rexceedo:
Sir, please this dividend tins is still confounding to me. I bought mine in July 28, do I qualify for it?
you qualify. u go see alert.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2016
Rexceedo:

Sir, please this dividend tins is still confounding to me.
I bought mine in July 28, do I qualify for it?

Yes, you qualify as long as you don't sell before Aug 22.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2016
The owner of Morgan Capital Ayoleke Adu,is dead!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Raider76:
Chei!! WAPIC back on offer at 50 Kobo. Lucky we got out with the last bull trap.

hehehe! God really butter my bread for this stock when i really need it out of my portfolio...........i hope everyone here was able to bail out?i dont know of oga NUT.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
jarkbauer:

just give us the source of this news.........lets confirm by ourselves........... thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
locodemy:

just give us the source of this news.........lets confirm by ourselves........... thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/3283914/ayoleke-adu-dead
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
cadno:

Has anyone ever wondered that Agba and Mercylicious are one and the same person?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

Has anyone ever wondered that Agba and Mercilicious are one and the same person?

one as in married?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
jarkbauer:

RIP. What a loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Raider76:

Yes, you qualify as long as you don't sell before Aug 22.
so Aug 22 is d mark down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
jarkbauer:

https://www.nairaland.com/3283914/ayoleke-adu-dead

ok.confirmed but why leave a big company like morgan for politics?now he has joined Yar'dua to rest........everyone is saying RIP..............I also join all to say goodbye......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Raider76:

What will happen to the company?
Na waa to you o.....the company is marching forward naw.......na them kill am?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
chai my wapic proceeds though at loss is targeting Fbn at 3.00........It is going to be a thing of no regret........my last opportunity to get more fbn at the lowest price ever is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nosa2(m), stronglink, xezoid(m), freeman67, Nemenma, ayufun, chimex38, 2zona(m), megawealth01 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.