Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11076951 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
144hours:
Get more than 100% of your capital at www.144hours.com
Nigeria government will need your assistance because they needed money more than you do at this point in time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by webizone(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chibuking81:
Nigeria government will need your assistance because they needed money more than you do at this point in time.
No mind am. Scammers arising. In other news, the skyebank share could experience a pullback tomorrow. Only hold if u gat the liver/stomach for it....but hold for the longer term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
webizone:

No mind am. Scammers arising. In other news, the skyebank share could experience a pullback tomorrow. Only hold if u gat the liver/stomach for it....but hold for the longer term.

LOL on the above bold.
Pullback to where ? Skye bank shares have been nose diving for the past few weeks. Unless you want to send them under 6 feet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
BMZK:

LOL on the above bold.
Pullback to where ? Skye bank shares have been nose diving for the past few weeks. Unless you want to send them under 6 feet.

Appointment of that Osibodu to their legal unit is a bad sign for take-over or abnormal reconstruction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
People,

Please, did anyone speak to them in morgan capital, their phone was just ringing non stop, and nobody picked up.

Did they really opened for business today?.

K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
angelo82:

Appointment of that Osibodu to their legal unit is a bad sign for take-over or abnormal reconstruction.

very true !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
dear newbies,

One of the toughest decisions is cutting losses ff by taking profits

When in a position and prices are going in the opposite direction of your expectation and beyond your intended time frame, ur emotions come into play. The tendency is to first extend the time frame and hold out much longer hoping for a reversal in the near time. In the past I would justify extending the holding period or averaging down to reduce bleeding. This can be disastrous. I know for sure.

Your greatest enemy is ur own emotion and ability to stay within the parameters you have set out. Constantly changing strategy mid way can be disastrous to capital and confidence. Risk management (capital preservation) is very key for long term survival.

#JustAThot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

This is strictly for NEWBIES:
Please BUY/ACCUMULATE (keep buying and do not sell early) some units of UCAP.
I rest my case.
Mark this post... grin grin grin
I don't understand U. Is this monkey hunting or serious business. Ucap is ok but look at its Outstanding shares...it will take a while to sell off when you need to...kind of illiquid stock...I will rather go for FBNH that I can sell off in seconds when I want. So put small cash for UCap and mop up FBNH wit all ur power..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Intendy:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/15/cbn-conducts-special-examination-on-banks/
Watch out here.
A better than feared outcome of this exercise
could relieve the current skyebophobia over banking stocks and trigger a rally,
which could see stocks like fidelity and diamond jump away from zone 1 with annoyance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/UNION%20BANK%20NIG.PLC%20HALF%20YEAR%20JUNE%202016.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coyotejack(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Triplee2:

REALLY FUNNY. But I bet to believe we are here to talk serious business no investing and money making from the stock market and not play around. For mi i have sold of 97% of my shares in UCAP, FBNH and Oando. Am putting my money in NTB for 180days at 18% would be back when it matures in Feb 2017. I would advice all newbies to follow suit cos this market is not in a good state presently.

Could you please shed more light on this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
The market is getting incredibly interesting. Almost all the stocks are dancing 'kukere' in the 'bear' parlour. It's hard not be emotional at this point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
The market is getting incredibly interesting. Almost all the stocks are dancing 'kukere' in the 'bear' parlour. It's hard not be emotional at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
PharmAlfred:
The market is getting incredibly interesting.
Almost all the stocks are dancing 'kukere' in the 'bear' parlour.
It's hard not be emotional at this point.
Yes of course. But the truth of the stock market is to quicky learn how to change one's dancing step when you observe that the music has changed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Patiently waiting for Seplat @ #150, Access @ #5 and Transcorp @ #0.90...
THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2016
at least . . Brent crude rises above $48
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2016
Ucap
Macd crosses below Zero line
further #bearish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2016
Through my business life, I have learned that problems and difficulties are also opportunities. You need the skills and foresight to spot them and the courage to attack when other are retreating- Alhaji Aliko Dangote...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2016
PETERiCHY:

From 1st to 3rd quarter of next year NSE will be on slow and steady decline.

Those that think they are more optimistic than nature should remember that this govt no1 agenda is to fight CORRUPTION and those corrupt elements will start selling off their assets to bail out or go for plead bargain.

All this development will surely have a negative effect on the stock market.

So relax, sit back and plan wisely on where to invest your hard earned money because bcuz 2016 will be a terrible year for foolish investors.

Betterstill you can buy a piece of land from Pa.Emma.

As per the STOCK MARKET it is capital ZERO for now.

*ThE OcToPuS*

I made above predictions on 28th Dec 2015 when dollar was still N250.

Now STOCKARMEGGEON is teaching alot bitter lesson grin grin grin

STOCKMARGEDON has also disorganized the we are making money this year group and they ve all gone into hiding grin grin grin

While the discerning investors are now enjoying the Dollar ride as well making the real money smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2016
godlyguy:
Patiently waiting for Seplat @ #150, Access @ #5 and Transcorp @ #0.90...

THE BIG SMART GUY
If mr fickle brent continues up above 50 your patience may need elongation.
All the woes of the economy and the market are linked directly and indirectly to the troubles of mr brent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2016
zendi:

If mr fickle brent continues up above 50 your patience may need elongation.
All the woes of the economy and the market are linked directly and indirectly to the troubles of mr brent.

better to remain bearish for now...

even if the Brent crosses $50.....the Scavengers have made sure that we do not benefit from any such rise....

https://www.thecable.ng/kachikwu-nigeria-will-need-produce-3-1mbpd-catch-budget-2016
Kachikwu: Nigeria will need to produce 3.1mbpd to catch up with budget 2016

better to remain a bit bearish and short sell until you see the Inflows from the Men In Black increasing..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2016
Intendy:
Good morning all and happy bullish month of August.

http://punchng.com/mergers-acquisitions-likely-banking-sector-rewane-utomi-others/

this will come up.when? nobody know.
I pity Skye,Wema,sterling and possibly fidelity and diamond

this was on Aug 1.
let's continue observing please and read more into links.
not every cloth can be put on the lining.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Had some WhatSApp chat with him few months ago.

I pray may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace and God to give his family the fortitude to bear the loss AMEN!

But like seriously why is it anything that comes in contact with BUHARI na died.

Nigeria economy dead. angry

OANDO dead. angry

Oga Morgan dead angry

NAIRA dead angry

NSE dead angry to mention but few.

Note: OANDO was still trading @ circa N18-N20 when Pa.Bubu took over now it's as good as dead angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3289863/photo-buharis-director-information-justin.

Rest in peace angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Had some WhatSApp chat with him few months ago.

I pray may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace and God to give his family the fortitude to bear the loss AMEN!

But like seriously why is it anything that comes in contact with BUHARI na died.

Nigeria economy dead. angry

OANDO dead. angry

Oga Morgan dead angry

NAIRA dead angry

NSE dead angry to mention but few.

Note: OANDO was still trading @ circa N18-N20 when Pa.Bubu took over now it's as good as dead angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3289863/photo-buharis-director-information-justin.

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday mourned the death of the Director of Information, State House, Mr. Justin Onuorah Abuah, who died on Sunday in Abuja.

Rest in peace angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2016
PETERiCHY:

I made above predictions on 28th Dec 2015 when dollar was still N250.

Now STOCKARMEGGEON is teaching alot bitter lesson grin grin grin

STOCKMARGEDON has also disorganized the we are making money this year group and they ve all gone into hiding grin grin grin

While the discerning investors are now enjoying the Dollar ride as well making the real money smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*
oga, times and seasons happens to them all...d market is a circle, and every turn presents its own blessings..d present bear is a great chance to position for sound stocks..No shaking, we r still making money dis year..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Early losers
CHAMPION 2.85 -8.06
FIDSON 1.64 -4.65
WAPIC 0.50 -3.85
OANDO 5.20 -2.99
STERLNBANK 0.98 -2.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2016
BNSITL,THEY SAID WE SHOULD WAIT AT THE SIDELINE FOR FPI.WHICH DISTINCT SIGN WILL INDICATE THE ARRIVAL OF FORIEGN INVESTORS.I BAILED OUT OF ACCESS WIT MARGINAL LOSS NOW ON SIDELINE,WHAT SIGN ARE WE WAITING FOR?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Sterling breaks below N1.00
#52WeekLow

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iamblessed85, chipa, KarlTom, Ades1, Mfunkynation(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.