Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,618 members, 7,861,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11074404 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
ihedioramma:
Godisfaithful what is the price of oil and dollar today? What of ucap? . One love .

Sir, brent is $48.94 at the moment...lol. Currently, UBCap is N2.34 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, brent is $48.94 at the moment...lol. Currently, UBCap is N2.34 grin
JAH BLESS .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
stock with new 52 weeks high
GTB #25.90k
No new 52 weeks low
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Intendy, what can i do about this, they take money for trade alert from me why i dont get any alert ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Talk to your stock broker. They'll fix it for you
ihedioramma:
Intendy, what can i do about this, they take money for trade alert from me why i dont get any alert ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pls bnsitl, help me with African Prudential Registrars Lagos branch gsm number. The number on their website is not going through. Biko o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
debeey87:
Talk to your stock broker. They'll fix it for you

bro follow the above reply. thanks oga debeey87

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
For now banking sector is a no go area,except you are a long termer,even with that lock in your profit and activate a repurchasing strategy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Intendy:
For now banking sector is a no go area,except you are a long termer,even with that lock in your profit and activate a repurchasing strategy.

Why?,at least let the dividend play out first before fear mongering. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/23/no-nonsense-cbn-bars-eight-banks-from-all-forex-transactions-for-concealing-2-125bn-nnpc-funds/

The banks, Thisday exclusively gathered this afternoon, were barred for concealing and failing to remit the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) dollar funds to the federal government’s Treasury Single Account domiciled in the CBN as directed by the Presidency last year.

T[b]he banks, whose suspension would remain in force until they remit all the funds to the TSA are United Bank for Africa (UBA) $530m; First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) $469m; Diamond Bank Plc ($287m); Sterling Bank Plc ($269m); Sky Bank Plc ($221m) Keystone Bank ($139); First City Monument Bank (FCMB) $125m; and Heritage Bank ($85m).[/b]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
9ja banks badt pass Satan grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
$500m dolls can sink any bank.uba release interim div since make man runaway they refused.dont knw hw the market will react to this morrow.feelamong are you sure this is a new development?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
feelamong:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/23/no-nonsense-cbn-bars-eight-banks-from-all-forex-transactions-for-concealing-2-125bn-nnpc-funds/

The banks, Thisday exclusively gathered this afternoon, were barred for concealing and failing to remit the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) dollar funds to the federal government’s Treasury Single Account domiciled in the CBN as directed by the Presidency last year.

T[b]he banks, whose suspension would remain in force until they remit all the funds to the TSA are United Bank for Africa (UBA) $530m; First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) $469m; Diamond Bank Plc ($287m); Sterling Bank Plc ($269m); Sky Bank Plc ($221m) Keystone Bank ($139); First City Monument Bank (FCMB) $125m; and Heritage Bank ($85m).[/b]
Lol.

Tactical calculation would have been made prior to the non-release of the funds.

A case study: FBNH was supposed to remit $469m but didn't. Let's say they make c.$50m as non-interest income within the period, then negate the surely forth-coming CBN fine of c.$5m, thereby leaving a profit spread of $45m.

So why not risk it!! Everyone goes home happy! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
C wat hav been missing! Since i got ETI, hav been unable to cash it dividend to my account. I hav 3 unclaim warrants. Hope dia branch in Uyo wil exchange it 4 me.
OBAGADAFFI:

Yes, take it to ECOBANK branch.
But most ECOBANK branches can't process the dividend.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mfunkynation:
C wat hav been missing! Since i got ETI, hav been unable to cash it dividend to my account. I hav 3 unclaim warrants. Hope dia branch in Uyo wil exchange it 4 me.

The Doller value of the dividend makes it difficult to claim in other Banks.

Only specific Ecobank branches can pay the dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
feelamong:

My major interest in this news is First bank and UBA.

This two banks have been featuring in every bad news coming from the banking sector.

I am having a feel this two banks will be fantastically cheap in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

This two banks have been featuring in every bad news coming from the banking sector.

but as you think can they get out of it? . Remember they are one of the top five banks befor? What of now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

FBNH already hurt many but hope UBA will have a strong defense concerning this issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
davide470:
Lol.

Tactical calculation would have been made prior to the non-release of the funds.

A case study: FBNH was supposed to remit $469m but didn't. Let's say they make c.$50m as non-interest income within the period, then negate the surely forth-coming CBN fine of c.$5m, thereby leaving a profit spread of $45m.

So why not risk it!! Everyone goes home happy! grin

Lol.

This is a big mistake that a lot of people make with certain government parastatals. The banks will pay back with fines and penalty. The key word being penalty. A certain bank has paid 2 billion as penalty to CBN in the past.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Getting ready for UNITY BANK @ #0.50k... This bank is goldmine for the discerning investor...

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Parisfran:

Lol.

This is a big mistake that a lot of people make with certain government parastatals. The banks will pay back with fines and penalty. The key word being penalty. A certain bank has paid 2 billion as penalty to CBN in the past.

The fact is that all these banks have made so much money on this money before paying the fine or whatsoever the CBN called it. Anyway, it is a win win situation for the banks. CBN is to blamed for every unwelcome incident happening around the banking industry. This incident had been happening since last year and CBN failed to call those affected banks to order? Why are they coming out now to demand the implementation of the TSA order towards the banks? The whole system from the executive parastatals of government is unfortunate. They should keep fooling themselves. I think Emefiele replacement is due...And it will happened anytime soon!

Time to read: The Financial Markets: When Fear And Greed Take Over
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/01/030701.asp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Parisfran:

Lol.

Well, there is always a calculated risk before hoarding funds like this.

I know of an Investment bank in the Americas, that intentionally do business with some rich black-listed countries because the profit when compared to the laid down penalties and fines would be inconsequential.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2016
pls where are the news that can bring FBN to #3.00 or below?I need to make my last purchase for the year and begin to watch price movements.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2016
ihedioramma:
but as you think can they get out of it? . Remember they are one of the top five banks befor? What of now?
They can get out of it, but not after the hunters have successfully taken position.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2016
Oil rebound by Q1 next year will push oando's price above #10 anytime from next year........we must exercise patience to reap the fruit of our labours in this one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2016
locodemy:
Oil rebound by Q1 next year will push oando's price above #10 anytime from next year........we must exercise patience to reap the fruit of our labours in this one.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.