Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,805 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11040305 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
ogoo4real:
All hands leaving zenith on monday to join access bus. Fastest finger first
Access opened trading 5% up and already with a volume of 16m+. Could it be a sign of what to expect this week on the stock of Access?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
locodemy:
A bullish week but i am not driven unless Fbn touches #3.00,transcorp#1.00 and Uba #4.00 then i will go in.

Ride on bro. I'm with you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
kolaish:
Access opened trading 5% up and already with a volume of 16m+. Could it be a sign of what to expect this week on the stock of Access?

Na initial gragra....

Time will tell sha!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Pls wat is d current price of ucap n zee? Thanks
kolaish:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Mfunkynation:
Pls wat is d current price of ucap n zee? Thanks
UCAP - 2.31
ZENITH - 15.77
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by girlfromafrica: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2016
Royal Exchange To list N3bn Bonds At The Stock Exchange By October

http://independentnig.com/i-naira-launches-nigerias-first-online-auction-platform-2/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coyotejack(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2016
locodemy:
A bullish week but i am not driven unless Fbn touches #3.00,transcorp#1.00 and Uba #4.00 then i will go in.

Diving in like an Olympic swimmer.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Make uba come out now ,wetin dem dey audit since ..Either no divi, 15k or 20k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2016
lancee:
Make uba come out now ,wetin dem dey audit since ..Either no divi, 15k or 20k

My brother, it seems some people have seen the result o. UBA's price is looking UP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
chai ........i see great bull in the yeluitide period.........i mean big time bull.........everyone should try to buy as much as he can between now and october because prices cant be as cheap as they are now in the coming year...........by then i don retire from buying but watching profits will be my biz then.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-seeks-emergency-powers-tackle-economy

Although the president has the power to order the sale or lease of any government asset to raise cash, “the procedure is cumbersome and long”. The draft bill is meant to ease the process. The government source said about nine government assets may be leased or sold to generate around $50billion to shore up the nation’s foreign reserves and the value of the naira against the United States dollar.

The source said: “Nigeria may be broke at the moment but we are not a poor country, given our assets and capability.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
moving out of wapic at this bearish market is like a dream..........the stock that has been in my portfolio for two years and difficult to offload is now a past story............i just kept the cash monitoring any of FBN,TRANSCORP AND UBA to strike at a good entry price and will be my last purchase for the year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
The equity prices of the following securities were adjusted today 22nd August, 2016 for dividend as recommended by their board of directors: CUSTODY AND ALLIED INSURANCE PLC was adjusted for a dividend of N0.07, the last close price was N3.90, hence the ex-div price N3.83. AG LEVENTIS NIG PLC was adjusted for a dividend of N0.10, the last close price was N0.99, hence the ex-div price N0.89 TOTAL NIGERIA PLC was adjusted for a dividend of of N3.00, the last close price was N244.00, hence the ex-div price N241.00 Please be guided accordingly.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaze4blues(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
I am at the verge of opening an online account with morgan capital.

I want to knw what is the minimum investment amount required to open an account.

thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Intendy:
The equity prices of the following securities were adjusted today 22nd August, 2016 for dividend as recommended by their board of directors: CUSTODY AND ALLIED INSURANCE PLC was adjusted for a dividend of N0.07, the last close price was N3.90, hence the ex-div price N3.83. AG LEVENTIS NIG PLC was adjusted for a dividend of N0.10, the last close price was N0.99 grin grin, hence the ex-div price N0.89 TOTAL NIGERIA PLC was adjusted for a dividend of of N3.00, the last close price was N244.00, hence the ex-div price N241.00 Please be guided accordingly.

See what this people did to AG LEVENTIS NIG PLC . selling @ N0.99

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/ag-leventis-set-raise-fresh-fund-engages-foreign-investors/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Access! Access!! Access!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
stock with new 52 weeks low
Wema #0.61k
stock with new 52 weeks high
GTB#25.65k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OptimistGenius: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
What is happening with Transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
For Morgan capital, once you complete the account opening form with the necessary kyc documents attached, your account is opened. you can now deposit whatever amount you have for your investment. NB: an annual fee of N2,500 will be debited from whatever amount you deposited for the online access.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
What is cooking at Eternal Oil pls. The stock is gradually gaining momentum...the 25k Div ? With no closure or payment date ?
Anybody got News ....?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omoharry(f): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Guys..is Fidelity bank and transcorp a good buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Intendy:
The equity prices of the following securities were adjusted today 22nd August, 2016 for dividend as recommended by their board of directors: CUSTODY AND ALLIED INSURANCE PLC was adjusted for a dividend of N0.07, the last close price was N3.90, hence the ex-div price N3.83. AG LEVENTIS NIG PLC was adjusted for a dividend of N0.10, the last close price was N0.99, hence the ex-div price N0.89 TOTAL NIGERIA PLC was adjusted for a dividend of of N3.00, the last close price was N244.00, hence the ex-div price N241.00 Please be guided accordingly.
one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hi

Does anyone have any contact in GTL Registrars?

e be like say my ETI dividend don develop wings smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
bigjay01:
Hi

Does anyone have any contact in GTL Registrars?

e be like say my ETI dividend don develop wings smiley

I pick my ETI dividend at the post office over the weekend.

No 2, Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos.
http://www.gtlregistrars.com/contact-us/google-map-view/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

I am not local. I had ediv in place with Ecobank registrars. It should still subsist.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
lancee:
http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-seeks-emergency-powers-tackle-economy

Although the president has the power to order the sale or lease of any government asset to raise cash, “the procedure is cumbersome and long”. The draft bill is meant to ease the process. The government source said about nine government assets may be leased or sold to generate around $50billion to shore up the nation’s foreign reserves and the value of the naira against the United States dollar.

The source said: “Nigeria may be broke at the moment but we are not a poor country, given our assets and capability.”

I foresee market booming by 2018. Those legislooters will pass the bill since they will want to buy the assets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
bigjay01:

I am not local. I had ediv in place with Ecobank registrars. It should still subsist.

Well that should subsist.

But you can contact them for update and clarification.

http://www.gtlregistrars.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

i was in my bank today for the forms, they are not happy as i gave them four forms to stamp for me free . but they letter did grin . what did ecobank pay this year ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Were is my brother peterichy from another mother ? how much is dollar and oil today ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alphabanks: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
like play like play 1st bank will sell for 2.50k if not less....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
ihedioramma:
i was in my bank today for the forms, they are not happy as i gave them four forms to stamp for me free . but they letter did grin . what did ecobank pay this year ?

ETI paid $0.002 undecided undecided undecided

But will ETI issue give us hard currency(not Naira equivalent) this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
alphabanks:
like play like play 1st bank will sell for 2.50k if not less....

you dont know how to read stocks...........i am even praying that fbn falls to #3.00 so i can go in.The truith is that stocks need to fall between now and month end..........by next month,most stocks will form a resistance level waiting for nine months results by october.........by october dont expect bears but bulls will resurface untill december/january when you will see the mother of bulls which will run thru out the first quater of 2016.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.