Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,293 members, 7,867,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11098321 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
locodemy:

Why tell us now the trend is up.........we never hear any noise making all these while the stock is bearish.........you and peterichy has no difference if not same person operating two monikers.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Am currently number 2 on easykobo stock trial. But when i trade with real cash i lose . i dont know why.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Any news on Zenith, the way it's going down it will soon discover crude oil. Please I will appreciate any news on this stock.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

This new direction will be short-lived.

Nothing is impossible, but many will be paid handsomely in this recession.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
zendi:

They responded to the CBN's lifting of suspensions,
but when that little euphoria dies out.......................

I'll surely be at the exit when the euphoria ends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Greetings,

I am yet to receive Zenith Bank interim and final dividend for 2015 FY, I submitted the e-dividend form one month ago. Should I be worried?

The same with First Bank final dividend for 2015 FY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tritri:
Am currently number 2 on easykobo stock trial. But when i trade with real cash i lose . i dont know why.

Your emotions. On trials you have nothing to lose, you think clearly, devoid of greed or fear. The reverse is the case when you commit cash. 70% of stock price movement is human psychology in action according to my observations.

In other news I sold some Dangflour and FBNH at a loss last week to jump onto FCMB, and it has paid off so far. We are getting a little better at this by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
ashaka #18.96k
stocks with new 52 weeks high
GTB #27.04k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Waiting for ZENITH @the usual bus/stop... This Zenith has joined the billionaires' stock list!

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
STACO INSURANCE PLC Listing of Additional Shares Dealing Members are hereby notified that 3,200,000,000 ordinary shares of Staco Insurance Plc were today 02 September 2016 listed on The Daily Official List of The Exchange. This is subsequent to the conclusion of the Special Placing exercise by the company. With the supplementary listing of 3,200,000,000 ordinary shares, the total issued and fully paid up shares of the company has now increased from 6,141,087,609 to 9,341,087,609 ordinary shares.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
bisiki2:
Greetings,

I am yet to receive Zenith Bank interim and final dividend for 2015 FY, I submitted the e-dividend form one month ago. Should I be worried?

The same with First Bank final dividend for 2015 FY
Normally, they would also require a signed letter requesting for direct crediting of the dividends
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
godlyguy:
Waiting for ZENITH @the usual bus/stop... This Zenith has joined the billionaires' stock list!

THE BIG SMART GUY

Which bus stop again, for Zenith? You better start loading it now.

If this GTB bubble sustains, I don't think Zenith has any choice but to start heading north soon,
to start narrowing this stubbornly widening gap between the two banks.
And if that happens, should Access not follow too?
This could even trigger some moderate bandwagon upwards correction among the banks.
All of which are partly the wishful thinking product of my speculator's imagination.

But what exactly is pushing GTB ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dwizeone:
Any news on Zenith, the way it's going down it will soon discover crude oil. Please I will appreciate any news on this stock.

Most of the Banking stocks will go down after the euphoria of interim dividend, it is natural as there is no news to drive prices up.
Most of them will hit their year low btwn (Sept - to 1st Week of Jan), my watch start from now;

GTB -13.80
Zenith - 9.50
Access - 3.80

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
zendi:

Which bus stop again, for Zenith? You better start loading it now.

If this GTB bubble sustains, I don't think Zenith has any choice but to start heading north soon,
to start narrowing this stubbornly widening gap between the two banks.
And if that happens, should Access not follow too?
This could even trigger some moderate bandwagon upwards correction among the banks.
All of which are partly the wishful thinking product of my speculator's imagination.

But what exactly is pushing GTB ?

GTB fundamentals is intact and mostly patronage by offshore purchase/safe haven for most investors as capital preservation is guaranteed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Willie2015:

Most of the Banking stocks will go down after the euphoria of interim dividend, it is natural as there is no news to drive prices up.
Most of them will hit their year low btwn (Sept - to 1st Week of Jan), my watch start from now;

GTB -13.80
Zenith - 9.50
Access - 3.80

One thing for sure since Pa Mumu took over the leadership of the country,stocks are not gyrating down or up anyhow.I don't believe we would see those prices anytime soon. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
godlyguy:
Bought additional more than five hundred thousand units of FBNH @ #3.06 yesterday... THE ELEPHANT is getting interestingly interesting!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY
Brother this is not romance e.t.c room, we are over 18+ . i remember one time my brother from another mother told me there father want to buy car and the price of the car is #500,000 as at that time and his father have only #499500 .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
daemperor1:

I'll surely be at the exit when the euphoria ends.
Abeg no kee me wit laff.........this market don teach everybody wisdom. grin
And thank God for itrading, which enables us to do the needful when we need to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Willie2015:

GTB -13.80
Zenith - 9.50
Access - 3.80

So you believe whatever forces carrying GTB up now despite prevailing market apathy
will suddenly let it drop to this your ridiculous price, and remember Q3 earning season is a few weeks away.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
angelo82:

One thing for sure since Pa Mumu took over the leadership of the country,stocks are not gyrating down or up anyhow.I don't believe we would see those prices anytime soon. grin

Patience is key... we would see those prices within the period Sept to Jan first week, it will only last for some few days.

I will be watching and waiting to mop up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
zendi:

So you believe whatever forces carrying GTB up now despite prevailing market apathy
will suddenly let it drop to this your ridiculous price, and remember Q3 earning season is a few weeks away.

Sept - Jan is just some few months away.... Patience is key, only few can practice it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Willie2015:

Sept - Jan is just some few months away.... Patience is key, only few can practice it.
Am with you . uba has start the dance .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Intendy:
STACO INSURANCE PLC Listing of Additional Shares Dealing Members are hereby notified that 3,200,000,000 ordinary shares of Staco Insurance Plc were today 02 September 2016 listed on The Daily Official List of The Exchange. This is subsequent to the conclusion of the Special Placing exercise by the company. With the supplementary listing of 3,200,000,000 ordinary shares, the total issued and fully paid up shares of the company has now increased from 6,141,087,609 to 9,341,087,609 ordinary shares.
bagga! Only in nigeria we dey see dis type of ballooning of shares outstanding
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
MADAM peterichy at what price did dollar end today? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Zenith Bank allegedly Slashes worker's salaries by 30% . So Willie2015 we are going to slashe there stock price to #7 down .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
davide470:
Normally, they would also require a signed letter requesting for direct crediting of the dividends

The registrars didn't say anything about writing a letter. Did you mean the registrars would write a letter to my bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
bisiki2:

The registrars didn't say anything about writing a letter. Did you mean the registrars would write a letter to my bank?
You need to write a letter addressed to the registrars for them to credit your account with all outstanding dividends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
ihedioramma:
MADAM peterichy at what price did dollar end today? .

Tell your wife to stop mixing your food with weeds.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:43am On Sep 03, 2016
locodemy:

Why tell us now the trend is up.........we never hear any noise making all these while the stock is bearish.........you and peterichy has no difference if not same person operating two monikers.

That simply shows your low level of IQ.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2016
locodemy:
pls economists in our midst.......pls help me to understand the words reccession and depression......i learnt that we are heading to depression as we are already in recession..........what will be the status of the country when we are in depression and how will it react on the stock market?..........Thank you

Recession is when everything is going backwards, while depression is a form of sickness.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2016
ogbs2020love:

Recession is when everything is going backwards, while depression is a form of sickness.

Recession is simply when your neighbour loses his job, depression is when you lose yours.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2016
ihedioramma:
Zenith Bank allegedly Slashes worker's salaries by 30% . So Willie2015 we are going to slashe there stock price to #7 down .

When Diamond Bank Plc, Heritage Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, First Bank Plc and Wema Bank Plc slashes salaries of workers, you know that hard times are here for good. It will sweep across all sectors very soon, it just a matter of time for it to reflect in their books.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2016
zendi:

I think some people are here to distract others by quoting ridiculous prices without doing any DD.
Newbies be warned!
megainvest mercylicious where una dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.