Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11023882 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2016
daemperor1:

I think both FCMB and Diamond have reversed yesterday, but the sentiment behind the former is stronger.

Note: Though i'm in both and heavier on FCMB, this is not a buy recommendation.
I entered on 01-09-2016.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2016
daemperor1:

I entered on 01-09-2016.

Give us your EXIT date so we can TRACK this time around...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
Awaiting ZENITH @ N11.00...No matter how long it dances shoki.... grin grin grin
One man's food is another man's poison... Hope you get that grin grin You no get joy at all !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why is elephant dancing skelewu again?e be like say 2.85k forcasting go be real o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

Give us your EXIT date so we can TRACK this time around...
Ok sir, i will.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teeboy95: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dwizeone:
One man's food is another man's poison... Hope you get that grin grin You no get joy at all !
lol grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teeboy95: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
shocked shocked
Dwizeone:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
daemperor1:

I entered on 01-09-2016.
sir, you forgot to tell us the price and units you enter sir cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
the best is yet to come.
get set
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
ihedioramma:
sir, you forgot to tell us the price and units you enter sir cool
FCMB (1.07) and DIAMOND (1.08).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
e ja wa si o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Intendy:
the best yet to come.
get set
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
champion brewery #2.42k
Portland paints and product #1.60k
no new 52 weeks high

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Those eyeing FBN should allow it settle at N2:01k,
So we can break bank and make the best out of it.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
PETERiCHY:
Those eyeing FBN should allow it settle at N2:01k,
So we can break bank and make the best out of it.

*ThE OcToPuS*

E....yaaaa!.......oga na people's stock you dey butcher like meat o.........your idea is not bad.....me too dey wait at a good junction.

but this fbn self........you don killed plenty people due to price crash.........i remember one landlady in lagos who sold one of her houses to buy fbn public offering at #33.00 in 2007 but died of heart attack in 2008 as a result of economic meltdown which led to stock crashes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
daemperor1:
FCMB (1.07) and DIAMOND (1.08).
OK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
locodemy:

E....yaaaa!.......oga na people's stock you dey butcher like meat o.........your idea is not bad.....me too dey wait at a good junction.

but this fbn self........you don killed plenty people due to price crash.........i remember one landlady in lagos who sold one of her houses to buy fbn public offering at #33.00 in 2007 but died of heart attack in 2008 as a result of economic meltdown which led to stock crashes.
That is big eyes . and fbnh have not die . Madam Peterichy did you say (we)? (fbnh #2.01)? Why do you want to buy the stock? I think you said Nigeria is about to die? cool.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
fbnh dan break people heart so bad.But anyways i will still buy more at 2 naira sha..The next stop i dey eye is DANG FLOUR at 2 naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
locodemy:

Sorry, that madam couldn't take it, and keeled over, but, at least, she invested in a real bank.
Many people sold houses, shut down businesses, and invested in wonder banks that, you trust, crashed.
And they still live to tell the story.
Zendi lost life savings to 'Planwell' wonder bank, serving in a Fed Govt Dept in Benin City in those days.
You see, it is just COURAGE that gives life a meaning.
And one major plank of courage is the ability to forgive your own mistakes and go on living and striving.
'Life Goes On' is one of my favourite thoughts in any situation.
In fact, I'm almost tempted to blame some dead for letting themselves go so cheaply,
seeing how people hustle for food and drink, instead of weeping, at their funerals.
May God have mercy on me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
zendi my brother, you forgot to say about afribank,phb,interco, e.t.c but we are here buying more getting our lost money tru units and bonus shares now . and fbnh give bonus last year or 2years .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
ihedioramma:
That is big eyes . and fbnh have not die . Madam Peterichy did you say (we)? (fbnh #2.01)? Why do you want to buy the stock? I think you said Nigeria is about to die? cool.

Ihediora, enough of that provocation.......calling a man madam.
Allow peace to reign here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
ihedioramma:
zendi my brother, you forgot to say about afribank,phb,interco, e.t.c but we are here buying more getting our lost money tru units and bonus shares now . and fbnh give bonus last year or 2years .

I lost a 'wedgeful' amount of money in Oceanic, PHB and lots of insurance companies (LASACO, MBENEFIT, INTENEGINS, LAWUNION etc). not to mention the Starcomms, Omateks & Tantalizers of this world.

Thank God of granting me the ability to take the hit! It was also the era of very cheap money in Europe.

It didn't stop me though, the only thing is that i learnt lessons in a hurry.

To think that I bought UBA @ N48+ back in the day!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
bigjay01:

I lost a 'wedgeful' amount of money in Oceanic, PHB and lots of insurance companies (LASACO, MBENEFIT, INTENEGINS, LAWUNION etc). not to mention the Starcomms, Omateks & Tantalizers of this world.

Thank God of granting me the ability to take the hit! It was also the era of very cheap money in Europe.

As of today even UBA can't come to the market to sell IPO at 48Naira per share. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
bigjay01:

Bros,if all those mentioned stocks are still in your portfolio till now........i dey envy you...........because federal government will one day give you one of the best CAR PARKS in Nigeria free of charge to manage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
locodemy:

Bros,if all those mentioned stocks are still in your portfolio till now........i dey envy you...........because federal government will one day give you one of the best CAR PARKS in Nigeria free of charge to manage.

If i am a betting guy, i would wager something that you are a new guy in this arena. Having said that, yes, I do not trade! I have since built up a very sizeable portfolio for incone and capital appreciation.

My old man started investing in NSE back in the early 70s and I know the benefits.

We all stick to what works for us. Thank God for the capacity to take the hit!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
zendi:

Ihediora, enough of that provocation.......calling a man madam.
Allow peace to reign here.
my brother dont you no that peterichy is a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
bigjay01:

my brother thank GOD for life o . not only you o, 9free e.t.c follow o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
ihedioramma:
my brother dont you no that peterichy is a woman?

But there is bracket 'm' attached to his moniker.
The 'm' is for male, not madam.
So brother, pleez, just desist.
one love.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
meristem sent a mail about massive investment about to hit d insurance sector, men in d house shey dis story na true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
zendi:

But there is bracket 'm' attached to his moniker. Brother, pleez, just desist. one love.
i will but ask her let she tell us the truth . JAH BLESS .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
locodemy:

THIS YOUR STORY GOT ME LAUGHING FOR A WHILE. WE NEED STORIES LIKE THIS ONCE IN A WHILE, NOT UNTIL WE GO TO WATCH BASKETMOUTH OR ALI BABA. I AM SURE THE WOMAN WOULD HAVE DIED A SECOND DEATH IN HER GRAVE AFTER HEARING THAT FBN IS NOW DOING N3.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
maishai:
meristem sent a mail about massive investment about to hit d insurance sector, men in d house shey dis story na true
if you belive that amstel malta has alcohol more than star beer, is truth .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), Digitron and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.