Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10943172 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (7773) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
DN Meyer Nigeria Plc Proposed Rights Issue Dealing Members are hereby notified that DN Meyer Nigeria Plc (DN Meyer or the Company) has through its Stockbroker, Greenwich Securities Limited, submitted an application to The Exchange for approval and listing of a Rights Issue of 291,490,000 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at 75 Kobo per share on the basis of 1 new ordinary share for every 1 ordinary share held. Qualification Date for the Rights Issue is today, Thursday 8 September 2016.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
caverton #1.21k
no new 52 weeks high

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Fidelity hugging .90kobo line for support !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
ExLaidback:
Depending to much on FBNH was the single biggest mistake I made this year, and with that mistake I lost a significant amount of money. 2016 has proven so far not to be FBNH's year. Maybe later this year and certainly next year after FY2016 results things will turn around for the stock though. Since I dumped it and moved on, I can now think better and make better moves. Despite this I'm sure a lot of people still made money from the stock so...

This is certainly not a buy or sell recommendation biko
I SALUTE YOUR COURAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
'' I hate to be the bearer of bad news to some of you, but taking losses is the primary job description of a market speculator.''
- @PeterLBrandt

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
I have always told newbies to stay away from THE MARKET for now... The market presently is for the GAMEMASTERS...

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Artillerous(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
NETELLER IS ADVERTISING ON THIS PLATFORM........UNH."............................

MY EXPERIENCE WITH NETELLER .........

NETELLER! A DECEPTIVE NET CURRENCY TRANSFER COMPANY, UPTILL NOW THEY CANNOT TELL ME WHERE MY MONEY WAS TRASFERED TO. I USED IT TO TRANSFER AND THEY SAID IT WAS TRANSFERRED BUT NOT SEEN AT THE DESTINATION. WORST, THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO MY FUND. LIERS... undecided...........THEY SAID THEY DONT INTERFER WITH CUSTOMER DEALS.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
godlyguy:
I have always told newbies to stay away from THE MARKET for now... The market presently is for the GAMEMASTERS...

THE BIG SMART GUY

grin

You still dey show here?
This market sha. Many people voice don crack

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2016
My Ogas in the house, watch out for Oil marketing stocks, most of them made profits in the last quarter.

Source : Energy times.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2016
My dream last night on skye bank has drawn my attention to it..........i suddenly saw a jump in the prices of bank stocks and skye was on top as per returns........i will mop as much as i can when i see it at 59 kobo again....and it will be nice to keep it for long term.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2016
FCMB now loading at 1.07.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Conoil grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
Conoil grin
Over 10 million bids and no offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2016
daemperor1:

Over 10 million bids and no offer.

Good news, is sweet like honey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2016
caverton is at a 52wks low; N1.15k ( shocked the sky is falling), meanwhile they are building a world class MRO facility- hope they tap immersely from this market. ($3bn Spent Annually On Airlines Maintenance – Experts) http://leadership.ng/news/cover-stories/549941/3bn-spent-annually-on-airlines-maintenance-experts

Also i think zenith is a hidden gold mine , they refused to include the fv revaluation in their half year result which was still impressive, for better risk management. which gtbank has already shown in theirs, causing their historic profit result. So i can only imagine when zenith convert their fx assests since the official fx rate has changed (maybe in their full year result)

wetin i sabi sef. not a recommendation ooo.. wink

www.fits.com.ng

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
jideflash:
caverton is at a 52wks low; N1.15k ( shocked the sky is falling), meanwhile they are building a world class MRO facility- hope they tap immersely from this market. ($3bn Spent Annually On Airlines Maintenance – Experts) http://leadership.ng/news/cover-stories/549941/3bn-spent-annually-on-airlines-maintenance-experts
Also i think zenith is a hidden gold mine , they refused to include the fv revaluation in their half year result which was still impressive, for better risk management. which gtbank has already shown in theirs, causing their historic profit result. So i can only imagine when zenith convert their fx assests since the official fx rate has changed (maybe in their full year result)
wetin i sabi sef. not a recommendation ooo.. wink
www.fits.com.ng

you are a bad somebodi. why are you letting out this zenith secret. you wan put sand for my garri abi (i still dey look for money to accumulate it). and please dont mention any other bank with same secret oooooooo. at least not until i get money to accumulate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
I cant believe the Volume of transactions on UBA shares this last one week...over 60m Units daily, yet, the price has refused to move past N4.50k
Please who can explain to us ,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
robobo:

you are a bad somebodi. why are you letting out this zenith secret. you wan put sand for my garri abi (i still dey look for money to accumulate it). and please dont mention any other bank with same secret oooooooo. at least not until i get money to accumulate.

To maximally accumulate all the bargains abundant in the banks sector right now,
you need to start breaking the very banks one by one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
zendi:

To maximally accumulate all the bargains abundant in the banks sector right now, you need to start breaking the very banks one by one.

i cant possibly ACCUMULATE ALL THE BARGAINS IN THE SECTOR. if i can i wont be here.

only pointing out that his post could possibly move the cheese before i can shoot.

i stick with what works for me.

to each man its own.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
cadno:
I cant believe the Volume of transactions on UBA shares this last one week...over 60m Units daily, yet, the price has refused to move past N4.50k
Please who can explain to us ,

YOU BROKE INTO MY MIND......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
When the market is in this state, no one comes out to say i am buying this or that. After the festivities, TORI GO BEGIN COMMOT about how loading was done on FRIDAY 09092106..... grin grin grin

TALK NOW..... grin grin grin.

Most people have broken into DIAMOND/FCMB/FBNH.
Some are wondering at which junction ZEE go start to LEARN GOOD MANNERS.....N13.9...I guess.
A good number is wandering who SWORE for UBA.
Yet others are cursing AFRIPRUD for romancing UCAP and ANGRY with UCAP for not continuing on its journey to N2.00.

HMMM!!! IT IS WELL...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
When the market is in this state, no one comes out to say i am buying this or that. After the festivities, TORI GO BEGIN COMMOT about how loading was done on FRIDAY 09092106..... grin grin grin

TALK NOW..... grin grin grin.

Most people have broken into DIAMOND/FCMB/FBNH.
Some are wondering at which junction ZEE go start to LEARN GOOD MANNERS.....N13.9...I guess.
A good number is wandering who SWORE for UBA.
Yet others are cursing AFRIPRUD for romancing UCAP and ANGRY with UCAP for not continuing on its journey to N2.00.

HMMM!!! IT IS WELL...... grin grin grin

LEAVE STORY OGA.

Some people here are accumulating CONOIL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spinoff: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
Exclusive: Iranian oil output stagnates for third month amid OPEC bargaining

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKCN11F0HU

The stars r certainly aligning already for stable over-$50/barrel pricing. Expecting blastoff after September 26-28 OPEC meeting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
robobo:

i cant possibly ACCUMULATE ALL THE BARGAINS IN THE SECTOR. if i can i wont be here.

only pointing out that his post could possibly move the cheese before i can shoot.

i stick with what works for me.

to each man its own.
Okay....and my own point seems to suggest the bargains are so abundant,
and daily getting even better, that you need not worry about that prey even stirring b4 you're ready.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
robobo:

sorry na, no vex for me. dis my big mouth sef. me sef dey accumulation mode o. don't worry, nobody saw my post, and by Wednesday wen market resume, dem for don forget. lol

no forget we are all bnsitl

meanwhile who needs a professional website or explainer animation video, I will give you a great deal that will delight your budget, trust me. just check my portfolio at www.fits.com.ng

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pls house:when is the close of register for conoil.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
Pls house:when is the close of register for conoil.

Let me even add to that question: has anybody been able to get any units since yesterday? All these Conoil shareholders too like better thing sef kai cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
don't mind them o. haba. not even one person wan port out at higher price. there is God o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
jideflash:
don't mind them o. haba. not even one person wan port out at higher price. there is God o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
jideflash:

conoil had v scanty shares circulating in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) ... (7773) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toyeoye(m), Choiceguy, Terver90, IPO2002, tayejay(m), sterlingD(m), Streetinvestor2 and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.