Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035687 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
crowntoro:
Quick one- Are you a broker?
my sister,your question has been answered by my brothers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peclint: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
I am not sure if I am in the right place, but i have a question about trading shares/stocks on the NSE
Is it now possible for me to trade my shares from the comfort of my home using an online portal ?
As an individual, does CSCS now have a portal that i can trade directly on?
Which companies/online portals can i log in and trade my shares on?
are they also safe ?

Thanks
From someone who stopped trading some years back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crowntoro(f): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Intendy:

my sister,your question has been answered by my brothers
what's nsempa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
crowntoro:
what's nsempa

Lol,

Just check the name of this tread.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
peclint:
I am not sure if I am in the right place, but i have a question about trading shares/stocks on the NSE
Is it now possible for me to trade my shares from the comfort of my home using an online portal ?
As an individual, does CSCS now have a portal that i can trade directly on?
Which companies/online portals can i log in and trade my shares on?
are they also safe ?

Thanks
From someone who stopped trading some years back

You can't really trade with on CSCS portal.

You need a stock brokers account with a broker.
Brokers like LEADCAPITAL, Morgan etc got online portal for trading.

But your trades will only be executed during trading hours 10am - 2pm. Monday - Friday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crowntoro(f): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol,

Just check the name of this tread.

grin
looooooooolzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oil gains, energy shares buoy global stocks

Crude oil futures rose on Thursday, adding to the previous session's rally on optimism over an OPEC plan to curb output

Energy stocks fared better than the rest of the market as oil prices rose. The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries agreed to cut output to a range of 32.5 million - 33.0 million barrels a day from the group's current estimate of 33.24 million barrels.

"The OPEC announcement certainly was well-received by the market and the long beleaguered energy sector has found some tailwind after so many quarters of disappointing earnings."

http://in.reuters.com/article/global-markets-idINKCN11Z01R
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Stocks Rebound On OPEC’s Agreement To Cut Production First Time In 8 Years

At the close of the session on the (NSE), the Oil and Gas and Insurance indices appreciated by 3.07% and 0.82% apiece, following rallies in the shares of Nigeria’s first dual listed independent indigenous upstream exploration and production firm, Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc and oil marketers, Oando Plc and Conoil Plc, the trio gaining 5.00 percent, 6.92 percent each and 4.72 percent respectively. While reinsurer, Continental Reinsurance Plc gained by 5.00 percent, and insurers, Nem Insurance Plc and Law Union & Rock Plc climbed up by 5.00 percent and 8.96 percent each.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2016/09/stocks-rebound-on-opecs-agreement-to-cut-production-first-time-in-8-years/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunapa4dem: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Hi everybody in house,pls I just want to which analysts work better in NSE.can I use technical or fundamental.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunapa4dem: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Hi everybody in house,pls i want to know maybe i can use technical or fundamental analysis in NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2016
tunapa4dem:
Hi everybody in house,pls i want to know maybe i can use technical or fundamental analysis in NSE.
Emotional Analysis works more in NSE grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OptimistGenius: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2016
tunapa4dem:
In my experience technical analysis doesn't always work out as expected. Fundamental Analysis is best for long termers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

You can't really trade with on CSCS portal.

You need a stock brokers account with a broker.
Brokers like LEADCAPITAL, Morgan etc got online portal for trading.

But your trades will only be executed during trading hours 10am - 2pm. Monday - Friday.
10.15am to 2.30pm is the official trading time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
ihedioramma:
CHIBUKING81 na only reading you they now?
my brother, I have invested in some good stocks some months ago, and am still waiting for more cash to invest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Chibuking81:
my brother, I have invested in some good stocks some months ago, and am still waiting for more cash to invest.
ok . one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2016
where is Fxuser?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
LOCODEMY our brother's and sister's no come market today why? . did mercylicious sand any one about the address? or is it not first of oct, any more ? .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
ihedioramma:
LOCODEMY our brother's and sister's no come market today why? . did mercy sand any one about the address? or is it not first of oct, any more ? .

my brother.........i just finished loading fcmb........the market is dull today......forger Mercy......she just dey show herself for nsempa..........if the wedding is real,is it not the time nsempa members are suppose to see each other face to face.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
locodemy:

my brother.........i just finished loading fcmb........the market is dull today......forger Mercy......she just dey show herself for nsempa..........if the wedding is real,is it not the time nsempa members are suppose to see each other face to face.....
Thank GOD for you o, at what price did you buy fcmb and what price do you want to sell it ? . any way let me forget about her for now may be she just play with us or she dont want us to come e.t.c .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
OandO on full ...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
caverton #0.76k
NNFM #6.01k
stocks with new 52 weeks high
NB #150.00k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
bigjay01:
OandO on full ...
OANDO on full what? hope peterichy has sell his dollars if she has any self because the way dollar will take go down next month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
USD tested N495 today,
what will happen next, Is it will drop then gather momentum to break through the #500 resistance point. smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-idUSKCN12003B
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
sirflav:
Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-idUSKCN12003B

My brother, the oyel is the most fickle thing you can trade,
and b4 you finish reporting that it is falling, it is bounding up again, or vice versa.
It was falling when reuters wrote, but is now trading above $50 as I'm keying in these words.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
zendi:

My brother, the oyel is the most fickle thing you can trade,
and b4 you finish reporting that it is falling, it is bounding up again, or vice versa.
It was falling when reuters wrote, but is now trading above $50 as I'm keying in these words.

I just pray that the opec powers of Saudi, Iran and now Iraq will keep the peace going forward
to allow oil at least stabilize above $50/barrel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
yes o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: crownprince2017, zendi and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.