Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11033816 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
cadno:

Crude Oyel now $51.86...as at 2:43pm..Still Tracking..

But wait o, Hope Fuel pump no go move up again from N145 with the FX scarcity and Oil becoming expensive ...

its inevitable , only a matter of time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
cadno:

But wait o, Hope Fuel pump no go move up again from N145 with the FX scarcity and Oil becoming expensive ...

The way fcmb ended today.........there will be pull back tomorrow but lets wait and see.........selling at 1.13 is not bad for me

sorry,a new thread......posted wrongly........too much acohol not good.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dear Valued Client,

Diageo Plc has shelved the proposed plan to increase its equity stake in Guinness Nigeria Plc from 54.3 per cent to a maximum of 70 per cent through a partial tender offer which was announced on 9 September 2015.

Guinness stated that it has received a letter from Guinness Overseas Limited (the wholly owned subsidiary of Diageo Plc) confirming that Diageo has taken the decision not to proceed with the potential offer.

Guinness Overseas Limited noted the challenging economic environment and resolved to focus its resources on continuing to support Guinness Nigeria.

In light of this, we expect a down trading by investors in the weeks ahead and maintain our target price of N64.46 on the counter.

Kindly click the link below to download our recent company-specific research report for an analysis of valuation methodology and security risk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
cadno:

Lol... at exactly 3.30pm today check your Live chart and see magic grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
fxuser:

Caverton marking register back to back !

it keeps winning Ballon d'O every week

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
seatopstar:
It's time to start earning
rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
currentprice:

Lol... at exactly 3.30pm today check your Live chart and see magic grin
Bros, Am cheking Brent Crude oo .....Now at $52.04.
Light Crude is $49.86

Wetin u de check

Na me de help PMB de check things grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
dont say that, bring it on mr locodemy, l enjoy your insight
Godisfaithful:

Sir, don't you know that sometimes 'quietness signify strength'? Learn how to master that. Good-luck in all your trying!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OptimistGenius: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
cadno:

Bros, Am cheking Brent Crude oo .....Now at $52.04.
Light Crude is $49.86

Wetin u de check

Na me de help PMB de check things grin

Bro please where can one find up-to-date crude prices?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
OptimistGenius:

Bro please where can one find up-to-date crude prices?
I use MSN Money App on windows 8

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/commodities
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
has peterichy sell his shop here ? what is the price of dollar today? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
locodemy:
i am nobody but the stock market lifted me.........i am from a poor background..........Thank God for the yoruba man who educated me in shares when i came to repair his computers in his office in lagos......Ever since then.....i have lost and also gain much........To God be the Glory.

you did not allow your background
to put your back on the ground.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Intendy:

it keeps winning Ballon d'O every week

me waiting at 50kobo with my cutlass
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
jideflash:

if the stock is a good buy........at 0.64kobo, it should be trading in volume..........left with me i will not touch it even at 0.50 kobo...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
jideflash:

At that level what will you need cutlass for? Its already cut and tied for you to just start loading to your heart's content.

As for me if it touches 50kobo I will run for my dear life. It means there is something the sellers know. Even now I suspect the directors are dumping, otherwise why have they not started mopping?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is obviously the wrong time for someone's rent to expire... grin grin grin.
This 'TRIGGER HAPPY PERIOD'... grin grin grin.

Who can assist me hibernate my landlord till MAY 2017... grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
FROM ALGIERS TO INSTANBUL

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-oil-opec-algeria-idUSKCN1252CN

If meeting goers are not tired of meeting going,
speculators will not be tired of speculating on meeting outcome, with eye on oando and seplat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Plz how do i write first registrar to resend fidelity div warant to me as nipost say dem neva c bt dey saw abc trans own signed 5/09/2016. Tnx

Location is uyo, akwa ibom state
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:05am On Oct 06, 2016
zendi:

At that level what will you need cutlass for? Its already cut and tied for you to just start loading to your heart's content.

As for me if it touches 50kobo I will run for my dear life. It means there is something the sellers know. Even now I suspect the directors are dumping, otherwise why have they not started mopping?

well, because the chairman owns abt 90% of the company directly and indirectly.
its just some few minority shareholders that are dumping. even if you look at the amount offered, is not high.
the core investor is still expanding the company revenue channels in the some new areas, such as the Aircraft training school in partnership with CAE (number 1 in Flight Simulation) and the MRO ( commercial aircraft maintenance).
Big Prospects.. Still then, waiting at 50kobo to load for the long term..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 4:52am On Oct 06, 2016
debeey87:
Did anyone attend Mercy's wedding?

She refused to invite us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2016
What in your opinion would be the price estimate for Oando if it returns to profitabilty this year? Can it possibly get to N30 if it makes up to 3billion profit for the year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agisky1975: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2016
jideflash:

its just some few minority shareholders that are dumping. even if you look at the amount offered, is not high.
the core investor is still expanding the company revenue channels in the some new areas, such as the Aircraft training school in partnership with CAE (number 1 in Flight Simulation) and the MRO ( commercial aircraft maintenance).
Same story we heard abt Japaul. Never trust any company's management, most of them are just cheerleaders. The truth is, if a company's products /services makes sense, then the stock should make sense too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2016
jideflash:

This reminds me of the Evans-Medical guys who came here to say the company's Mgt is buying up their shares , enough of these Joor, make dem buy up the share price up first , we de come , make we carry our Loot from Total and Oando. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agisky1975: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Mpeace:
What in your opinion would be the price estimate for Oando if it returns to profitabilty this year? Can it possibly get to N30 if it makes up to 3billion profit for the year?
I may not be in the best position to answer your question as people like 'THE BIG SMART GUY' is there, nevertheless we've learnt 'NEVER TO BUY STOCKS ON HOPES'. As we can see, signing the ConocoPhillips deal was supposed to be a game changer for oando, and quite a number of us bought then on high hopes, not until we saw the unseriousness of the management and decided to cut our losses quickly, however if you've got some free cash, buying oando at anything below #5(very unlikely for now) , would not be a bad idea, cos the downside risk is minimal at that point
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Something is brewing with access bank

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2016
Where is everybody
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2016
Zenith bank
- bearish

Ucap
- positive
- testing 2.40
- moving out of reach

Fcmb
- hold steady
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2016
who dey load caverton o, no spoil show na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), OwlaRowl, ggoldmine, Mpeace(m), DrAwo(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.