Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948876 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2016
fxuser:

- offers at N2.70 ! ! - make dem calm down
i go buy for jijo at #3.00.........i no dey buy stock when it is on full bid...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2016
locodemy:

i go buy for jijo at #3.00.........i no dey buy stock when it is on full bid...

Buying @ N3.00 is high.

I bought mine below N2.7, no longer buying for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Buying @ N3.00 is high.

I bought mine below N2.7, no longer buying for now.

my brother just take a look at the result the second time.........you didnt see it clear..........The stock has a destination to reach....at this time of recession
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Stocks DT move together- ucap and afriprud.
Keep your eye on afriprud now DT ucap has moved.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by realman2015: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2016
locodemy:

my brother just take a look at the result the second time.........you didnt see it clear..........The stock has a destination to reach....at this time of recession

I have seen the result, that's why i am satisfied @ that price i bought it.

Let the destination be N3 or N4 or N5, i am not losing on this stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2016
The spike in prices of these stocks would largely depend on the quality of Q3 performance; FBN, zenith, Seplat, Mobil, Eterna, WAPCO and Uba.

However, the following stocks are bound to rally by December judging by business outlook and recent performance; Presco, Okomu, Total, GTB, Ucap, NB, FO and Dan Cem.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2016
I mentioned on this forum earlier that UCAP would not close at less than N2.2 again before it trades at N3.00 (it only closed twice below N2.2 though it traded below on about three occasions due to way too much bears at that time and some people were waiting to buy it at N2.00 or even N1.80 grin ), some 'gurus' laughed at moi. Who's laughing now? Let me just add that if you're the type that holds stocks for 6 months or more you better buy UCAP now, cos the least price it will ever trade between now and March/April next year is N2.42 (actually more like N2.5 if at all it reaches there). Mark it.

I missed the bus this time around because I was riding FCMB and UCAP was trading sideways for too long, but I've jumped in nonetheless, even though i know it might still trade lower than today's close price soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RedCapChief(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
locodemy:

pls house,what do we have for mercy?she is back

Let's get her some units of Berkshire Hathaway Class A stock

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
mercylicious:
Stocks DT move together- ucap and afriprud.
Keep your eye on afriprud now DT ucap has moved.

I'm not sure they will follow each other this year... I gave this warning some three months ago when I offloaded all my AFRIPRUD units above N3.00.

The forecasts for AFRIPRUD 2016 results are not good at all... Doubt if they can do 30k EPS this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
NuttyChoky:

I'm not sure they will follow each other this year... I gave this warning some three months ago when I offloaded all my AFRIPRUD units above N3.00.

The forecasts for AFRIPRUD 2016 results are not good at all... Doubt if they can do 30k EPS this year

True talk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
NuttyChoky:

The float of APR is small when compared with UCAP. That can be a factor later when the margin becomes thinner. I kind of like both sha. The result of APR Q2 is not that bad. It was the underprovision of tax in the previous year that affected them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
From the days of John the Baptist, if UcAP had advanced on recommendation, it would have been selling above 10 by now.
If willing to wait for dividend, just go in there and sit down, that's all that's guaranteed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
zendi:
From the days of John the Baptist, if UcAP had advanced on recommendation, it would have been selling above 10 by now.
If willing to wait for dividend, just go in there and sit down, that's all that's guaranteed.

Correct. It is the dividend that I am waiting for next April.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
zendi:

6 months from now I think profit takers go dump anytime they want to , but if u re for longterm u can tie down ur money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
rebekah2011:

Correct. It is the dividend that I am waiting for next April.

if i no go see good capital appreciation,i better leave am........dividend na wetin when i dey see 13-15% profit in any stock i enter within days/weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
una welldone ooo . MR. zendi some thing way they sweet day do what ? . Team UCAP remember ucap will trade below #2.30 or #2 befor year end . THE BIG SMART BROTHER .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
The current price of skye bank is artificial, the minute that regular 65k buyer/defender withdraws his actions the price will head south
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
...and "Stanbic" keeps selling down Zenith!

Na wa o..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
ExLaidback:
I mentioned on this forum earlier that UCAP would not close at less than N2.2 again before it trades at N3.00 (it only closed twice below N2.2 though it traded below on about three occasions due to way too much bears at that time and some people were waiting to buy it at N2.00 or even N1.80 grin ), some 'gurus' laughed at moi. Who's laughing now? L[b]et me just add that if you're the type that holds stocks for 6 months or more[/b] you better buy UCAP now, cos the least price it will ever trade between now and March/April next year is N2.42 (actually more like N2.5 if at all it reaches there). Mark it.

I missed the bus this time around because I was riding FCMB and UCAP was trading sideways for too long, but I've jumped in nonetheless, even though i know it might still trade lower than today's close price soon.

present sir!

My average price is N1.05.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
realman2015:

Ucap
- big volumes, strong open
- but SP dropped from 2.70 to 2.55 by close
- dat initial bullish gra gra was neutralised by some serz profit taking
- umm .

#markets
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
fxuser:

Ucap
- umm .

#markets

though ucap result is good but investors are looking beyond the result.the good eps is a reflection of the sales of it's 50% stake in UBA Metrolopolitan Life Ltd.
so the question now is what next are they going to sell going forward.
I'm still here with good profit margin but looking to get out @ a better profit.

result digest took it back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
lafarge #47.20k
capital hotel #3.68k
Guinness #88.45k
stocks with new 52 weeks high
okomu #40.11k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
bigjay01:

present sir!

My average price is N1.05.

You're a chairman na, you no get problem
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Intendy:

though ucap result is good but investors are looking beyond the result.the good eps is a reflection of the sales of it's 50% stake in UBA Metrolopolitan Life Ltd.
so the question now is what next are they going to sell going forward.
I'm still here with good profit margin but looking to get out @ a better profit.

result digest took it back.

Okokoko ooooo........so they sold their 50% stake........so they leave FU and sell their TURE........no wonder the price no gree move.........we go enter when it is to be entered......i need stocks with great FUTURE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
fxuser:

Ucap
- umm .

#markets

Ol boy, frankly I'm quite surprised it came way down to 2.51 today o, not what i envisaged at all. NSE na bros. Be that as it may, I'm expecting a continuous battle between those trying to take position for dividend and profit takers, with the former keeping it above a certain price and the later keeping below a certain price too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
ExLaidback:

Ol boy, frankly I'm quite surprised it came way down to 2.51 today o, not what i envisaged at all. NSE na bros. Be that as it may, I'm expecting a continuous battle between those trying to take position for dividend and profit takers, with the former keeping it above a certain price and the later keeping below a certain price too.

you no like am like that?me i want it down so when i jump out of FBN,i go use the proceed buy UCAP just for 15% profit..........abeg those that keep their belly for ucap make una no vex ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 weeks low

lafarge #47.20k

capital hotel #3.68k

Guinness #88.45k

stocks with new 52 weeks high

okomu #40.11k

The bears are not sparing Larfage and Guiness at all...Although yours truly is heavily exposed to the former, but that won't deter re-entry at the right price because its another stock that can cause economic prosperity. I will be waiting on the side for it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jijo sweet ooo.....from oando to fcmb........from fcmb to fbn.........from fbn to...........eyeing ucap.......short term trade is the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
locodemy:

Okokoko ooooo........so they sold their 50% stake........so they leave FU and sell their TURE........no wonder the price no gree move.........we go enter when it is to be entered......i need stocks with great FUTURE.
grin grin so that is why UBA have not go down below #4 for long? . see bigass is reading o, sister long time ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
locodemy:

you no like am like that?me i want it down so when i jump out of FBN,i go use the proceed buy UCAP just for 15% profit..........abeg those that keep their belly for ucap make una no vex ooo.

Any better news for FBNH? Let us know o biko.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
ExLaidback:

Any better news for FBNH? Let us know o biko.

just the 13-15% profit as usual.......entered yesterday @3.07..........the anticipated result will push it to #3.50.......na so we dey go jejeje......

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Streetinvestor2, Oloro29(m), ositadima1(m), Pakso, musa1010, Mills55, manwomanok, 2zona(m), 222Martins(m), Mpeace(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.