Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894145 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dear Sir/Ma,

We regret to inform you that the suspension placed on our trading platform by the Nigerian Stock Exchange has yet to be lifted. We however continue to constructively corporate with Nigerian Stock Exchange to meet all their demands. We reiterate that our current situation is not a liquidity issue and that MorganCapital Limited remains capable of meeting all its financial commitments.

For now we cannot guarantee when we will be coming back online, but we are very sure it will be soon. Our customer care representatives will be willing to assist you to fashion a way forward. We thank you for your continued patient with us during this trying period and we remain committed to serving all our clients to the best of our ability.

We do hope that you are enjoying our services. Kindly refer your friends and associates to us by sending an email to prospectiveclient@morgancapitalgroup.com

Long thing !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Owiii(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Where can I get a stockbroker in Lagos? I want to invest in shares. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Coolcash1:

Of course i did recommend and have no apologies for it...If you understand how stock investing works you won't make such comment. The fact is, TOTAL remains and will remain a value stock to hold anyday anytime..It has consistently proven itself as a toast of all investors...THat said, yours truly is also loading more.

Good stock no doubt. I'm not sure it's capable of capital appreciation at the moment after gaining more than 50% in the last few months. It recorded most of these gain after the impressive q2 result, but nothing so far after q3, even though it was also as impressive. Total could trade below 200 again.
grin Yours truly will be ready to load if that happens grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
lancee:
Dear Sir/Ma,

We regret to inform you that the suspension placed on our trading platform by the Nigerian Stock Exchange has yet to be lifted. We however continue to constructively corporate with Nigerian Stock Exchange to meet all their demands. We reiterate that our current situation is not a liquidity issue and that MorganCapital Limited remains capable of meeting all its financial commitments.

For now we cannot guarantee when we will be coming back online, but we are very sure it will be soon. Our customer care representatives will be willing to assist you to fashion a way forward. We thank you for your continued patient with us during this trying period and we remain committed to serving all our clients to the best of our ability.

We do hope that you are enjoying our services. Kindly refer your friends and associates to us by sending an email to prospectiveclient@morgancapitalgroup.com

Long thing !!

Good enough.......far better than no communication at all.
Moreso given that many of us, by our jijo practices, may have contributed to the sins they're now atoning for.
So lets bear with them..............
But that last paragraph is very funny, and courageous, under the circumstances.
The author is actually teasing.......how can we be enjoying services when we're groaning day and night
for being disarmed of our hunting cutlasses?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
zendi:

Moreso given that many of us, by our jijo practices, may have contributed to the sins they're now atoning for.

The author is actually teasing.......how can we be enjoying services when we're groaning day and night

The bolded has been my point. Have you noticed a sense of relieve and willingness to wait, inherent in the boldness. Sometimes, business relationships are strenghtened with good communication.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Has anyone been able to effectively transfer his/her portfolio from Morgan Capital to another house?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
sirflav:
Has anyone been able to effectively transfer his/her portfolio from Morgan Capital to another house?
I know someone who did. MC can actually approve intermember transfers, so basically they are still classified as "Live Firm".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2016
hmmmmm...Is the market closed today?

Where is everybody grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GudluckIBB(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2016
zendi:

Bros was is Jijo practice that killed their MD that now lead to the succession crisis they are facing now?

For your information, jijo is not an offence to either SEC or NSE.When you Jijo, you make more money for SEC, CSCS, NSE,TELCOS and the STOCK BROKING FIRM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Bros was is Jijo practice that killed their MD that now lead to the succession crisis they are facing now?

For your information, jijo is not an offence to either SEC or NSE.When you Jijo, you make more money for SEC, CSCS, NSE,TELCOS and the STOCK BROKING FIRM.

JIJO it is not an offense. Bidding or offering units less than 100units during pre-market is a big offense. I know so many would have done this before unintentionally. I did before I got to know that it is an offense.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
rebekah2011:

JIJO it is not an offense. Bidding or offering units less than 100units during pre-market is a big offense. I know so many would have done this before unintentionally. I did before I got to know that it is an offense.
JIJO has nothing to do with MC suspension. I know of many brokers who have done mistakes while bidding for stocks, they only get warned and nothing more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
GudluckIBB:

From what we've been hearing, it appears succession matter is not the only issue holding them.
I recently heard of an infraction called deceptive trading pattern.
Jijo is not an offence, but there may be ways of practicing it that the NSE frowns on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
kolaish:
JIJO has nothing to do with MC suspension. I know of many brokers who have done mistakes while bidding for stocks, they only get warned and nothing more.

If any 'mistake' attracts warning, then its bound to attract sanction if it persists.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
zendi:

If any 'mistake' attracts warning, then its bound to attract sanction if it persists.
You are right, probably monetary sanctions. The exchange has programmed the bidding system in a way that it will reject unauthorized bidding outrightly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GudluckIBB(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
zendi:

From what we've been hearing, it appears succession matter is not the only issue holding them.
Jijo is not an offence, but there may be ways of practicing it that the NSE frowns on.

The Bolded has nothing to do with thier customers. Are you aware that the password they gave you which you trade with is limited to some features? Whatever the deceptive trading pattern is, it is an in house infraction from them not from clients.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
rebekah2011:

If I may ask, whose fault is it that people (clients) are allowed to make or offer trades that are presumed offenses?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
zendi:

all in all the firm is @ fault.I know people who have tried jobbing around 100 or so called unit with some firms(big and small) that nothing is done.

meristem for example will quickly auto cancel the trade.how the process work may be cumbersome but let them take the responsibility.
meristem and others haven't sent a mail to my people in that respect (since months now) but must have effectively worked towards that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nawa oooo this thread that used to be busy with contributions is now as silent as graveyard.

O God bring back the good old days of NSE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
kolaish:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-11/union-bank-s-share-sale-seen-damping-demand-for-nigerian-lenders

dat last line !
“It’s a huge economy with massive amounts of potential. When bank valuations have been hammered it’s a great time to be committing more.”

lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
champion brew #2.37k
NAHCO #2.30k
transcorp #0.86k
diamond bank #1.01k
cadbury #11.12k
stock with new 52 weeks high
air services #3.04k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
FCMB
- long legged bullish hammer today ! umm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
fxuser:

FCMB

That hammer no get head to hammer this time. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
fxuser:

FCMB

There is no sign of any bull today concerning FCMB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
angelo82:

There is no sign of any bull today concerning FCMB.

there is no sign of any bull anywhere !
index oversold and still bearish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:06am On Nov 12, 2016
godlyguy:
http://punchng.com/n2-1bn-debt-skye-bank-takes-obat-oils-depot/

NICE JOB THERE...

THE BIG SMART GUY

Nigeria proposes broad oil sector overhaul, sale of stakes in NNPC
http://af.reuters.com/article/nigeriaNews/idAFL8N1DC3HH

Brent: $44.75/bbl
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:27am On Nov 12, 2016
umm
''Fear is a stronger emotion that hope, which is why bear markets are always swifter than bull markets. ''
Elliott Wave International
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yem0350 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.