Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10944803 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hopefuly EVERYONE here is waiting for Diamond to go below 0.70 , FCMB above 1...Ucap above 2.59 and zenith above 14. ..Let see who the winners will be and the losers..I will only buy FCMB below 1. hopefuly it get there dis week..I know many people wount be happy abt this post.but it just a wish.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tritri:
Hopefuly EVERYONE here is waiting for Diamond to go below 0.70 , FCMB above 1...Ucap above 2.59 and zenith above 14. ..Let see who the winners will be and the losers..I will only buy FCMB below 1. hopefuly it get there dis week..I know many people wount be happy abt this post.but it just a wish.

since the bid/offer and market manipulations will not be controlled by you,just take some water and chill down..........na all of us go make the money for diamond bank at 50-70 kobo. Q3 result buried the stock and no sign of dividend payment,even if they have to pay,they cant and they never done it for over 5 years now.tell me what will justify its rise except except manipulation by JIJO masters and it will be a temporal one.......you cant afford to buy fcmb for now.......because it is already high for you at #1.00........is it at #1.50k you will afford it?Anyway,lets see if fcmb will fall below #1.00 before the year ends.........if it doesnt,dont ever dream of its fall from January because there will be no reason for all dividend paying stocks to fall again after this season except bad result.Good news is expected by January 2017 which oil rise is one of them,to be followed by exchange policy which will favour our currency and many more.........have a blessed weekend and to all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
Non-Opec members agree to cut oil production...we are making money this year... grin FO KM300 here we cone

https://www.thecable.ng/just-non-opec-states-agree-oil-cut-first-15-years?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+»+Top+Stories%29
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Coolcash1:
Non-Opec members agree to cut oil production...we are making money this year... grin FO KM300 here we cone

https://www.thecable.ng/just-non-opec-states-agree-oil-cut-first-15-years?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+»+Top+Stories%29

praise God! we have suffered enough and need profits to our investments.......This must be a time of cherry picks for oil stocks that are underprice as a result of low oil.....for oando,Q1 result 2017 will tell us where to place the share price.....for now we will be looking at #8.00,fbn#10.00,fcmb#1.50-1.80k,eterna oil #10.00 and many other oil related stocks that will respond to this oil news................oh my God thank youuuuuuuuuooooooooooo........but monday is Public holiday,the market will grab the bears for head on Tuesday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
locodemy:

praise God! we have suffered enough and need profits to our investments.......This must be a time of cherry picks for oil stocks that are underprice as a result of low oil.....for oando,Q1 result 2017 will tell us where to place the share price.....for now we will be looking at #8.00,fbn#10.00,fcmb#1.50-1.80k,eterna oil #10.00 and many other oil related stocks that will respond to this oil news................oh my God thank youuuuuuuuuooooooooooo........but monday is Public holiday,the market will grab the bears for head on Tuesday.

RELAX.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
locodemy:

How I wish Monday is not a public holiday because the bull run won't get part 2 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
I pray Oando will react +vely to this news come next week.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
ogoo4real:
I pray Oando will react +vely to this news come next week.

Those NSE big sharks will grab the 4.93 billion units left for daily trading........This small quantity of shares left will put the stock on fuuuul bid for several days like what FO did........how i wish i bought it yesterday........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 11, 2016
@ fxuser , For you to have FCMB in your holdings.It means ur sure of it for next year.

Current Major Holdings
Ucap, FCMB & Cash
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2016
locodemy:

Those NSE big sharks will grab the 4.93 billion units left for daily trading........This small quantity of shares left will put the stock on fuuuul bid for several days like what FO did........how i wish i bought it yesterday........
Pls hw many units does FO have floating?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2016
Chibuking81:
http://energymixreport.com/non-opec-countries-agree-612000bpd-oil-production-cut-petroleum-ministry/
With this news where will Eterna oil and Oando be heading to?
Oando KM#300+, Eterna KM#20+ .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2016
ihedioramma:

Ahn, ahn bros take it easy nah. Oando KM300? Well nothing is impossible when it comes to NSE...Wale and his gang can just pull up a surprise... whichever way, yours truly has already taken position grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2016
Mpeace:
Pls hw many units does FO have floating?

This is a very good question and I want any member with the info to please answer...Yours truly have been trying to buy the stock since last Monday to no avail...Endless queue, price just skyrocketing and some people's portfolio just appreciating...it is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2016
ihedioramma:

I don't think is Oando u wanted to write ihedioramma, I presume it was a mistake, may be u wanted to right FO KM#300+
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2016
ogoo4real:

I don't think is Oando u wanted to write ihedioramma, I presume it was a mistake, may be u wanted to right FO KM#300+
So you are in ihedioramma or you are ihedioramma him self ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Coolcash1:

Ahn, ahn bros take it easy nah. Oando KM300? Well nothing is impossible when it comes to NSE...Wale and his gang can just pull up a surprise... whichever way, yours truly has already taken position grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2016
@Ogoo4real this is what people that want to buy oando next week up will be saying and people that bought can't get the number of units they want .but are my BOLA? .
Coolcash1:

This is a very good question and I want any member with the info to please answer...Yours truly have been trying to buy the stock since last Monday to no avail...Endless queue, price just skyrocketing and some people's portfolio just appreciating...it is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2016
ihedioramma:
@Ogoo4real this is what people that want to buy oando next week up will be saying and people that bought can't get the number of units they want .but are my BOLA? .

ihedi.....i no fit read and understand this your grammar o.......maybe you will need to rewrite it to one's understanding pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
ihedioramma:
What is BOLA @ihedioramma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LazyTypist(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
$2000 worth of Bitcoins for sale at N510. we sell from $20 and upwards...... whatsapp this No 08154989994
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
LazyTypist:
$2000 worth of Bitcoins for sale at N510. we sell from $20 and upwards...... whatsapp this No 08154989994

Scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
LazyTypist:

you are not just a LAZYTYPIST, you are also a lugubriously LAZYSCAMMER.... grin grin grin

Always be patient to master a skill before hitting the streets...

Get OSCAR to list your BITCOINS, then monkey hunt.....someone may be fooled that way.....grin grin grin

For now, you have ZERO chances of divorcing LOCO from FCMB to marry BITCOINS..... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
@Ogoo4real (Bola Ahmed Tinubu)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
locodemy:

ihedi.....i no fit read and understand this your grammar o.......maybe you will need to rewrite it to one's understanding pls.
You have to understand it now o, what i was saying about FBNH . Is what am talking now about OANDO .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
ihedioramma:
You have to understand it now o, what i was saying about FBNH . Is what am talking now about OANDO .

So you want us to believe there is great hope in oando but km300 as you said is 100 much while not reduce it to 2 much and if possible bring it down to fair price........tnx oga m......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

you are not just a LAZYTYPIST, you are also a lugubriously LAZYSCAMMER.... grin grin grin

Always be patient to master a skill before hitting the streets...

Get OSCAR to list your BITCOINS, then monkey hunt.....someone may be fooled that way.....grin grin grin

For now, you have ZERO chances of divorcing LOCO from FCMB to marry BITCOINS..... grin grin grin

The bobo don hawk gala for ojota tire,they com show him this bitcoin biz ,come tell am again to continue the hawking biz wit bitcoin.......Abeg lets invite him and show him the way out of slavery.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
locodemy:

So you want us to believe there is great hope in oando but km300 as you said is 100 much while not reduce it to 2 much and if possible bring it down to fair price........tnx oga m......
Think big brother .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
ihedioramma:
Think big brother .

ok.i am thinking big of fcmb.....i will join you to think biiiiiiig when i grab the oando maybe next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Willie2015, DonDraper, teejay1334(m), 9free(m), Excellent7(m), toyeoye(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.