Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11028450 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
If I will suggest to discerning investors... Don't go near OANDO for now
THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
godlyguy:

THE BIG SMART GUY

reason
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
locodemy:

ok.i am thinking big of fcmb.....i will join you to think biiiiiiig when i grab the oando maybe next week.
Remember big market dont know that one person dont come to market .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
godlyguy:

THE BIG SMART GUY
Letter now you tell us you want to exit oando, now tell us what do we go near to THE BIG START GUY ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshzoe2012(m): 1:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 12, 2016
crude oil just started the day at $56.66.......lets hope it closes $57.00........God don begin put smile on our faces again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:06am On Dec 12, 2016
Thanks.
locodemy:

Just send email to registrars@cardinalstone.com request for the e-dividend form........when you get their response,you will need to print out the downloadable form which they sent to you.....you fill it,take it to your bank to endorse then email it back to them wit a copy of your colour passport attach to it and a valid id card.After 2 weeks,they will send you a message that they have mandated your e-dividend to your bank account.......This process is for us that just bought fcmb expecting dividend next year to drop in our bank account.

if you already have stocks and you need them to credit your outstanding dividends.......you will need to add the bankers confirmation while sending the form to them but your bank will charge you btw 2,500 and 5,000.........or you can go to your broker and process the transfer forms with them.....it is free but a very long thing(2 to 3 months)

brothers........mine is done......tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2016
oil price just jumped up again this morning. lLooks like Christmas is going to be good. Santa has come to NSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Coolcash1:

This is a very good question and I want any member with the info to please answer...Yours truly have been trying to buy the stock since last Monday to no avail...Endless queue, price just skyrocketing and some people's portfolio just appreciating...it is well

You are not alone bro. I 've been trying to buy a piece of the cake to no avail. I hope I get it this week cos obviously the rally is going to continue with this OPEC news and oil rally.

Secondly, why are investors not considering Conoil PLC at this time?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2016
My song this day is ......Everybody luku luku see what the lor...d has done.....everybody luku luku see what the lor...d has done............oh he gives me peace o,he gives me freedom,he gives me victory..........

Everything na double double everything na double double.........oil na double double,stock na double double,nigeria economy na double double,2017 na year of victory..........

God must wipe away our tears as many of us have fasted before God for several months now.

$57.00 oil price is chievable today and $60 by the end of the year...........$60.00 all round 2017 is not bad at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2016
locodemy:
My song this day is ......Everybody luku luku see what the lor...d has done.....everybody luku luku see what the lor...d has done............oh he gives me peace o,he gives me freedom,he gives me victory..........

Everything na double double everything na double double.........oil na double double,stock na double double,nigeria economy na double double,2017 na year of victory..........

God must wipe away our tears as many of us have fasted before God for several months now.

$57.00 oil price is chievable today and $60 by the end of the year...........$60.00 all round 2017 is not bad at all.

Before we celebrate oil Prices, let's hope that Nigerian companies (Oando and co) are managing the income very well.

Their management will determine where their stocks will go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Before we celebrate oil Prices, let's hope that Nigerian companies (Oando and co) are managing the income very well.

Their management will determine where their stocks will go.

if you realize where we are coming from,you should know that they will o......na by fire by force ,all these companies are on the watchlist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Hmm, this recession hot o. I have been following this thread for over 2 months now and nobody has used our usual encouraging onward together word "BNSITL". Are we no longer bnsitl? Abeg, dont let recession put asunder what NSE has joined together.

It seems even pastor Ihedioranma has lost his pastorly swag. grin Pastor Ihe abeg, bring in your swag o. grin

Good morning bnsitl. Happy investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2016
locodemy:

AMEN to that prayer . but sir loco what of wife is it all so double this time ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=jamace post=51850208]Hmm, this recession hot o. I have been following this thread for over 2 months now and nobody has used our usual encouraging onward together word "BNSITL". Are we no longer bnsitl? Abeg, dont let recession put asunder what NSE has joined together.

It seems even pastor Ihedioranma has lost his pastorly swag. grin Pastor Ihe abeg, bring in your swag o. grin

Good morning bnsitl. Happy investing.[/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2016
jamace:
Hmm, this recession hot o. I have been following this thread for over 2 months now and nobody has used our usual encouraging onward together word "BNSITL". Are we no longer bnsitl? Abeg, dont let recession put asunder what NSE has joined together.

It seems even pastor Ihedioramma has lost his pastorly swag. grin Pastor Ihe abeg, bring in your swag o. grin

Thank's my brother . We are all brother's and sister's in the LORD . And the LORD is GOOD to us . wellcome brother, if it is only 1000 units of OANDO try buy befor the year end . ONE LOVE .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2016
jamace:

'EMOTIONAL REBALANCING' is ongoing...BNSITL is on suspension undergoing reconstruction..... grin grin grin.

BNSITL have done ALL manners of PORTFOLIO REBALANCING, it never worked.... grin grin grin.
It seems immediately you are done with rebalancing, the LAGARDS pick up and your new GEMS are SWAPPED.... grin grin grin.

Morgan even helped some people without them knowing.... grin grin grin.

IT MUST BE WELL..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2016
So sir, Locodemy you have begin security work with me ? remember today is not market for 9ja(NSE) .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

'EMOTIONAL REBALANCING' is ongoing...BNSITL is on suspension undergoing reconstruction..... grin grin grin.

BNSITL have done ALL manners of PORTFOLIO REBALANCING, it never worked.... grin grin grin.
It seems immediately you are done with rebalancing, the LAGARDS pick up and your new GEMS are SWAPPED.... grin grin grin.

Morgan even helped some people without them knowing.... grin grin grin.

IT MUST BE WELL..... grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2016
ihedioramma:
Thank's my brother . We are all brother's and sister's in the LORD . And the LORD is GOOD to us . wellcome brother, if it is only 1000 units of OANDO try buy befor the year end . ONE LOVE .

PASTOR, please, release ALL manner of SPIRITS... grin grin grin. Especially SPIDER SPIRIT is urgently needed to trap the oil price from falling again.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2016
ihedioramma:
So sir, Locodemy you have begin security work with me ? remember today is not market for 9ja(NSE) .

now $56.85.......i don project am to the wall live.......i am watching it every sec....na jolly jolly dey do me all these....

heheheeeeee!.........$57.21
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2016
@ DeRuggedProf, FG In Secret Talks With N’delta Militants Despite Failure To Name it . If you are bless remember pastor oooo is well . sir locodemy oil is 57.14 now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2016
locodemy:

now $56.85.......i don project am to the wall live.......i am watching it every sec....na jolly jolly dey do me all these....

Oga Locodemy. ..weld one. ...now $57•24

I dey project $100/barrels of Brent crude oil before 31 December 2016.

The Indians are wise in having nigeria crude oil deal last 2 months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2016
ukay2:

we go cancel the deal with those cheaters.......for your $100 projection.....i no gree.....na small small we go dey go......$65 for 2017 is okay.....if it go up like that.....kwam kwam kwam,e go follow MMM crash in due time......so brother ....small small....we go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2016
locodemy:

Now 56.93
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2016
ihedioramma:
Now 56.93

ihedi baba,my benchmark today is $57.00......whether na fish swallow jonah or jonah swallow fish.....all i know be say swallow dey there.......so $57 we go for today and plus go dey kwa.Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2016
The federal government is set to
lift the forex ban it placed on
some 41 items last year. The 2017 Fiscal Policy Roadmap,
a document released by Finance
Minister Kemi Adeosun, explains
how the pressure on the naira at
the parallel market. The document said FG “will
replace administrative measures
on list of 41-items with fiscal
measures to reduce demand
pressure in parallel market.” The minister stated that
government would actively
partner with the private sector to
achieve this by use of a number
of new funding platforms,
including the Road Trust Fund, which would develop potentially
tollable roads, and the Family
Homes Fund, which is an ongoing
PPP initiative for funding of
affordable housing. According to her, the tax
provision that allows companies
to receive tax relief for
investment in roads on a
collective basis would also be
reviewed. SIR LOCODEMY can you see our next level in 2017 now? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2016
locodemy:

ihedi baba,my benchmark today is $57.00......whether na fish swallow jonah or jonah swallow fish.....all i know be say swallow dey there.......so $57 we go for today and plus go dey kwa.Amen
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na so my brother . AMEN . All ways try to say BIG AMEN grin. SWALLOW grin grin grin. LOCO LOCO your time is up grin now 57.10 cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2016
@locodemy E be like sey i go bone Diamond follow chase U for dis FCMB tomorrow, as Oil dey find new support.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2016
ukay2:

The bolded will be counter productive..

Anything above say $70 will re-energize our (opec) rival producers, the shale ind and take the market
back to the oil glut we're trying to reduce.
That's why the opec and non-opec meeting goers did not propose an even deeper production cut.

I'm hoping that 60-70 dollar crude oil will re-awaken the Oando post COP deal rally that is yet to happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ololufemi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.