Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10946971 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please house when is/was payment date for Eterna Oil dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
fulfillment2020:

payment was 12th December and paid as promised
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
There will be more silence from tomorrow.... grin grin grin

Have you read the book What if tomorrow never comes.....?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pasuma(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
ogoo4real:

What effect will this av on Oando at the moment.

pls expert in the house should explain to us, so we can know the step to take. thank you..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Intendy:

payment was 12th December and paid as promised

I haven't received also, I was wondering if they have paid, 12th was a public holiday...thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
fulfillment2020:
i wsa at d registrar last week thursday, they claimed to have payed and posted on d 12 of dis december..so i missed out on d e dividend payment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chai!!! UBA.
I'm holding my seat tight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
carpenter:

I haven't received also, I was wondering if they have paid, 12th was a public holiday...thanks
they've paid bro.it was paid on the 13th December 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Intendy:

they've paid bro.it was paid on the 13th December 2016

Thank you Chief. I will follow up with the registrars.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
There will be more silence from tomorrow.... grin grin grin
Not if you had invested in Guinness sir grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
stokfrick:

Pls nobody should take the above advice seriously!
My 2 kobo! undecided
And you want them to take yours? brother you are small boy in NSEMPA and you have not understand the business well .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
stock with new 52 week lows
interlinked tech. #3.80k

no new 52 weeks high

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
pluto09:

The guy might as well wait indefinitely!
As you thing? for example come and see the fathermotherchildren's of bear's on friday .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
ihedioramma:
As you thing? for example come and see the fathermotherchildren's of bear's on friday .

you will surely regret it by the time your predictions never come true....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
ihedioramma:
And you want them to take yours? brother you are small boy in NSEMPA and you have not understand the business well .

Matured men in this business talk less and act more.
Your naive predictions gave u off as " a 40 year old man who is still crawling and has not learnt how to walk" WRT The NSE! grin
Pls next time review your prophecies b4 posting!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 123ABCXYZ(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
ogoo4real:

What effect will this av on Oando at the moment.

My brother we cannot say, the Nigerian investment space is an interesting one and depends largely on sentiments rather than logical financial analysis. When Oando obtained new loans sometime this year (or I think they restructured), its share price galloped anyhow - The average Nigerian investor is a funny one. An expert would have placed the sell sign on it using logical financial management reasoning; as gearing increases the risk for equity investors. But Nigerian investors believe more loan is better.

When Oando released one questionable profit during its first quarter, its share price still rallied. An expert accountant would have told you its a no go area because of the questionable profit. So my advice, sharpen your cutlass and watch premarket. If it looks like the bids are building, jump in ... because the average Nigerian investor might assume that the sale of the subsidiary is good since cash would be coming in without first considering the strategic importance of the subsidiary to Oando's short and long term financial performance...

Watch and see...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
NSEMPA page 1957 is special for me as it represent the year i started 'crawling' ..... lol

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4everGrand(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dear BNSITL, who has any idea why NAHCO isnt moving either up or down.

Can one trade on it now? Whether buying or selling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ThePropertyGuy: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Born2berich:
http://www.nta.ng/news/economy1/20161218-nigerias-cbn-may-legalise-use-bitcoin-transactions/

I said it some time ago that bitcoin will rule and make people rich.. Many were scared and decided to stay put. Very soon when you see B2BR among Africa richest, don't be surprised. You know what to do if you are interested. For those people afraid, I just want to tell you that it is very risky not taking a risk in risk. Enjoy. smiley

Can you please provide a guide in the simplest of terms as to how one can buy bitcoins here in Nigeria. Sure it will be appreciated by many

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Ucap
gravestone doji !
na to find new support remain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 21, 2016
ThePropertyGuy:

Can you please provide a guide in the simplest of terms as to how one can buy bitcoins here in Nigeria. Sure it will be appreciated by many

You can buy bitcoin from BitX. See the tutorial here http://chrisakuneme.com/2016/11/28/how-to-withdraw-fund-bitcoin-in-nigeria/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:11am On Dec 21, 2016
stokfrick:

Matured men in this business talk less and act more.
Your naive predictions gave u off as " a 40 year old man who is still crawling and has not learnt how to walk" WRT The NSE! grin
Pls next time review your prophecies b4 posting!
grin grin grin grin grin grin You look like bigass, are you? any way who is bless is bless dont be angry about that so you will be bless . In other way today market will be example for you .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:29am On Dec 21, 2016
locodemy:

you will surely regret it by the time your predictions never come true....
My brother you want try me? Am not THE BIG SMART GUY . Remember FBNH and FCMB we talk about what is happing now? has FCMB get to #1.20? but am at home with my #0.51 kobo from FBNH . You are free to sale yours today and take your five kobo and enter below #1 grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2016
FO(MMM) ponzi scheme is back in business grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2016
holm:
FO(MMM) ponzi scheme is back in business grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2016
ihedioramma:
My brother you want try me? Am not THE BIG SMART GUY . Remember FBNH and FCMB we talk about what is happing now? has FCMB get to #1.20? but am at home with my #0.51 kobo from FBNH . You are free to sale yours today and take your five kobo and enter below #1 grin grin.

Locodemy sold at 1.20

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iamblessed85, ojesymsym, Mills55, Hajicairo(m), dangle, Yemsyfemsy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.