Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11033312 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
fxuser:

Sterln
30m units traded ! smh

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
ihedioramma:
Viewing this topic: Gbengazzee(m), locodemy(m), feelamong(m), fxuser, austinkenneth, Toyrem, zendi, samguru, Ejiekwu1(m), angelo82, samlaw30(m), bejay247(m), currentprice, Mpeace(m), sirflav, thought, lancee(m), bigass,born 2be rich, Godisfaithful, DeRuggedProf and 1 guest . Why are you people not talking? grin grin.

The bears were overwhelming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
austinkenneth:

The bears were overwhelming

Are we not expecting Santa Xmas gift?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
FBNH gradually going back to 3
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Market may rally tommorrow considering for the first time this year the value of trade today is up to 10Billion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin O We are grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tritri:
FBNH gradually going back to 3
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
woodcook:

Thanks a lot
I hope you are following? take a look at that stocks i gave to you now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
ihedioramma:
cheesy

@ihedioramma to be honest with u ..I dey pray for fcmb to drop back 0.90k. Am just worried my oga lokodemy and go vex fxuser wount be happy with me and i dont want to offend dem. cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
ihedioramma:
I hope you are following? take a look at that stocks i gave to you now .

When a blind man is leading a blind man..........na inside gutter dem go land .......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tritri:

@ihedioramma to be honest with u ..I dey pray for fcmb to drop back 0.90k. Am just worried my oga lokodemy and go vex fxuser wount be happy with me and i dont want to offend dem. cry cry cry

no problem bros.....just wait for it at 90kobo.....i will also join you to top my holdings too....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
stock with new 52 week lows

beta glass #28.88k
no stock with new 52 week highs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
BNSITL,
Can FCMB pay 10k for '16 FY dividend considering the economic recession and how banks were seriously hit due to FX scarcity.
What was their EPS for 9 months result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tritri:

grin grin grin grin The way sir, locodemy take they follow me as if am the bears grin . But oga Tritri why buy at 90 kobo? i may or may not buy at 85 kobo cool .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
locodemy:

When a blind man is leading a blind man..........na inside gutter dem go land .......
(Why you go give person proverb come talk it at the same time ? na so they teach you? )grin It is only JJC or blind person will sell all his/her stock and invest it in FCMB/about to die . cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
ihedioramma:
(Why you go give person proverb come talk it at the same time ? na so they teach you? )grin It is only JJC or blind person will sell all his/her stock and invest it in FCMB/about to die . cool

Alright.....pls dont delete this your post.....i will make use of it in due time......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Coolcash1:
http://africaoilgasreport.com/2016/12/farm-in-farm-out/oando-sells-rig-company-to-its-managers/

And the spin-off continues...
Seems Tinubu want to sell all oando properties and leave only the name 'Oando' for its shareholders.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
locodemy:

Alright.....pls dont delete this your post.....i will make use of it in due time......
YES SIR .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
holm:
http://nairametrics.com/forex-may-baker-ceo-tells-buhari-we-can-not-survive-this-anymore/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
"You have heard pronouncement from government that manufacturers are getting some special allocation for forex, which is not happening, I can assure you. We have not been able to bring in our packaging materials into the country because of forex and in fact we are surviving this year is a miracle to most of us". - CEO May & Baker

An eye opener for those that are investing in manufacturing companies to watch their holdings carefully. Many of them may likely shut down operations next year if the situation does not improve. And of course, don't expect dividend from most of them next year.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
kolaish:
"You have heard pronouncement from government that manufacturers are getting some special allocation for forex, which is not happening, I can assure you. We have not been able to bring in our packaging materials into the country because of forex and in fact we are surviving this year is a miracle to most of us". - CEO May & Baker

An eye opener for those that are investing in manufacturing companies to watch their holdings carefully. Many of them may likely shut down operations next year if the situation does not improve. And of course, don't expect dividend from most of them next year.

Boss, honestly I tread EXTRA CAUTIOUSLY & 'CATISHLY' with manufacturing companies not run by DANGOTE....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Many U.S stocks pays dividend quarterly but Nigerian companies seems greedy.At the end of the day they will give meagre amount as dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
kolaish:
Seems Tinubu want to sell all oando properties and leave only the name 'Oando' for its shareholders.

That name is even more valuable than all the assets under it.... grin grin grin
That name can trade without any product or service.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
https://trwstockbrokers./2016/12/20/meritrade-emerges-best-online-trading-platform-new-telegraph-nigerian-newspaper/

Obviously Morgan wasn't included in the survey. Besides the survey was wrongly executed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

A highly STICKY stock. It operates the VILLAGE MARKET DAY pattern.
It took me more than a week at a point this year to exit only 200k units... grin grin grin.
Its outstanding units is another day's matter...
Be cautious... grin grin grin

There are ways to trade such stocks during a rally. You need to clean your mouth before you eat finish, not after you eat finish grin
I always trade on the stock when it has a rally but I have never been trapped because I usually sell it before the 'right time to sell'.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
mercylicious234:

Are we not expecting Santa Xmas gift?

Buhari's attitude reach to pursue Santa na.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
ExLaidback:
https://trwstockbrokers./2016/12/20/meritrade-emerges-best-online-trading-platform-new-telegraph-nigerian-newspaper/

Obviously Morgan wasn't included in the survey. Besides the survey was wrongly executed.

The people that carried out the survey must have been high on something dry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Naira crashes to N492/$1 as CBN plans to eliminate black market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
ihedioramma:
Naira crashes to N492/$1 as
CBN plans to eliminate black
market

Eliminate? I laugh in German...Most of the CBN and bank managers own this BDCs..so what is he saying.Let the clueless governor continue to deceive himself and his boss because for some of us our eyes are opened shocked.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Coolcash1:

Eliminate? I laugh in German...Most of the CBN and bank managers own this BDCs..so what is he saying.Let the clueless governor continue to deceive himself and his boss because for some of us our eyes are opened shocked.. grin
Na so . and we are over ten years .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Coolcash1:

It will officially crash to 500 Naira plus to $1...just a matter of days (Not what I wish but the government create the scene). They should continue to defend what is indefensible cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
the boss above me self grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: xyrexzmanto, bovali(f), RoyalP101(m), 2zona(m), janga(m), yak(m), delvzy(m), WestPB, Streetinvestor2, KarlTom, Picky1, gamaliel9 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.