Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948374 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/top-stock-recommendations-year-end-2016/

In summary:-
Dangote Cement
Julius Berger
Zenith Bank
Okomu Oil Palm
Total Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Brent oil advancing towards $56 as I'm typing.
The new surge is in anticipation of the Jan 1 kick-off date
for the implementation of the production cut deal.
If the price trend continues till tomorrow morning, Oando may still
indulge in its usual shenanigans, but I believe anybody able to jump into
Seplat will tell a good tale.

Hmmn, no recommendation in a bearish market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Brent Crude 56.83 ▲ +0.93 1.66% 12/27/2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
NEIMETH is cooking something BIG...
THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
godlyguy:

THE BIG SMART GUY
Are you sure?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2016
Mopolchi:
Are you sure?
Just go test and see the goodness.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 2:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Please has morgan capital resume trading, i want to fund my account. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 3:13am On Dec 28, 2016
locodemy:

Just go test and see the goodness.
am there already. I just hope he is saying sth worthwhile and reliable. I need to hear and see some goodnesses about that stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 4:00am On Dec 28, 2016
Guinness Nigeria Plc is concluding arrangements to float N40 billion right issue to improve its operational flexibility.

Guinness in a statement to newsmen announced its intention to hold an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of its shareholders to approve resolutions for the rights issue on 24th January.

The company’s management said it believes the rights issue will allow the company to optimize its balance sheet improving its financial and operational flexibility.

“If approved at the EGM, full details of the rights issue which is expected to raise up to N40 billion if fully subscribed, will be issued prior to the launch.

The rights issue is subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities,” it noted. Taking a cue from the declining bottom line in full year 2015, the country’s second biggest brewer began the 2016 financial year unimpressive with 76 per cent drop in profit after tax for the Q1 2016 ended-September 2015.

Its net earnings dropped to N362.296 million during the first quarter of the year as against N1.484 billion posted a year earlier, accounting for 76 per cent decrease.

The company also reported 74 per cent drop in first quarter pretax profit to N 517.656 million compared with N1.962 billion posted the same period last year. However, revenue climbed to N21.741 billion during the period under review from N21.047 billion a year earlier, representing a three per cent increase.

The trend continued during the second quarter as Guinness Nigeria also reported 66 per cent decline in profit after tax for the Q2 2016 ended-December 2015.

The brewer in a filing with the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) said its net earnings dropped to N1.172 billion during the second quarter of the year as against N3.398 billion posted a year earlier, accounting for 66 per cent decrease.

Guinness moves to raise N40bn right issue
https://newtelegraphonline.com/guinness-moves-raise-n40bn-right-issue/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:17am On Dec 28, 2016
edwardaigb:
Please has morgan capital resume trading, i want to fund my account. Thanks
yes! Yu can do that!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2016
This christmasweek sha how will 2017 be?if santa claus fails to call,the bears will ravage.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2016
New year's resolution for me~no more loss!what goes down must come back up.wishing everyone happy and profitable 2017.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Compliments..pls can someone help me wit d price of zenith...tanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2016
bolabiyi:
Compliments..pls can someone help me wit d price of zenith...tanks

N14.45
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2016
holm:

N14.45
tanks..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2016
http://leadership.ng/news/565232/ house-gives-conditions-for-approval- of-n9trn-loan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2016
godlyguy:

THE BIG SMART GUY

We're waiting and salivating,
And hoping that BIG, unknown thing will soon be dished out,
And not end on the stove like skye and costain.
You know what I mean, you're not the Big Smart Guy for nothing. grin

If you and my friend Prmetech are not one and the same person,
Then both of you attended the same school of m-dealing.
Your methods follow the same pattern, but there is no wrong doing.
We're making money this year. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2016
Mopolchi:
am there already. I just hope he is saying sth worthwhile and reliable. I need to hear and see some goodnesses about that stock.

Is Neimeth not in the same biz with maybaker?
Did you hear the maybaker MD's speech last week?
I will advice you to sell off when ever you see a huge volume trades on the stock,else you maybe trapped there for long.
Always check every news for manufacturing companies in Nigeria before you make a 'buy' decisions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2016
zendi:

We're waiting and salivating,
And hoping that BIG, unknown thing will soon be dished out,
And not end on the stove like skye and costain.
You know what I mean, you're not the Big Smart Guy for nothing. grin

If you and my friend Prmetech are not one and the same person,
Then both of you attended the same school of m-dealing.
Your methods follow the same pattern, but there is no wrong doing.
We're making money this year. grin

Bros, are u trapped in costain?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Brent Crude 56.99 ▲ +0.16 0.28% 12/28/2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2016
locodemy:

Is Neimeth not in the same biz with maybaker?
Did you hear the maybaker MD's speech last week?
I will advice you to sell off when ever you see a huge volume trades on the stock,else you maybe trapped there for long.
Always check every news for manufacturing companies in Nigeria before you make a 'buy' decisions.
May be he is referring to this news: NEIMETH International Pharmaceutical Plc has announced its proposal of giving out bonus of one for 10 to its shareholders.
In a notice to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Thursday, signed by the Company Secretary, Mrs Onyenekwe, Neimeth Plc the company noted this was an addition to the financial statement disclosure for the year ended September 30, 2016.
Despite the proposed bonus of one for every 10 shares to be approved by shareholder during the company’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on February 7, 2016, the company declared no dividend.
The company however noted that its register would be closed on January 31, 2016, to be reopened on February 3, 2017.
It will be recalled that the Neimeth International Pharmaceutical Plc in 201s gave its shareholders one for every five shares held.
http://tribuneonlineng.com/neimeth-pharmaceutical-declares-1-10-bonuses/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2016
FBNH
pull back ongoing
watch for the support
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2016
Plz can some1 give me steps to transfer my holdings(stocks) frm a dead broker to morgancap. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2016
SIR Locodemy we are there o .Brent Crude 57.02 ▲ +0.19 0.33% 12/28/2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Sir, i'm very sorry for my recent opinions. What's on ground needs serious attention by the central government. The president is just postponing the doom day which no one will ever pray for. This is not the time to keep given out excuses but time to free the economy with free trade policy, starting from our foreign exchange. We are import consuming country...95% of what we consume here is imported and we are not producing anything that will be self sufficient. Forget crude oil price volatility, USA shale wouldn't allow OPEC to have a laugh last. If the economy is free with free trade policy (Not controlled economy that we operate presently) everything will start normalizing. Don't expect FDI and FPI as long as our dear "Do nothing" President is still operating on economy policy deficiency syndrome? Once again, I'm sorry but i have to let everyone know that 2017 might be tougher(We are praying and hoping not to be so) if drastic changes are not implemented ASAP.

Let's remember, HOPE is bad for investment and business!

I believe we are at a huge historic turning point. There are no quick and easy fixes but time and doing the right things. The time it will take to do the change depends on the skill of those leading, and of followership to understand the inevitability of change.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2016
Access
re-testing 60 RSI , been bouncing off it for a while now
a break above = break out
macd also sig buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2016
ihedioramma:
SIR Locodemy we are there o .Brent Crude 57.02 ▲ +0.19 0.33% 12/28/2016

a good way to enter 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2016
FO on offer again.Hunting for monkeys and pigs before moving on. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2016
Mopolchi:
May be he is referring to this news: NEIMETH International Pharmaceutical Plc has announced its proposal of giving out bonus of one for 10 to its shareholders.
In a notice to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Thursday, signed by the Company Secretary, Mrs Onyenekwe, Neimeth Plc the company noted this was an addition to the financial statement disclosure for the year ended September 30, 2016.
Despite the proposed bonus of one for every 10 shares to be approved by shareholder during the company’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on February 7, 2016, the company declared no dividend.
The company however noted that its register would be closed on January 31, 2016, to be reopened on February 3, 2017.
It will be recalled that the Neimeth International Pharmaceutical Plc in 201s gave its shareholders one for every five shares held.
http://tribuneonlineng.com/neimeth-pharmaceutical-declares-1-10-bonuses/

Remember that DAARCOMM also gave 1 for 2 bonus about two years ago........if Neimeth is giving one for ten bonus,i dont think it is a very good report.......companies that pay dividends no matter how small they pay is much better than those that give bonus....................stocks investors will react to their bonus news are companies like nestle,total,mobil,and other companies with good financial prospects and free float deficiency.beware o...........we also warned concerning skye bank....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2016
fxuser:

a good way to enter 2017
A good way into 2017 indeed.....lets move on.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2016
Hello House,
Please how can i transfer my bonus shares to my trading account?
The shares are only reflected in my CSCS account but not in my morgan account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, eziokwunwoko(m), yeddy99, USAfall2024, Basilekeh, talktofemi, Raider76, shonyboi(m), Laso09, Freespirit89(m), sterlingD(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.