Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948206 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Brent Crude 57.08 ▲ +0.12 0.21% 12/29/2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
ihedioramma:
Brent Crude 57.08 ▲ +0.12 0.21% 12/29/2016

We don settle this crude price na to settle Niger Delta millitant attack......if not,we are going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Unforeseen situations do not give a warning and when then they come they leave a lot of destruction behind them. One might not be able to stop the occurrence of mishaps but can definitely mitigate the loss that it might cause to them or their loved ones. The loss can
be majorly of 2 kinds, one property loss and the other person loss. We at Lasaco Assurance are one of the leading insurance providers of the country.
http://lasacoassurance.com
LASACO Investment Plan
This policy has flexible terms and a minimum duration of five years. It pays lump sum benefit at early death or at maturity. The features and benefits are listed below:
Flexible premium payment.
Minimum tenure of five years.
Provides for cash withdrawal of 40% of the account balance only after two years.
Hedges against inflation.
Termination of the contract before two years is allowed.
At the end of the policy term, the policy holder shall receive the basic sum.
BENEFIT
An avenue for compulsory saving with absolute security.
Premium paid is subject to tax relief.
Enhances liquidity position.
Helps you to plan for your investment.
Serves as collateral for loan.
Provides life assurance cover for the family in case of untimely death.
We would be glad to assist you in every possible way be it life investment, business expansion to make you dreams come true Call Kingsley (Risk Advisor) on 09084282590
for further details/appointment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oga feelamong, can som1 buy tb on secondary markt using morgancap platform?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
fxuser:

Wapco also on full offer

But will it go down lower... been lingering around N40
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
locodemy:

We don settle this crude price na to settle Niger Delta millitant attack......if not,we are going nowhere.
Yes . Buhari is looking for there master but he only see SMART GUYS .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sideways trading continues until.............................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
stock with new 52 week highs
law Union and rock #0.74k

no new 52 week lows

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
na wa ooh...everything red..Oga locodemy hope u took ur 11% , things r going red oohh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tritri:
na wa ooh...everything red..Oga locodemy hope u took ur 11% , things r going red oohh.

i must chop big frog not toad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
locodemy:

if nothing hidden,,, fcmb fair price is 5.50 let say at 50% discount is 2.75 grin

ofcourse,,,, it could go the way skye...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
there is one other stock that is not popular here but have potential of be among best performing stock next year grin

ofcourse not too liquid grin

do your home work and join earlier grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
currentprice:

if nothing hidden,,, fcmb fair price is 5.50 let say at 50% discount is 2.75 grin

ofcourse,,,, it could go the way skye...... grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
locodemy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
currentprice:
there is one other stock that is not popular here but have potential of be among best performing stock next year grin

i don sight am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
currentprice:

Flesh and blood can not reveal the mystry of fcmb to you but my father in heaven..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
currentprice:

@currentprice Aberg wat the name ooh...Only u no fit buy all na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Officially, market will close for the year (2016) TOMORROW. Thank you God for your faithfulness even when things planned go in our favor, out of favor...you are still faithful to our needs. It is a joy being part of this forum and to everyone who participate in this wonderful NSEMPA forum. Wishing you all the best of 2017 and the good Lord shall expand our territory with unlimited blessings and breakthrough!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tritri:

@currentprice Aberg wat the name ooh...Only u no fit buy all na.
They are three in number, the name start with C and N ask the THE BIG START GUY the other one .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Godisfaithful:
Officially, market will close for the year (2016) TOMORROW. Thank you God for your faithfulness even when things planned go in our favor, out of favor...you are still faithful to our needs. It is a joy being part of this forum and to everyone who participate in this wonderful NSEMPA forum. Wishing you all the best of 2017 and the good Lord shall expand our territory with unlimited blessings and breakthrough!
I SAY AMEN OO . The same to you oo .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
ihedioramma:
I SAY AMEN OO . The same to you oo .

And i say AMEN for his faithfulness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
locodemy:

YES OOOO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
God is forever faithful. He will make straight our bumpy path in 2017.... grin grin grin.

We all learned our lessons well and will do better next year.... grin grin grin.

Newbies should expect new monikers from the same monkey hunters.... grin grin grin

Newbies should be more discerning next year and test every moniker, ones that will skye you to hell and oando you to losses. PEOPLE'S grammatical fingerprints will help you know you are dealing with the same individuals.... grin grin grin.

WATCH your trades and trade your watchlists...... grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by exclusiveoloori: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pls I lost my access bank share certificate, and I consulted a broker in a bid to get another one. I was given a form to fill by the stock broking firm months ago for it to be re-issued by United Securities but the form was sent back that my signature didn't tally with the one I signed initially when I bought it in the open market. Now the prob. Is that I bought it almost 10yrs ago, and I honestly can remember what I signed. And I was told that without that they cant issue another certificate. I thought of selling part of it to use for the festive period but it isn't possible any longer.

Pls house, what do I do? What's the way forward ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
pls who knows about the Newgold Exchange Traded Fund.How exactly is it purchased and sold?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cee001(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
God is forever faithful. He will make straight our bumpy path in 2017.... grin grin grin.

We all learned our lessons well and will do better next year.... grin grin grin.

Newbies should expect new monikers from the same monkey hunters.... grin grin grin

Newbies should be more discerning next year and test every moniker, ones that will skye you to hell and oando you to losses. PEOPLE'S grammatical fingerprints will help you know you are dealing with the same individuals.... grin grin grin.

WATCH your trades and trade your watchlists...... grin grin grin.

Thanks....Pls what top notch regular site do u get your market info ...I'm a newbie and will be watching d stocks and familiarizing myself with them closely come #2017 ...
Other startertips would be appreciated smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2016
exclusiveoloori:
Pls I lost my access bank share certificate, and I consulted a broker in a bid to get another one. I was given a form to fill by the stock broking firm months ago for it to be re-issued by United Securities but the form was sent back that my signature didn't tally with the one I signed initially when I bought it in the open market. Now the prob. Is that I bought it almost 10yrs ago, and I honestly can remember what I signed. And I was told that without that they cant issue another certificate. I thought of selling part of it to use for the festive period but it isn't possible any longer.

Pls house, what do I do? What's the way forward ?

In the first place you don't need the physical certificate any more, ask the registrar through the form from your broker to credit your cscs account with the number of units. meanwhile you need to visit the registrar to sort out your signature issue. you could be guided to sign what you have on their system, otherwise you will have to obtain signature confirmation from your bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2016
please, what time is NSE closing today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2016
locodemy:

oga Loco, abeg cardinal stone active contact number. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2016
WATCH OUT FOR THESE FOUR STOCKS

NEIMETH
TRANSCORP
CHAMPIONS
LIVESTOCK

Please, I don't want unnecessary blame games... I'm not an hypocrite, I have made money and I'm still making money... If you don't like my style, stay off my posts... Do your DD before taking any decisive step on the aforementioned stocks

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lafencer: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2016
hello. can someone please help with mobile number of a contact person at datamax

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Utalinmou, Emumakpo, EDUECO(m), KarlTom, oamuyi(m), sterlingD(m), SetrakusRa(m), NL1960, Princkez, LuzSp, chuksnnaemeka, shonyboi(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.