Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876456 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tritri:
@locodemy
OBAGADAFFI
fxuser

Please what ur take on 7UP?

Good stock but not liquid.
it's small free float moves the price faster.
Company doing well like NBC.
Expectation of dividend and bonus likely.

pls check if it is trading at its 52 weeks low.
Also check when their financial year end is.
i hope its not the money you made in diamond bank you want to put there?

Oga fxuser will do the technicals for you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tritri:
@locodemy
OBAGADAFFI
fxuser

Please what ur take on 7UP?

Be careful the stock has been falling a lot.

closing @107.5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
How is market going?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Be careful the stock has been falling a lot.

closing @107.5

That was the range it took off in the last session.........He is not at risk if purchase at it's 52 wks low.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
7up
SP below 50dma & 200dma
50 dma also below 200dma (bearish)
20dma below 50dma (short term bearish)
RSI dropping to oversold levels
its been ard this level before and mace a bounce to N160 levels
Macd below zero (negative sentiments)
Macd below signal line (sell)

weekly and monthly charts all bearish

Note:
Sp found support around this levels last yr august.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=locodemy post=52859533]

Low gets lower ! Chasing a bottom hoping for a rebound will lead to emotional trauma, similar to averaging down
but who really knows . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Gentlemen and ladies, we are now on page 2000 of this thread.
It's quite a landmark.
And to know that on the 2000 pages of this thread, millions upon millions of Naira was made (and lost), and above all, the wisdom of a life time learnt is very gratifying.
This is to congratulate the Op + everyone participant here and wish you many more millions ahead!
Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ucap, UBA, Zenith, FCMB....una weldone for my portfolio. ..>40% profit in each stock...

Wapco, fbn , Transcorp, uac property etc...make una wake up. ..

Am going to invest massively in stocks this year after the dividend declaration...

Stocks will really go up this year...

Oga Locodemy. .your boy the great you...you made me to do due diligence on FCMB in October 2016...today am enjoying the ride... just dat I did not buy upto a million units like you...I for don hammer...

...I go design target a million unit for each good stocks in my radar from this year.

Those holding US DOLLAR should be careful not to get the shock of their lives..

Many good equities are under value now....na D eye to see them be the secret..

We are making money this year...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:45am On Jan 17, 2017
ukay2:
Ucap, UBA, Zenith, FCMB....una weldone for my portfolio. ..>40% profit in each stock...

Wapco, fbn , Transcorp, uac property etc...make una wake up. ..

Am going to invest massively in stocks this year after the dividend declaration...

Stocks will really go up this year...

Oga Locodemy. .your boy the great you...you made me to do due diligence on FCMB in October 2016...today am enjoying the ride... just dat I did not buy upto a million units like you...I for don hammer...

...I go design target a million unit for each good stocks in my radar from this year.

Those holding US DOLLAR should be careful not to get the shock of their lives..

Many good equities are under value now....na D eye to see them be the secret..

We are making money this year...

I'm sorry sir if i quote you. The bolded part concern me though lol. Sir, your advise is well noted. Don't worry, I will adjust or re-strategize when the time come. Don't be surprised if i told you that my aboki is selling $$$ for N502-N505 (Naira) to $1 at the moment. At this junction, let's focus on what's really working for us all. Best of luck!!!

My prayer is that God will deliver us from all evil and self-inflicted penurious circumstances cool. Believe me, it is not a laughing matter when you see a lots of suffering from your fellow humanity. Just devote your time to pray for this nation and help others if you are in such position to do that. It is Well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by slyopez(m): 1:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Let me build my house at Km2000 page.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2017
I am happy for Ucap for removing shame from me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Mopolchi:
I am happy for Ucap for removing shame from me.

Bros no be only you o!

I invested the funds I borrowed from my wife in UCAP...

Thank God o! them for don pursue me comot for house if to say the investment go belly up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2017
feelamong:

Bros no be only you o!

I invested the funds I borrowed from my wife in UCAP...

Thank God o! them for don pursue me comot for house if to say the investment go belly up cheesy
eh ya God go see us through. Na one pesin for here tell us make we invest, na so I buy am small. But small small I go start to dey enjoy proceeds of my stocks. Thanks to that pesin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2017
I welcome all to page 2000
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Chibuking81:
Were you born in the year 2000?Go to page1979,a memorable day in my life..........fcmb took me to another height and also reminded me of the year i was born.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Guys, hw do you see zenith bank? Someone told me its the surest bet for both capital appreciation and dividend payment. He said their dividend for the year could get to or even surpass N2. Do you agree. Me no want enter one chance of brokers who only want to pump and dump on innocent clients. Kindly advise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Login to page 2000. Hoping for the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Mpeace:
Guys, hw do you see zenith bank? Someone told me its the surest bet for both capital appreciation and dividend payment. He said their dividend for the year could get to or even surpass N2. Do you agree. Me no want enter one chance of brokers who only want to pump and dump on innocent clients. Kindly advise.

Thank you for talking of a bank stock when others cant see the opportunities in them now.Dividend and capital appreciation is certain in zenith bank but where were you when it was selling at 14.00 some days ago?i like buying stocks when they trade very low and never invest anymore when i see bull in the market.

The reason i bought sterling bank some days ago is that i discovered it is still at the level of buy buy buy......Now i am watching it growing and cant buy anymore.The same thing applicable to fcmb.

Zenth bank is still good to buy now.Forget about how much dividend they will pay.pls never make a mistake of buying a stock when it has taken off.you will end up buying higher and if the bears returns,you will have your fingers burnt.pls let 52 wks low of a stock be your guide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2017
Chibuking81:

A great page, but the 17th page ahead will the real historic junction where the current year and page will intercept.
Locodemy and co are working hard to accelerate us there.
So, happy page 2017 in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2017
zendi:

A great page, but the 17th page ahead will the real historic junction where the current year and page will intercept.
Locodemy and co are working hard to accelerate us there.
So, happy page 2017 in advance.

Flesh and blood did not reveal it to you but my father in heaven..........kudos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
@Pre-market..............i can see sterling bank on full bid @0.84.........it seems i am lucky in this bus............bank stocks,na your time be this...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
I need jump out of Oando, @5 hope it hit the target today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2017
JULIUS BERGER NIG. PLC. is cooking some thing?
1.74 (5.00%)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
I need jump out of Oando, @5 hope it hit the target today.

Bros there is no news at the moment that will drive it to 5.00 today.Perhaps,i want the stock to remain @ 4.50 level so if i jump out from sterling bank this week,i can go for Oando @4.50-4.70.

I started this year with the lord and i will be jumping from profit to profit in 2017 and so shall it be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2017
FCmb
- market marker marking up !
sp>50dma

UBA
- re testing N5
sp > 50dma

Access
- slight pull back from testing N7
- it will re-test again !
sp > 50dma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
locodemy:

Bros there is no news at the moment that will drive it to 5.00 today.Perhaps,i want the stock to remain @ 4.50 level so if i jump out from sterling bank this week,i can go for Oando @4.50-4.70.

I started this year with the lord and i will be jumping from profit to profit in 2017 and so shall it be.

I entered below N3.70 so it profitable @ 4.50 .

But i noticed it got to N4.90 this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2017
fxuser:
FCmb
- market marker marking up !
sp>50dma

UBA
- re testing N5
sp > 50dma

Access
- slight pull back from testing N7
- it will re-test again !
sp > 50dma

Why can't PZ stay above N14 for long.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Fidelity
- calling last passengers
- 38m units traded early
- sp opened higher
- 90kobo support in place , buyers mopping up

Sterlnbank
- bullish tendency in a juju way lol

tip: - identify & buy d support , sell the resistance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Why can't PZ stay above N14 for long.

all the sellers will have to be shaken out ! the more the sellers , the longer it takes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: webizone(m), Boshins, Trone, Hedgefunds, TAJIBADE and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.