Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966937 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

Is the final eps that market is looking forward to and result usually comes out end of January.

As you supposed,if the result no show face by month end,make you know say there is fire on the mountain and make you begin run like fowl for escape.Better tell him the result should be out before April.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

As you supposed,if the result no show face by month end,make you know say there is fire on the mountain and make you begin run like fowl for escape.Better tell him the result should be out before April.

3 quarters results has no issue and you expect the final year result to have a problem.This year for FO is guarantee and we shall see what will happen concerning the Q1 2017.They have a tradition of releasing results earlier than other companies, you can google it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
lancee:

ok , like how much div u think this yr ..think last yr was better 3.50 or so

It was 3.45k and they may likely increase it this time around.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

It was 3.45k and they may likely increase it this time around.

Do you think so sir Ange ,I think the 3rd quater result was not too good ..what do u think
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
lancee:

Do you think so sir Ange ,I think the 3rd quater result was not too good ..what do u think

Considering the recession,I don't think is bad and eps is slightly higher than similar quarter of 2015.But you can outline the shortcomings of the Q3?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

Considering the recession,I don't think is bad and eps is slightly higher than similar quarter of 2015.But you can outline the shortcomings of the Q3?

i no fit hide it from you.Fair value is 30.00.i dont know peterichy's fair value for FO.It's better we listen to him for assesment before buying.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

U meant 2016 3quarter eps was greater than 2015 3 quater
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
lancee:

U meant 2016 3quarter eps was greater than 2015 3 quater

Sorry I meant 2016 Q3 eps slightly higher than Q3 2015..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

i no fit hide it from you.Fair value is 30.00.i dont know peterichy's fair value for FO.It's better we listen to him for assesment before buying.........

And fair value of FCMB,Sterling,Fidelity is 57k while wema,unity and skye is 0.50k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

And fair value of FCMB,Sterling,Fidelity is 57k while wema,unity and skye is 0.50k.

pop corn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

pop corn

Lets face it you can only relate with penny stocks and most of us felt that way before but we have lost opportunities based on that.Do you know that the fair value of TOTAL is 560Naira and FO fair value is 250Naira.Stocks with good fundamentals and nice business niche always cling their fair value at in a year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

my own even lower grin

though the company will report profit for the year, might declare dividend but will struggle to pay the dividend. according to their Q3 they have negative Free cash grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
currentprice:

my own even lower grin

though the company will report profit for the year, declare dividend but will struggle to pay the dividend. according to their Q3 they have negative Free cash grin grin

You just want to turn all stocks to penny stocks but good thing is that you can't decide the movement of the stock.Someone is seriously putting the stock down and mopping it up at cheap value but I believe when he is done the stock will move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
currentprice:

my own even lower grin

though the company will report profit for the year, declare dividend but will struggle to pay the dividend. according to their Q3 they have negative Free cash grin grin

Oga current better talk to your man o.Did you hear him saying FO fair value is 250.00?Oh he is just having a nightmare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

You just want to turn all stocks to penny stocks but good thing is that you can't decide the movement of the stock.Someone is seriously putting the stock down and mopping it up at cheap value but I believe when he is done the stock will move.

bro. Total is one of the stock in my portfolio and am still planning to buy more above N200 range if I see,,,, as for FO I can not put my money at the currentprice grin but I will do JIJO at the right price because FEBRUARY is very important month for FO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
fxuser:
Fidelity
- strong price and volume action yesterday
- buying pressure pushing bears back

oga Fxuser, can you please help on transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
currentprice:

bro. Total is one of the stock in my portfolio and am still planning to buy more above N200 range if I see,,,, as for FO I can not put my money at the currentprice grin but I will do JIJO at the right price because FEBRUARY is very important month for FO

Maybe you should for your price,I mean below 30. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
@angelo82
@currentprice

I would like to know.was FO 2015 dividend paid by cash or adjustment of share price ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

Lets face it you can only relate with penny stocks and most of us felt that way before but we have lost opportunities based on that.Do you know that the fair value of TOTAL is 560Naira and FO fair value is 250Naira.Stocks with good fundamentals and nice business niche always cling their fair value at in a year.

What valuation method did you use in arriving at a fair value for total and fo or you just assign a figure that suit your fantasy? And for anybody to think that whatsoever we say here about a stock has a bearing on the share price on NSE is sheer pettiness.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin FO ..Anything can happen ..from 7 to 300 everybody was surprised , now from 300 to 69 and can even go lower na so we dey surprised too

Every stock get i'm time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
pluto09:

What valuation method did you use in arriving at a fair value for total and fo or you just assign a figure that suit your fantasy? And for anybody to think that whatsoever we say here about a stock has a bearing on the share price on NSE is sheer pettiness.

Market has the final say but you can do your due diligence too and no need to pass judgement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tritri:
@angelo82
@currentprice

I would like to know.was FO 2015 dividend paid by cash or adjustment of share price ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

Market has the final say but you can do your due diligence too and no need to pass judgement.

We shall know who is right and who is wrong with time............na so they warn pa Emma on skye bank and he was defending the stock as you are doing now.Today,pa Emma is missing in our midst...........who knows how much he invested there?

You still have the opportunity of walking away with a hair cut or yo go for 50 50.........you may also choose to call a friend(peterichy) to help you out................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

If you are following market sentiment in buying stocks, no problem. However, don't mistake sentiment for fundamental or technical analysis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

We shall know who is right and who is wrong with time............na so they warn pa Emma on skye bank and he was defending the stock as you are doing now.Today,pa Emma is missing in our midst...........who knows how much he invested there?

You still have the opportunity of walking away with a hair cut or yo go for 50 50.........you may also choose to call a friend(peterichy) to help you out................

Don't worry but you can sell yours to me.Just come to market and place your stock on offer.No one knows exactly which stock would do the tiger brands and UCAP this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Honestly people, I am loving this argument about FO... Frankly, it has everything at least for now, working in its favour...Good EPS, DY, DPO all driven by favourable macro economic variables in terms of energy policy and cride oil price and operational excellence.

I think it's sheer wickedness for anyone to say the share value is not worth more than N30...Far from it! Currently, it is underpriced and with good 9-M financial performance to the coy's credit, its just a matter of time for the expected rally to happen.

I have based my buy decision on these variables and can only sip my Don Moet to wait for the upsurge to happen... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Coolcash1 post=52920417]Honestly people, I am loving this argument about FO... Frankly, it has everything at least for now, working in its favour...Good EPS, DY, DPO all driven by favourable macro economic variables in terms of energy policy and cride oil price and operational excellence.

I think it's sheer wickedness for anyone to say the share value is not worth more than N30...Far from it! Currently, it is underpriced and with good 9-M financial performance to the coy's credit, its just a matter of time for the expected rally to happe
I have based my buy decision on these variables and can only sip my Don Moet to wait for the upsurge to happen... grin[/quote

I think we should encourage them to sell so that we can have a hitch free rally post result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

There is a thin line between stock market investment and gambling.
For all we care,the guy might hit it big in fo. I don't have any problem with people buying fo. My disagreement with him on the stock is based on his assertion that fo is a good stock. I understand him better now as I see him as someone who buys on sentiment and who says he cant be right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

Don't worry but you can sell yours to me.Just come to market and place your stock on offer.No one knows exactly which stock would do the tiger brands and UCAP this year.

I bet you that FO can not spring 2014 surprise again.......it may do 20-30% (juju way)and return to it's downside value.I thick it as the best JIJO stock of 2017.Are you happy for this big promo i offered the stock now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Coolcash1:
Honestly people, I am loving this argument about FO... Frankly, it has everything at least for now, working in its favour...Good EPS, DY, DPO all driven by favourable macro economic variables in terms of energy policy and cride oil price and operational excellence.

I think it's sheer wickedness for anyone to say the share value is not worth more than N30...Far from it! Currently, it is underpriced and with good 9-M financial performance to the coy's credit, its just a matter of time for the expected rally to happen.

I have based my buy decision on these variables and can only sip my Don Moet to wait for the upsurge to happen... grin

I cannot understand why you think those variables are good for fo.EPS is < N3 for a stock selling above N70,that will give you a p/e of around 25. DY is < 5% in this our market. May be there are some other things you see in the stocks but those variables are not attractive to say the least.And less I forget,did you check the CF?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Locodemy and Currentprice doing monkey hunting for FO.....the stock go soon eneter N150 come may.....mark my word....according to Peteroooo....

Caveat. ....I have 0 units of FO share today

(1) (2) (3) ... (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sabbiboi, jobark, ogoo4real and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.