Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10918676 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (7764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin This page is one of the year i can't forget
kenmaro:
Is UBA coming down? pls, can i sell now or still hold, i bought @ 4.20?
#0.80kobo by the units you bought it is how much? that's your profit . uba can't pay dividend of 80kobo for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lets see what happens in the next 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kenmaro: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

If check the price of Access bank now,you should know that Uba has somewhere to reach.i am not of the opinion that you sell now except you are a trader/JIJO master.thank you.
Thanks! I appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin This page is one of the year i can't forget #0.80kobo by the bought it is how much? that's your profit . uba can't pay dividend of 80kobo for now.

So you are suggesting that he should sell and have a profit of 0.80k just as you sold your Fbn at 3.51 hoping to buy it again at 3.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

So you are suggesting that he should sell and have a profit of 0.80k just as you sold your Fbn at 3.51 hoping to buy it again at 3.00.

grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
market don close for today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
DIAMOND DOWN TODAY..SORRY I WAS OUT YESTERDAY....LOCO...What do you think about FO at the current price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
kenmaro:

I had no target in mind, just to do some short term reinvestment in stocks with some idle funds. And my choice on uba and some other penny stocks was i felt it was undervalued having no much experience in stock trading but its been a stagnant stock likewise some others for a longer period.
Hold on and be patient for the next 2 - 3 months so that you can make a reasonable profit before you sell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

Not at all .uba is 5.10, if he is into jijo he may sell and buy other stock . And bewere i sell fbnh to enter back at 3 .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
ihedioramma:
An unidentified militant group in
the Niger Delta have blown up a
crude oil trunkline in Ughelli, Delta
State, barely 24 hours after Vice
President Yemi Osinbajo led a
Federal Government delegation to the region. Osinbajo had on Monday held a
meeting with traditional rulers in
Delta State with the objective of
finding lasting peace in the region.

Good news, brother. Occasional breaking of pipeline is how we enjoy exemption from making opec cut.
One love. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tritri:
DIAMOND DOWN TODAY..SORRY I WAS OUT YESTERDAY....LOCO...What do you think about FO at the current price?

You have to be very very careful with that stock.All is not well with the owner of the company at the moment and its also affecting his company.

secondly,the stock took off from 7.00 to 300 within a short period and everyone were shouting FO FO.If i should buy the stock,i will wait to see their result first and know their latest EPS.

I dislike the stock because of the manipulations(juju) which doesnt allow one to know the true value...............Be careful,it may be another OANDO of the year.They are not even among the companies selected by NNPC to lift crude oil in 2017.

you better seek the way of oando and eterna oil among the oil companies becos most of them are out of investors choice as a result of high prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
ihedioramma:
Not at all .uba is 5.10, if he is into jijo he may sell and buy other stock .

Mention one stock he can buy that is better than UBA now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
stocks with new 52 week lows
cadbury #9.00k
Guinness #63.65k

stock with new 52 week highs
access bank #7.02k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

You have to be very very careful with that stock.All is not well with the owner of the company at the moment and its also affecting his company.

secondly,the stock took off from 7.00 to 300 within a short period and everyone were shouting FO FO.If i should buy the stock,i will wait to see their result first and know their latest EPS.

I dislike the stock because of the manipulations(juju) which doesnt allow one to know the true value...............Be careful,it may be another OANDO of the year.They are not even among the companies selected by NNPC to lift crude oil in 2017.

you better seek the way of oando and eterna oil among the oil companies becos most of them are out of investors choice as a result of high prices.

Still one of the companies with good Q1,Q2 and Q3 results.Your dislike is what made a lot of people to loose from that stock.Within 2months I made millions on that stock which I may not make on any banking stick within that shortest period.Every stock has a way of moving and time to move.For FO is just the time to buy and if you are so much into less risky low priced stock, it will be hard to see that the best returns comes from well placed stocks.I believe the dilution from the bonus scrip is affecting the price as many people now have access to the stock than previously.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kenmaro: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
kolaish:
Hold on and be patient for the next 2 - 3 months so that you can make a reasonable profit before you sell.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
zendi:

Good news, brother. Occasional breaking of pipeline is how we enjoy exemption from making opec cut.
One love. grin
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
zendi:

One love. grin

if you said so.........better we invest in multinational oil companies that does not only depend on Nigeria's oil.
if this pipeline vandalizations/breaking continues,how will Nigeria go out of recession,how will local oil companies like oando,eterna,conoil who are given crude oil contracts make money to lift their share price?
i am beginning to have a rethink of investing in oil stocks until FG is through with the Niger Delta millitants.

Breaking of our pipelines is even a good news to the world oil market but bad news for Nigeria(ns) & Co.

nsogbu di kwa nwa nne.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

Still one of the companies with good Q1,Q2 and Q3 results.Your dislike is what made a lot of people to loose from that stock.Within 2months I made millions on that stock which I may not make on any banking stick within that shortest period.Every stock has a way of moving and time to move.For FO is just the time to buy and if you are so much into less risky low priced stock, it will be hard to see that the best returns comes from well placed stocks.I believe the dilution from the bonus scrip is affecting the price as many people now have access to the stock than previously.

ISSOKAY.Let's see the Q4 result first.......i can go into it if the result is in competition with that of Total and Mobil since everyone believe the price can go back to 300.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

What is EPs of FO ?.The stock is a juju stock.
If you are not an insider you have to b careful with fo. Technical ppl like fxuser will tell you that fo is too hot to handle and fundamentally it is a no no.
You might have been lucky to make money in fo but that does not mean it is a good stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

Sir D'angelo , do u know the current eps of FO..Any idea when the result will come out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
No good or bad time to buy a stock. likewise no good or bad time to sell a stock.
always stick to what work for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

Well said Angelo82....Nice one.

For FO, you must be ready to dare the SHARKS grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

ISSOKAY.Let's see the Q4 result first.......i can go into it if the result is in competition with that of Total and Mobil since everyone believe the price can go back to 300.

I don't see FO going back to N300 in the near term..hmmm...although this is NSE where ANYTHING can HAPPEN...

Yours truly confidently sitting and sipping Don Moet inside FO bus grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

if you said so.........better we invest in multinational oil companies that does not only depend on Nigeria's oil.
if this pipeline vandalizations/breaking continues,how will Nigeria go out of recession,how will local oil companies like oando,eterna,conoil who are given crude oil contracts make money to lift their share price?
i am beginning to have a rethink of investing in oil stocks until FG is through with the Niger Delta millitants.

Breaking of our pipelines is even a good news to the world oil market but bad news for Nigeria(ns) & Co.

They're making it, don't mind all the militant news. 224 oil trading companies from around the world came for the bidding process out of which only 38 succeeded.
You think those local and international companies did not do their due diligence, or are not aware of the ND militancy?
With all the militant news, you will still see them all come back to compete for next year's contracts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
zendi:

They're making it, don't mind all the militant news. 224 oil trading companies from around the world came for the bidding process out of which only 38 succeeded.
You think those local and international companies did not do their due diligence, or are not aware of the ND militancy?
With all the militant news, you will still see them all come back for the next year's bidding competition.

I must follow you for back.you know you be my oga on top.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
lancee:

Sir D'angelo , do u know the current eps of FO..Any idea when the result will come out
FO 3rd QTR EPS; N2.78k. May likely release their full year result in early April.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

I have been saying these from my observations.

Operators in the Downstream sector are making more profits than their Upstream counterparts.

Just check out last years results from Conoil and co., you will notice their income grew due to their Downstream operations.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
locodemy:

Mention one stock he can buy that is better than UBA now?
many now,four among the stocks you gave some body .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
kolaish:
FO 3rd QTR EPS; N2.78k. May likely release their full year result in early April.

Thanks sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
lancee:

Is the final eps that market is looking forward to and result usually comes out end of January.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
angelo82:

Is the final eps that market is looking forward to and result usually comes out end of January.

ok , like how much div u think this yr ..think last yr was better 3.50 or so

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (7764) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Krisuba and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.