Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875470 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pasuma(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
feelamong:

If you only have Ucap in ur portfolio you will be popping champagne somewhere now
so bad i only have 20,000 @2.90 units of it..i bought oando like mumu...chei..see my life
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tritri:
the kind blood for market today...

Because we are yet to see the results they promised us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
FCMB
- market maker sucking out the sellers , only mop up at end of day !

#nice one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
fxuser:
FCMB
- market maker sucking out the sellers , only mop up at end of day !

#nice one

This will be the next UCAP.....I rest my case.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Any particular reason why? The bank needs capital just like other tier 2 banks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga, what is your take on Leadcapital SELL recommending for FCMB and FBN.

I don't really have a take and i dont take recommendations form any broker.
They tend lean towards fundamentals , calculating hypothetical future cash flows from recent results et al to find intrinsic value to base their recommendations on what is trading at a discount ! it more than that in this our market. #IMO

Dis:
heavy on ucap &fcmb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Fcmb has issue with CAR
dividend expectations should be moderated
The bank is likely to recapitalize a large chunk of its profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

was looking to average up below 1.25 ! the market marker na full craze man !
we wait and see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
i simply ff sentiments ! news is a distraction. learnt d hard way and still learning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Zenith
- touched 15.22 during last mins of trading.. forming a doji !
- wud be nice if it breaks N15 before the pull back loses steam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
fxuser:

i simply ff sentiments ! news is a distraction. learnt d hard way and still learning

For a technical man. yes but for the fundamentalist,news can't be ignored.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
pluto09:

Fcmb has issue with CAR

They got some cash, half of what they had intended to look for.
Note: They chose NOT to get more...Think about that....
Surely you have a point, but that stock's true value should be at least N2.35 and it will see this..INSHA ALLAH...By MARCH END... grin
This bank has been very fair IMHO, the 10k div they gave last year from a meager FYE15 is a testimony.
Compare that with ACCESS BANK'S 'INJURED ELBOW'... grin .

I have never seen a broker that is trained otherwise than to generate commissions.
Note: Its your money that is always at stake, never the brokers commissions... grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

They got some cash, half of what they had intended to look for.
Note: They chose NOT to get more...Think about that....
Surely you have a point, but that stock's true value should be at least N2.35 and it will see this..INSHA ALLAH...By MARCH END... grin
This bank has been very fair IMHO, the 10k div they gave last year from a meager FYE15 is a testimony.
Compare that with ACCESS BANK'S 'INJURED ELBOW'... grin .

I have never seen a broker that is trained otherwise than to generate commissions.
Note: Its your money that is always at stake, never the brokers commissions... grin grin grin.

You are getting too optimistic about fcmb.
I don't follow brokers recommendation in picking stocks but I find the information they supply useful.
Different strategies for different players.
Good luck with your pick.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
fxuser:

I am almost always better than most brokerage firms when I am putting down my own cash and not just recommending for another man to put down his cash as brokers casually do. They were never part of the hard struggle to raise the cash and do not SUSPECT the stocks they recommend....I view every stock from an ENEMY'S TELESCOPE... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
pluto09:

You are getting too optimistic about fcmb.
I don't follow brokers recommendation in picking stocks but I find the information they supply useful.
Different strategies for different players.
Good luck with your pick.

I am NEVER 'TOO' optimistic and I never recommend stocks as well.
Stay far away from stocks I pick.
Brokers NEVER give unbiased information!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
fxuser:

was looking to average up below 1.25 ! the market marker na full craze man !
we wait and see

Sir Fx, be patient you will buy as many quantities/volumes you want below your target price soon grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
The NSE is actually a place where we 'BUY' SENTIMENTS and 'SELL' AMPLIFIED SENTIMENTS.
If you stay awake to this, your journey will be less stressful.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=DeRuggedProf post=53472211]

I am NEVER 'TOO' optimistic and I never recommend stocks as well.
Stay far away from stocks I pick.
Brokers NEVER give unbiased information!!![/quote

As long as you don't present your stock pick here as a recommendation, I will stay away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=pluto09 post=53472567][/quote]

Na so una push peterichy go buy FBN, e no move, he go TRANSCORPSE, the 'CORPSE' waka go grave leave the TRANS..... grin grin grin
Na joke..oooooo......... grin grin grin
PETERICHY only love dollars....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Na so una push peterichy go buy FBN, e no move, he go TRANSCORPSE, the 'CORPSE' waka go grave leave the TRANS..... grin grin grin

Anybody could be wrong with his or her stock picks and as such I don't engage in such pettiness of calling people out when their choice turns out to be a bad one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

We warn am ... He dey claim warren buffett .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
fxuser:

I don't really have a take and i dont take recommendations form any broker.
They tend lean towards fundamentals , calculating hypothetical future cash flows from recent results et al to find intrinsic value to base their recommendations on what is trading at a discount ! it more than that in this our market. #IMO

Dis:
heavy on ucap &fcmb

not only dat, most of them tend to be die hard blue chip addicts who never see any value in low caps.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin
DeRuggedProf:

grin
DeRuggedProf:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
pluto09:

Fcmb has issue with CAR
I've been hearing this from the grapevine since late last year. Probably true.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
duni04:

I've been hearing this from the grapevine since late last year. Probably true.

Not grapevine. The MD himself admitted it. Ditto for Diamond Bank too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
rebekah2011:

Not grapevine. The MD himself admitted it. Ditto for Diamond Bank too
Diamond ke? diamond has anything to recapitalise?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Even Nigeria has a CAR issue in ASO ROCK!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
pluto09:

Anybody could be wrong with his or her stock picks and as such I don't engage in such pettiness of calling people out when their choice turns out to be a bad one.

But no one should perfect this negative skill. Especially after warning others and going back yourself nicodemously in the full glare of ONYEMA to load bad stuff..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
pluto09:

But no one should perfect this negative skill. Especially after warning others and going back yourself nicodemously in the full glare of ONYEMA to load bad stuff..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na joke ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
I have observed over time that most stocks that surprise the market are never ADVERTISED by brokers..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
I have observed over time that most stocks that surprise the market are never ADVERTISED by brokers..... grin
like Oando abi. Sure brokers don't advertise cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Harshreality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.