Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875819 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
I love times like this.
Dawn preceeds darkness!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
lancee:
grin gtb trying to go up , zenith going down

Dancem on 8.50 on red as well

GTB got no hassles in going up.. always have a positive sentiment. Zenith always proving me wrong with little reaction to dividend announcement.

I am going all the way with both stocks this time!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
angelo82:

They will all bounce back just want to scare people off and the rally will be delayed till end of March.

My thots as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Willie2015:

GTB got no hassles in going up.. always have a positive sentiment. Zenith always proving me wrong with little reaction to dividend announcement.

I am going all the way with both stocks this time!

Don't know why , we will wait for gtb result/dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
by tomorrow zenith might be on FULL OFFER and am dead..bought at 15 naira...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tritri:

I am in the same bus with you, the only thing is that I have good buffer with GTB & UCAP

However, 2 options are available,
1. Sell & reduce your loss position
2. Wait and ride with Zenith

Its your decision.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
Willie2015:

I am in the same bus with you, the only thing is that I have good buffer with GTB & UCAP

However, 2 options are available,
1. Sell & reduce your loss position
2. Wait and ride with Zenith

Its your decision.

Oga locodemy what step r you taking on this FCMB abi am dreaming na 1.17 i dey see ooh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by richie9093(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
richie9093:
Has anybody here ever heard of Binary Options trading?

Are we ignoring this because I'm not a regular poster on this forum like some people?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tritri:

Oga locodemy what step r you taking on this FCMB abi am dreaming na 1.17 i dey see ooh.
Should I enter now? No, I am going to wait, might just enter at below N1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tritri:

Our bros has gone AWOL, like Peterichie predicted he would. Same ol script, never changes grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
duni04:

Our bros has gone AWOL, like Peterichie predicted he would. Same ol script, never changes grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tritri:

U and zenith grin, what abt pple wey buy @ 18 naira last yr or those that came in @ 15.95 last mth they shld have been dead long ago i guessed

Don't worry Nse is geting ready for another Bull grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
^^^^^^
People are carrying alot of gbese on this forum o....no wonder the place is so quiet grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
rebekah2011:
FCMB why now
Z . now #1.17 are they going to pay 25kobo now or 35kobo sir ? cool .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
If you are in GTB, just be careful. their result will be powerful but I doubt if their dividend yield would be good enough to sustain their current price. If a stock doesn't give as much as 18% dividend yield, investors will sell and go to TBills, and wait till next year. Investments that return less than the inflation rate is a loss. When I said Zenith Bank result was Poor some ppl nearly lynched me, now you see the price, 14.46. NSE has no place for long term, its chop and carry. Since the days of Oceanic, intercontinental and other manipulated and scraped banks, I came to that conclusion. Anything affects price and stocks can fall 1000% in less than 2 months. Government can even, just because they do not like your face, delist or scrap or takeover your company without even caring what effect it has on investors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mpeace:
Should I enter now? No, I am going to wait, might just enter at below N1
cheesy You are playing, the stock that will pay dividend of 25kobo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
locodemy:

I also know ihedioramma before i joined this NSEMPA forum and both of us always reply to each other jokingly.This time around,he and peterichy wanted to arouse panic in a stock that has nothing to create fear.so i want him(ihedi) to say sorry for a deliberate act and we move on.After all; we are in a gamble biz....100% gamble.
You know how i feel when someone is not saying the truith.Ye shall know the truith and the truith shall set you free.

I welcome everyone to a new day which the lord has procreated for us.(FCMB)
Who is saying the truth now brother's and sister's ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
$1BN Eurobond Listing : The DG, DMO will sound the closing gong and list the FGN $1BN Eurobond at the Stock Exchange on Thursday, 2 March 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mpeace:
If you are in GTB, just be careful. their result will be powerful but I doubt if their dividend yield would be good enough to sustain their current price. If a stock doesn't give as much as 18% dividend yield, investors will sell and go to TBills, and wait till next year. Investments that return less than the inflation rate is a loss. When I said Zenith Bank result was Poor some ppl nearly lynched me, now you see the price, 14.46. NSE has no place for long term, its chop and carry. Since the days of Oceanic, intercontinental and other manipulated and scraped banks, I came to that conclusion. Anything affects price and stocks can fall 1000% in less than 2 months. Government can even, just because they do not like your face, delist or scrap or takeover your company without even caring what effect it has on investors.

I am waiting for the mkt reaction to other first tier banks, once same thing happened to GTB, Access & UBA. Its time to take break from NSE.

Its a dead end for second tier banks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
ihedioramma:
cheesy You are playing, the stock that will pay dividend of 25kobo?
To be sincere, FCMB has the capacity to pay even 50kobo, the problem is that most of these companies have the ppl making the payments as CEOs, MDs, EDs etc so they just retain all the earnings and pay it to themselves in the form of allowances, contracts and procurement. At the end of the day company running cost and expenditures just keeps sky rocketing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
pls house ,when is ubcap going to be marked down for divi

Found it 3rd -6th closure
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mpeace:
To be sincere, FCMB has the capacity to pay even 50kobo, the problem is that most of these companies have the ppl making the payments as CEOs, MDs, EDs etc so they just retain all the earnings and pay it to themselves in the form of allowances, contracts and procurement. At the end of the day company running cost and expenditures just keeps sky rocketing.
They have the capacity but can't ? do you think UCAP&AFRIPRUD did not take allowance befor paying dividend ? . the truth is that they don't have capacity to pay more than ten kobo if at all self, but were if my brother loco? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
What! I just saw Zenith at 13.98
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
I was wondering if there had been no closed period on cadbury ehn,( dem for dey smell eclaires and no go lick )small investors for over hear am.Cause the period was announced when it was trading at #9.80k
but some wise directors know there ways sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
They don bring zenith down o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
bear traps
#wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
WAR on zenith...this is not fair.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
DANGOTE CEMENT PLC
Closure of Register Year Ended 31 December 2016
Proposed Dividend 850 Kobo
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date 15th -19th May 2017
AGM Date 24th May 2017
Payment Date 26th May 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Crazy day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tritri:
WAR on zenith...this is not fair.

- Over N3 bn traded in 3 days !

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.