Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10975617 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (7782) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa ooh...Room just quiet ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tritri:

The mood you get when your expecting result.

We are expecting our WAEC result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Redoil:
Please house when will UBA close their registar

Have you used 'RED OIL' to lubricate the result out...... grin?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Have you used 'RED OIL' to lubricate the result out...... grin?
long time no see how ar you and ur peep
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
The price of redoil is too much now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tritri:

Na only me understand the mood you dey now...........As i dey see you,you no happy......your portfolio don receive serious hair cut.Just take one stick of don chester and alomo bitter cool temper down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
locodemy:

Na only me understand the mood you dey now...........As i dey see you,you no happy......your portfolio don receive serious hair cut.Just take one stick of don chester and alomo bitter cool temper down.

Am over 2M naira in RED...dont ask me how..i bought FBNH at 3.50.......zenith at 15 naira....transcop at 1.04...UACN at 12.64....NESTLE at 580.....my brother i just wish i can reverse everything ...

@locodemy I also know the mood u dey ooh..u wish u had listen and not over trusted ur FCMB.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
ihedioramma:
The price of redoil is too much now .
how u dey and ur people
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tritri:

Am over 2M naira in RED...dont ask me how..i bought FBNH at 3.50.......zenith at 15 naira....transcop at 1.04...UACN at 12.64....NESTLE at 580.....my brother i just wish i can reverse everything ...

@locodemy I also know the mood u dey ooh..u wish u had listen and not over trusted ur FCMB.

Bros,if i wan sell,i for don sell tee tee eh............i am not in a haste........i dey in that bus for 2 years.I am planning to buy more of it after dividend mark down and i will reinvest the dividend in same stock.Na next financial year end be the koko.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
locodemy:

Bros,if i wan sell,i for don sell tee tee eh............i am not in a haste........i dey in that bus for 2 years.I am planning to buy more of it after dividend mark down and i will reinvest the dividend in same stock.Na next financial year end be the koko.

Na wa ooh..u get mind ooh..How i wish i get mind like U...but am sure u cant sleep tonight ...u probably fakin it here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
locodemy:

Ok o. U don d shift goal post. We re watching u and your Fcmb. Fcmb the best tin since sliced bread!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chai, my ELEPHANT! cry grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
duni04:
Only the insiders will know what's been going down in Zenith since Monday. I'm sure it has nothing to do with technicals and obviously not fundamentals or even inflation. Those volumes are something.
The 2 big guns are selling: Stanbic and RenCap...meaning Foreign Guys are selling... Same thing that happened last year.

These guys are just annoying mhen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
jamace:
Chai, my ELEPHANT! cry grin grin
D Elephant don yarn? Abeg even if na 25k dividend mk dem drop am mk we manage. We don d salivate o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
NSE the humbler ... even Warren Buffet would get his hand burnt in this market...i am beginning to think of this market for good till sanity returns...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Index
- staring at 25,000 !
- nothing looks interesting at the moment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fcmb
- brace for more pull backs , RSI dropping lower
- SP opened lower , failed to break 1.30 a couple of times !
- but d lack of liquidity and wide spread btw bid/offer makes it complicated to get out sef
- we wait and see !
-
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
all charts are on pull backs or weak sentiments !
#caution
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
davide470:
The 2 big guns are selling: Stanbic and RenCap...meaning Foreign Guys are selling... Same thing that happened last year.

These guys are just annoying mhen!!!
I've been trying to find out who's been putting out those hefty offers on Zenith since last week. Maybe FPI's are trying to take advantage of the recent dollar liquidity to quickly exit their portfolios and repatriate profits that have been held down since 2015. Those offers are too heavy not to be from portfolio holders, and its unusual for portfolio holders to wait till around this time of the year and after the announcement of dividend with 12% yield to start offloading.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
duni04:

I've been trying to find out who's been putting out those hefty offers on Zenith since last week. Maybe FPI's are trying to take advantage of the recent dollar liquidity to quickly exit their portfolios and repatriate profits that have been held down since 2015. Those offers are too heavy not to be from portfolio holders, and its unusual for portfolio holders to wait till around this time of the year and after the announcement of dividend with 12% yield to start offloading.

U're Making sense duni04 , but not only Zenith..Almost all stocks dat declare dividend start going down too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
duni04:

I tot last yr, they said the foreign investors have left the market?
Na which one b all these 4rin investors again?
Haaa! Them no dey finish?
All these kalokalo analysis sef! Abegiii undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
stokfrick:
I tot last yr, they said the foreign investors have left the market? Na which one b all these 4rin investors again? Haaa! Them no dey finish? All these kalokalo analysis sef! Abegiii undecided
I'm not analysing o, just thinking aloud.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 1:57am On Mar 02, 2017
duni04:

what of the other announcement?

http://af.reuters.com/article/nigeriaNews/idAFL5N1GD3L2?feedType=RSS&feedName=nigeriaNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FAfricaNigeriaNews+%28News+%2F+Africa+%2F+Nigeria+News%29
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2017
ExLaidback:
Concerning the Greenback, this link below shows what I consider the only real and unmanageable threat to the appreciation of the Naira especially in the mid to long term. With Osinbajo at the helm, I think The Niger Delta issue is quite manageable.

https://www.bloomberg.com/gadfly/articles/2017-02-26/with-shale-oil-production-like-this-who-needs-trump?cmpid=socialflow-facebook-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Lets watch and see anyway.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Oil-Sector/Next-Oil-Rally--Futures-Say-Market-Is-Ti/33894
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2017
locodemy:
Hello Rugged,

How are you doing @ fcmb?
Just want to inform you that we need to see and discuss about the result/dividend issues of the company.
I am only giving you from now to friday to make yourself available for the meeting so that we can release the result on monday.If this meeting is adjourn,I will dispose my holdings and leave only you in the fcmb bus.Our minority shareholders are getting tired and offloading their holdings gradually.Pls I need us to talk.

Thanks
Bro Loco.

locodemy:

Seems like the outcome of your meeting was positive so going forward, we should expect more consistency from you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2017
soloniger:
what of the other announcement?

http://af.reuters.com/article/nigeriaNews/idAFL5N1GD3L2?feedType=RSS&feedName=nigeriaNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FAfricaNigeriaNews+%28News+%2F+Africa+%2F+Nigeria+News%29

Market reaction to this kind of news has been negative in recent times. Flourmills, UACN and subsidiaries, Access etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2017
stokfrick:

I tot last yr, they said the foreign investors have left the market?
Na which one b all these 4rin investors again?
Haaa! Them no dey finish?
All these kalokalo analysis sef! Abegiii undecided
Which sane Retail / Institutions / PFA in Nigeria would just wake up one morning and start dumping Zenith after a cool result and attractive dividend yield? (250M units in 3 days)..

Well, the good news is that, for every seller, there is a buyer!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2017
In other news, pple like me with small capital have been cutoff from investment in the primary market of the Nigerian Treasury Bills as CBN places a minimum limit of N50m. Na wa o. Where them want make person come keep money now, this govt just dey find new ways to make sure say man lose money. I can't put all my money in stocks na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2017
Waiting for Zenith Bank price at 2016 Swing Lows (9 -11 Naira). However, expect a minor pause at 13.30 Naiara

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (7782) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SetrakusRa(m), ernie4life(m), Ades1, Wiseadebiye, ositadima1(m), stronglink, KayOn1 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.