Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10926436 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (7768) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
To all who joined Ucap earlier, enjoy the ride o smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
debeey87:
To all who joined Ucap earlier, enjoy the ride o smiley

Thanks.

May joy come to those who rejoice with those who rejoice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
fcmb
- pull backs don't last forever
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

WELCOME! I missed U.
You helped me to easily identify bad stocks.... grin
You had a reverse golden PICK... grin

grin grin grin

So we should stay away from first bank lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ucap is gradually moving back to its true value #4+
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
godlyguy:
FIRSTBANK is the new deal... I hope they keep soaring higher...

THE BIG SMART GUY
Oga, you don come again! Where have you been all this while?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
godlyguy:
FIRSTBANK is the new deal... I hope they keep soaring higher...

THE BIG SMART GUY
one person with four names THE BIG SMART GUY . please don't talk of FBNH, See as the stock see your face and go back . were is locodemy? come out FCMB is back at #1.20 car park .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
ihedioramma:
one person with four names THE BIG SMART GUY . please don't talk of FBNH, See as the stock see your face and go back . were is locodemy? come out FCMB is back at #1.20 car park .

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Can any one notice d volumes traded on FBNH did week?let's watch and see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
holm:
Warren Buffett on investor value add: "In 60 years of investing, we've found it practically useless to give advice to anyone."

My motto
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

WELCOME! I missed U.
lol. so you say we should run whenever he says stand. you do not think he has been delivered? Well FBNH shall tell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mpeace:
lol. so you say we should run whenever he says stand. you do not think he has been delivered? Well FBNH shall tell.

He had quite an uncanny way of very early identification of stocks,decades away, that were guaranteed to suffer from FUNDAMENTAL OXYGEN and promoted them WILDLY.... grin grin grin
His promoted stocks always left newbies wishing they would one day meet him in a dark alley..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

WELCOME! I missed U.
Sacarsm! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
afo7219:
Abeg where is sir loco? He should come and explain d drop in fcmb I tot he said it won't until result is out
Loco shd be ok. He said im broda na med doctor workin wit St Nickolas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Horus(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx8XVFNgEr4

Nigeria's Central Bank to continue injecting dollars into currency market

Nigeria's central Bank says it will continue injecting more dollars in to the currency market to defend the Naira from further weakening. Governor Godwin Emefiele says, the policy is necessary to ease the effects dollar crisis has had on local businesses and fight unscrupulous currency dealers in the parallel markets.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Horus(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTJINo2Rya0

FGN Savings Bond Listed On Nigerian Stock Exchange
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

He had quite an uncanny way of very early identification of stocks,decades away, that were guaranteed to suffer from FUNDAMENTAL OXYGEN and promoted them WILDLY.... grin grin grin
His promoted stocks always left newbies wishing they would one day meet him in a dark alley..... grin grin grin

He even calls himself smart. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
leo1234:

He even calls himself smart. grin grin grin grin
I think he wants to finally justify the 'Smart' in his name by picking FBNH cos FBNH wud deliver big time in the long term. D bank's bad loans n problems are all factored into it's present share price. At N3 it's a solid move if u re goin in long term. D big Smart Guy is just saying the obvious. Nothin smart in his saying FBNH is d real deal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
leparj:
I think he wants to finally justify the 'Smart' in his name by picking FBNH cos FBNH wud deliver big time in the long term. D bank's bad loans n problems are all factored into it's present share price. At N3 it's a solid move if u re goin in long term. D big Smart Guy is just saying the obvious. Nothin smart in his saying FBNH is d real deal.

FBN is still not a big deal. The total loans are not yet factored in. Whats the percentage of the coys loans portfolio that is bad? 20%, 50% or 75%. What I hear about their loans portfolio is just not encouraging.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
I kept Seeing a dead ELEPHANT.

I repeat if you don't have spare cash stay away from NSE.

A stitch in time saves ninety-nine.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
leparj:

The problem is that any stock the guy recommends moves south.
Let's see what tomorrow will look like for FBN grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
FBNH TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Here, I want to attempt to analysis the short-term direction of FBNH. I'm reading posts from the Fundamental guys that the stock is "dead". By short-term, I mean between now & the next 1 or 2 weeks.

-On the long term, the stock is really dead & might not move above 3.73 or even dropped below its present price. Any good news from the company can drive it above the above mentioned price level @3.73, while a -ve one can bring it further down below 2.95.

-If the coy fundamentals are not good as observed by posts from fundamental guys, then, the general market sentiment is driving the price up. It might pullback one or two days, that is purely due to profit taken by some traders/investors, satisfied with their gain. In the short term the minimum rise the stock will get to is 3.32 with potential to reach 3.73

REASONS:
1. Last four days volume exceeded average of the past 20 days
2. Chart bars shows greediness among buyers (though today's reduced a bit). Greed is long-lived.
3. Price within the value zone & historically, attracts more buyers

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
BullBearMkt:
FBNH TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Here, I want to attempt to analysis the short-term direction of FBNH. I'm reading posts from the Fundamental guys that the stock is "dead". By short-term, I mean between now & the next 1 or 2 weeks.

-On the long term, the stock is really dead & might not move above 3.73 or even dropped below its present price. Any good news from the company can drive it above the above mentioned price level @3.73, while a -ve one can bring it further down below 2.95.

-If the coy fundamentals are not good as observed by posts from fundamental guys, then, the general market sentiment is driving the price up. It might pullback one or two days, that is purely due to profit taken by some traders/investors. In the short term the minimum rise the stock will get to is 3.32 with potential to reach 3.73

REASONS:
1. Last four days volume exceeded average of the past 20 days
2. Chart bars shows greediness among buyers (though today's reduced a bit)
3. Price within the value zone & historically, attracts more buyers

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN.

This to me is similar to MAGU'S confirmation PUZZLE in the Senate... REJECTED!!! .. NO, I WILL WAIT ON THE SIDELINES FIRST and see results....EVEN MY GREAT GRAND CHILDREN WILL TRADE NSE... ITS NOT RUNNING AWAY grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

This to me is similar to MAGU'S confirmation PUZZLE in the Senate... REJECTED!!! .. NO, I WILL WAIT ON THE SIDELINES FIRST and see results....EVEN MY GREAT GRAND CHILDREN WILL TRADE NSE... ITS NOT RUNNING AWAY grin

@DeRuggedProf, I support you. If you have different opinion, it is better you do nothing. Stay on the sideline. Market is not going anywhere...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
leparj:
I am the one saying that for long let him give us another stock and let us see what is going to happen to the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guinness Nigeria Plc today submitted an application to the NSE through its stockbroker; STANBIC IBTC Stockbroking Limited regarding its proposed right issue

Below are the few highlights

The company plans to sell a right issue of 684,494,631 Ordinary shares of 50k each
Price: N58.00 per share on the basis of 5 new Ordinary Share for every 11 Ordinary Share held.
Qualification Date: Wednesday 15 March 2017.

#copied
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
What an awesome result from total. 17naira dividend men. This stock should be trading above nestle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mpeace:
What an awesome result from total. 17naira dividend men. This stock should be trading above nestle.

I guess it is N7 (Naira) sir not N17.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Godisfaithful:

I guess it is N7 (Naira) sir not N17.
Thknks for the correction. I took it from the table on page6 of the result. They wrote 17naira there, but indicated 7 on the write-up below it. That same page also says EPS N43.58
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
holm:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/16778_TOTAL_OIL_NIG_-_2016_AUDITED_ACCTS_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2017.pdf

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/16780_TOTAL_OIL_NIG_-_DIVIDEND_INFO._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2017.pdf

This TOTAL is simply in a class of its own..Excellent result.

Turnover increased by 40% (290.95b in 2016 compare to 208.02b:2015)
Profit before tax grew by 213% shocked
Profit after tax went up astronomically by 266% shocked
EPS (2016:43.58% 2015:16.24%) representing a whooping increase of 45%

Dividend; interim and final- 2016:N17 2015:N12... 2016 final dividend payable is N7.

Recommendation: STRONG BUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mpeace:

I cannot but agree more with you...What a superlative performance...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (7768) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: progressing(m), Nvednutfr33(m), Adinije(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.