Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11076683 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2017
lancee:

My08joy wish ur buddy well o..When re u coming back to join stock buying or u stil dey $$ biz

All the best my brother. Stock market is still a place for all but one just have to trend with cautions especially with those banks. Sir, many business out there if only one focus on the opportunities not the problems. It is all about grace above grade and mercy above merit. Best of luck brother!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Stanbic
- bulls break N19 !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
fxuser:
Stanbic
- bulls break N19 !

I made a post to butress what BullBearMkt said a few days ago. Next resistance is around N23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
meshpips:

There has been a break out already.
Next resistance is around 23.00

. . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
fxuser:
Stanbic
- bulls break N19 !

I hate this stock. It should receive awarded as Chief dormant stock...Hardly moves like others...Wish those in the bus all the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Godisfaithful:

It is all about grace above grade and mercy above merit.!

Too loaded to ignore!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
fxuser:
Transcorp
- bulls still in d game , opened above 90kobo
- 90kobo resistance test ongoing
- expect sellers to turn up with back up !

- bulls kontinu to push sellers back
- strong breakout

-
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Coolcash1:

Too loaded to ignore!

beeni

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
The battle for the soul of FCMB is fierce and on. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
fxuser:

- bulls kontinu to push sellers back
- strong breakout

- full bid
- +20m traded (soaked up all the sellers)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
holm:
The battle for the soul of FCMB is fierce and on. grin

Team99kobo & below loll

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dear Market Participants, Kindly be advised that the shares of Costain (West Africa) Plc has be admitted to trade on the NASD OTC market by CSL stockbrokers. Dematerialisation of its shares can commence immediately. Kindly be advised accordingly Regards,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
FBNH on full offer...Is the result bad?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
debeey87:
Dear Market Participants, Kindly be advised that the shares of Costain (West Africa) Plc has be admitted to trade on the NASD OTC market by CSL stockbrokers. Dematerialisation of its shares can commence immediately. Kindly be advised accordingly Regards,

The stock never die? at what price ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Coolcash1:

- 1st bustop
- loading new passengers , transport fare is 3.61
- old passengers manage 3.61
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
ihedioramma:
The stock never die? at what price ? .
Me no no o cheesy. I get tasere there sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Coolcash1:

Market makers at work. same price with what it closed with yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
20 April 2017 Livestock Feeds Plc - Rights Issue Dealing Members are hereby notified that the Rights Issue of 1,000,000,000 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at 75 Kobo per share of Livestock Feeds Plc has opened for subscription. Acceptance list opens:Tuesday, 18 April 2017 Acceptance list closes:Friday, 26 May 2017 This is for your information and necessary action please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Intendy:
20 April 2017 Livestock Feeds Plc - Rights Issue Dealing Members are hereby notified that the Rights Issue of 1,000,000,000 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at 75 Kobo per share of Livestock Feeds Plc has opened for subscription. Acceptance list opens:Tuesday, 18 April 2017 Acceptance list closes:Friday, 26 May 2017 This is for your information and necessary action please.
1 for how many are they doing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
fxuser:

Team99kobo & below loll

Locodemy,the great market maker for FCMB, should provide liquidity and sell to team 96k-99k nah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
holm:

Locodemy,the great market maker for FCMB, should provide liquidity and sell to team 96k-99k nah.

Make hay while the sun shines.Just thank God that you are seeing a stock with #1.00 EPS @#1.00.
What other opportunity are you waiting for?
When Transcorp was selling at 72 kobo few days ago,some people were seriously bergaining at 70kobo until the wind of change suddenly caught them by surprise.You may not see fcmb at your preffered junction(0.96k).if you are able to get,wish you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
locodemy:

Make hay while the sun shines.Just thank God that you are seeing a stock with #1.00 EPS @#1.00.
What other opportunity are you waiting for?
When Transcorp was selling at 72 kobo few days ago,some people were seriously bergaining at 70kobo until the wind of change suddenly caught them by surprise.You may not see fcmb at your preffered junction(0.96k).if you are able to get,wish you goodluck.

I didn't say you should buy up the N1 offer. I asked you to sell grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
fxuser:
Fidelity
- support is overcrowded
FCMB
- SP at tested support area

- support finds support

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
holm:

I didn't say you should buy up the N1 offer. I asked you to sell grin grin grin

I hardly comment on fcmb all these while as some people are saying that i lured them into fcmb(deceived) but one thing i know is that if they exercise little patience,they will live to celebrate with me at due time.
How can i sell when i am still buying?
Fcmb is gradually getting into the hands of those who are not interested to sell for a very long time.
You can place your bid order and wait for people who are ready to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please can someone kindly let me know the payment/closure date for eterna oil 30k dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
locodemy:

I hardly comment on fcmb all these while as some people are saying that i lured them into fcmb(deceived) but one thing i know is that if they exercise little patience,they will live to celebrate with me at due time.
Fcmb is gradually getting into the hands of those who are not interested to sell for a very long time.

Just pulling your legs,bro.

Anyway, I saw strange things at market close. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
locodemy:

Don't feel like that please, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. But, to the best of my knowledge, you disclosed all you know and never hold back anything about FCMB. Anybody that feels you deceived him/her into buying the stock is on his own as the person is supposed to have done his DD as well.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
debeey87:

Me no no o cheesy. I get tasere there sha
Ok o . I think say my small change there done go .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
stocks with new 52 week lows
Avons Crown #1.09k
ETI #7.38k
stock with new 52 week highs
stanbic Ibtc #19.50k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Flowing from a recent Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) stress tests on banks operating in the country, seven deposit money banks are said to be operating below the statutory capital adequacy ratio (CAR), pegged as high as 15 per cent of a bank’s capital.

Although there is no official confirmation from the apex bank, which constantly reassures the banking public on the health of Nigerian banks, but authoritative sources in the regulatory bank, told The Guardian that “stress test is a routine operation of the CBN, and once we discover anything untoward, we take adequate measures to check it.”

CAR is the ratio of a bank’s capital to its risk, which the CBN uses to determine a bank’s capacity to absorb a reasonable amount of loss, as a means of protecting the depositors and promoting stability and efficiency in the financial systems.

Already, some banks are issuing statements to reassure their customers on their capital adequacies, thus fueling anxiety over those who fall short. The Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), once explained that Nigerian banks CAR needed to be as high as it is compared to other climes because of its peculiar economic realities, to enable it withstand sudden environmental shocks.
As it is, the option of approaching the capital market may not help the affected banks to shore up their capital base, because of the prevailing illiquidity situation in the equities market, a development that makes investors to shun even high yield financial stocks.

But when contacted some of the bank’s deferred to comment on the issue till today, while others like Diamond Bank, confidently declared that its CAR is above 16.5 per cent, saying that its soon to be released audited accounts for 2016 and even first quarter 2017 are proof of its good standing.

Diamond Bank told The Guardian on the telephone, “Yes, every bank needs funds but we don’t need to approach the capital market because we have enough capital adequacy to drive our operations. Our bank is retail focused and we have a lot of liquidity to drive it.”

Union Bank, which neither denied nor confirmed its CAR inadequacy, admitted that it planned “to raise N50 billion capital later this year,” as already indicated in its full year 2016 report, and a statement earlier issued in that regard.

https://t.guardian.ng/business-services/banks-capital-adequacy-fall-below-minimum-requirement/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), Ofp1 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.