Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,994 members, 7,841,810 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10995488 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (7789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Transcorp
- taking out all the sellers , breaking further
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Airservice
- this is the ghost gainer of the year , up +50% YTD
- average units traded daily is under 1m
- I noticed trades going thru at N4.10 . . wait a minute
- charts look good , weekly and monthly super bullish

What do they do:
'' Airline Services & Logistics PLC was established in 1996 to provide catering and related services to airlines operating within the Nigerian aviation industry. The company operates international standard inflight catering facilities, lounges and restaurants at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos and the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.''

link:
http://aslafrica.com/content/profile

- I then searched for their Q3 . . aargh arrgh (check for yourself)
link:
http://aslafrica.com/sites/default/files/Financial%20Results%20for%20Publication.pdf

- sumfin is cooking here

loll

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
FBN
- rejection from resistance (big red candle yesterday )
- pull back ongoing
- where is the new support ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
fxuser:
Airservice

- sumfin is cooking here

loll

- even the seller de form Ghost Mode !
- 2.4m traded quietly and you wont see any bid greater that 50k #chai

#justObserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
fxuser:
Transcorp
- taking out all the sellers , breaking further

Tony's magic at work... grin Whats the resistance level...Thinking of hopping into the bus..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Coolcash1:

Tony's magic at work... grin Whats the resistance level...Thinking of hopping into the bus..

- next test is n1 , if it closes on full bid today
- sellers will re group and try again loll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OlugbengaE: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
fxuser:

- next test is n1 , if it closes on full bid today
- sellers will re group and try again loll

make the sellers go rest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AVECDEO: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Intendy:
Dear Market Participants, Kindly be advised that the shares of CR SERVICES(CREDIT BUREAU) Plc has be admitted to trade on the NASD OTC market by Reward Investment & Services Limited. Dematerialisation of its shares can commence immediately. Kindly be advised accordingly Regards,
@Intendy...what's happening to Resort shares....i know your people were handling it then...please correct me if I'm wrong...thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AVECDEO: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

FBN Holdings Plc 15 Kobo (Closure of Register) 9th – 13th May 2016 (PAYMENT) May 2016

You are qualified for dividend if you bought the stock before the Closure of Register .
Ain't selling my fidelitybk just yet....I'm holding on to it like it's the real rain maker.....make I do go claim my dividend of 14kobo for a stock I bought in @ 82kobo.....Fidelitybk nah their baaba for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
FCMB
- open at N1 , closed at N1
- plenty indecision here
- caution

FBN
- found some small support

Transcorp
- big week , big vol , big gains
- go soon pass FCMB at this rate lol

and be be lo #TGIF
have a good weekend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
AFRIPRUD was down at 2.47 but before closure..closed 2.60...was it becos of the result?

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17621_AFRICA_PRUD._-_Q1_MARCH_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf

Just went through the result again..Afriprud profit after tax is up 94% compare to q1 2016.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
AVECDEO:
@Intendy...what's happening to Resort shares....i know your people were handling it then...please correct me if I'm wrong...thanks

Lol,Oga,who are my people o?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

FBN Holdings Plc 15 Kobo (Closure of Register) 9th – 13th May 2016 (PAYMENT) May 2016

You are qualified for dividend if you bought the stock before the Closure of Register .

This must be a joke...dont give someone HBP ooh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows
ETI #7.10k
stocks with new 52 week highs
Stanbic Ibtc #20.47k
Air services #4.10k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tritri:
AFRIPRUD was down at 2.47 but before closure..closed 2.60...was it becos of the result?

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17621_AFRICA_PRUD._-_Q1_MARCH_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf
Nice one....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
holm:
People are beginning to drink again. grin grin

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17606_NIGERIAN_BREW_-_Q1_MARCH_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf

BullBearMkt:

...nice one. Good thing for the shareholders
grin grin grin grin grin

@holm @BullBearMkt

Nice result and S.P down the next day...any explanation pls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tritri:
holm:
People are beginning to drink again. grin grin

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17606_NIGERIAN_BREW_-_Q1_MARCH_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2017.pdf

@holm @BullBearMkt

Nice result and S.P down the next day...any explanation pls?
...lol grin

"Shareholders" are long term investors, they do not bother much about about a day's price change on stocks...

Technically, prior to today, the stock is bearish & today, the bulls were the first to show face before bears push the price down, but by the close of the market, the closing price is relatively close to the open... This is almost indecision... Maybe people are still digesting the result. If it is good, the bulls will take charge soon otherwise, to your tent-O-Israel...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tritri:

This must be a joke...dont give someone HBP ooh.

LOL,

Was replying this man below. grin

woodcook:
Please does anyone know when am due to start earning dividend on FBNH stock I bought on 3rd Dec 2015 from secondary market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

bros thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
chukwuwike2ny:
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.(with just 900k you can own and start earning 100k every month) shocked

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus. shocked

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
08111595550 - WhatsApp/calls

Leave us alone and go to autos section na...
We are studying chats here biko joor!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tritri:

Just went through the result again..Afriprud profit after tax is up 94% compare to q1 2016.

I think dis is better dan UCAP.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
fxuser:
Airservice

What do they do:
'' Airline Services & Logistics PLC was established in 1996 to provide catering and related services to airlines operating within the Nigerian aviation industry. The company operates international standard inflight catering facilities, lounges and restaurants at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos and the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.''

link:

link:
http://aslafrica.com/sites/default/files/Financial%20Results%20for%20Publication.pdf

- sumfin is cooking here

loll
we know what they do and where they are comin frm, d big question is; what has changed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
yom2:
we know what they do and where they are comin frm, d big question is; what has changed?

- oh well , i didn't know. .
- 2015 Audited report offers some good insight to the changes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
yom2:

No nigerian airline on their client list.

And most of the foreign airline are the big ones.

http://aslafrica.com/content/clients
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
woodcook:

bros thanks.
The info u re thanking him for is incorrect. The market is awaiting FBNH 2016 full year result. D result officially is not yet out but likely will hit the market next week. Pls dont be misguided.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
leparj:
The info u re thanking him for is incorrect. The market is awaiting FBNH 2016 full year result. D result officially is not yet out but likely will hit the market next week. Pls dont be misguided.

The information i gave him is for the 2015 result and payment made in 2016.

Read below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

The information i gave him is for the 2015 result and payment made in 2016.

Read below

Ok then. I thought u gave him the 2016 result which we are still expecting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
fxuser:
Airservice

What do they do:

link:

link:

- sumfin is cooking here

loll
@Currentprice would be smiling now , i think he was the one that mentioned this stock some months back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tritri:
[b][/b]

I think dis is better dan UCAP.
ucap disposed their insurance asset in q2 16 which enhanced their q2 last year!i dont think they can beat that this year unless they put up tony for sale!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (7789) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: coinbrood, ogoo4real, sterlingD(m), SetrakusRa(m), musa1010, IHelp, leparj(m), francisobiabo(m), IPO2002, Ades1, Audacius, Excellent7(m), Streetinvestor2, talktofemi and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.