Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10887530 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 2:00pm On May 22, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

grin

Bro Ihedi....What do you think about the problem of OANDO and PENGASSAN/NUPENG??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 2:02pm On May 22, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

grin

Bro Ihedi....Your thoughts on the issues between OANDO and the unions - PENGASSAN/NUPENG??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 22, 2017
Una don pursue veecovee because of stock.make una discuss it now ooooh.............Tritri......where are thou?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:03pm On May 22, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

grin
Yes now not play . I bought the ones i will sell this year all so .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TAJIBADE: 2:05pm On May 22, 2017
Please what is FCMB saying

locodemy:
Una don pursue veecovee because of stock.make una discuss it now ooooh.............Tritri......where are thou?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2017
locodemy:

Must you always talk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
Bianco1:

Bro Ihedi....Your thoughts on the issues between OANDO and the unions - PENGASSAN/NUPENG??
Is FG under them or are they under FG ? .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
STNWAUME:

Must you always talk

Yes o.This is a stock forum.you must talk whether your portfolio is loosing or gaining.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
locodemy:
I do stock, so that I'll not be after peoples funds before I hold my crusades. At the same time I know that I'll leave stock one to meet God for eternity. This is why I esteem the Word of God high in any thing I m doing, cause the Word of God will judge us, according to our Lord Jesus Christ in john 12:48. As for some people, a time is coming when they'll seek for the Word and would see the Word no where.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2017
Yimu

veecovee:
I do stock, so that I'll not be after peoples funds before I hold my crusades. At the same time I know that I'll leave stock one to meet God for eternity. This is why I esteem the Word of God high in any thing I m doing, cause the Word of God will judge us, according to our Lord Jesus Christ in john 12:48. As for some people, a time is coming when they'll seek for the Word and would see the Word no where.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2017
veecovee:

God is not an author of confusion but you are acting like a confused person.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:21pm On May 22, 2017
veecovee:
I equally pity for the likes the one who said "he visits religion site every Sunday morning" which means he is a Sunday, Sunday type. No Christian can grow that way. The Word of is an everyday tonic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:23pm On May 22, 2017
STNWAUME:

ohhhh! God have mercy on you...I don't know why LOCO. get me talking again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2017
STNWAUME:

grin grin grin grin

The brother confused well well..Na this kind stuborness make Muslim dey slaughter some of them like COW.

Follow simple rules ..U disobeyed ..Now ur claiming GOD dis GOD dat .

The funniest thing..You dont even act as if what you did is Uncalled for.

Aberg make una park one side ..Now that U've created ur own thread God bless You. And i will help you rebroadcast it to show you we support you.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK BELOW FOR DAILY BIBLE BREAKTHROUGH. SUPERNATURAL BLESSING AND GOD BLESS YOU

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/3#56712978

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/3#56712978

back to stock issue ..
Oga Locodemy this FCMB no wan grow/move ooh.am sure before friday it will touch 1.21..Kai the kind smile u go smile

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 22, 2017
Tritri:

grin grin grin grin

The brother confused well well..Na this kind stuborness make Muslim dey slaughter some of them like COW.

Follow simple rules ..U disobeyed ..Now ur claiming GOD dis GOD dat .

The funniest thing..You dont even act as if what you did is Uncalled for.

Aberg make una park one side ..Now that U've created ur own thread God bless You. And i will help you rebroadcast it to show you we support you.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK BELOW FOR DAILY BIBLE BREAKTHROUGH. SUPERNATURAL BLESSING AND GOD BLESS YOU

back to stock issue ..
Oga Locodemy this FCMB no wan grow/move ooh.am sure before friday it will touch 1.21..Kai the kind smile u go smile

At this stage(1.15/1.16)........It may go upward or backward.We need to see what the chart is saying about the stock now.
@fxuser and @bullbear........pls give us the bullish/bearish chart of fcmb.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:43pm On May 22, 2017
The issue is that the message of holiness and righteousness is very scarce on the internet, even in the religion section, that's why I broadcast it everywhere
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:45pm On May 22, 2017
locodemy:

At this stage(1.15/1.16)........It may go upward or backward.We need to see what the chart is saying about the stock now.
for your information, Fcmb needs patience. No one can accurately forcast it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:55pm On May 22, 2017
As long as access and uba were able to recover, i think all fcmb needs is a good 2nd quarter result to hit N2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2017
veecovee:
I equally pity for the likes the one who said "he visits religion site every Sunday morning" which means he is a Sunday, Sunday type. No Christian can grow that way. The Word of is an everyday tonic

Now you are beginning to look for trouble. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:56pm On May 22, 2017
FBNH alert don land oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2017
Fbnh dividend alert just entered. Using it to get more UCAP
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:01pm On May 22, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
M & B #1.54k
linkage #0.60k
no new 52 week lows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

M & B #1.54k

linkage #0.60k

no new 52 week lows
Well done my brother, always timely.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
Fbn holdings alert......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:58pm On May 22, 2017
ukay2:
Fbn holdings alert......

Hope i will get mine today o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2017
locodemy:

-Daily & Weekly are bullish
-Price struggling to move above 1.16 which is acting as a strong resistance (Bulls and Bears struggling to take control of the stock)
-Watch out for possible breakout or breakdown
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 4:44pm On May 22, 2017
veecovee:
The issue is that the message of holiness and righteousness is very scarce on the internet, even in the religion section, that's why I broadcast it everywhere

The message of holiness & righteousness is not scarce on the internet. If you need to propagate this message, it is expected that you create your own topic in the Religion section and let those that want to follow you do so.

Pls dont derail this thread; The first rule of the forum is simple:

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2017
Princkez:
FBNH alert don land oooo

Fbnh Alert credited
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 4:51pm On May 22, 2017
G.O of FBNH...oga Ihedioramma we havnt heard from u oooo,we ur followers are xpecting our 5 bottles of beer for each member ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:20pm On May 22, 2017
Princkez:
G.O of FBNH...oga Ihedioramma we havnt heard from u oooo,we ur followers are xpecting our 5 bottles of beer for each member ooo.
We are not there, cool down on the way but FBNH Dividend payment just enter thank GOD O the e-dividend work, is now uba&co .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 5:33pm On May 22, 2017
Tritri:
@veecovee @Miarose ,@Infinitisi ,@kolaish ,@fxuser

You're been RUDE , very RUDE to this forum. ANYOTHER who needs better preaching should go religion section .

You DISOBEYED the rules of this forum. YOU DESERVED TO BE BANNED.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD ...

Anyone who's interested in ur preaching should move to https://www.nairaland.com/religion

I visit the religion section every sunday morning ..But coming to STOCK EXCHANGE section to meet another preaching is irritating to me .

THESE RULES ON EVERY SECTION ON NAIRALAND HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCES EVEN BEFORE YOU JOINED. DON'T BE RUDE.

My brother, history is about to repeat itself. Na so small small they come destroy SMN totally with politics, and things have never been the same again. We sit down dey look.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.