Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10945986 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Born2beRich1: Am surprised that many people are just noticing FO despite my several announcement about the stock more than a week ago..this is a stock that doesnt make so much noise to rally upwards and the management is good.

The final signal on FO was when they were listed among the high priced stock and the info was posted here but nobody noticed it still..

@dexterax, hope you bought below N200 yesterday?

Mehnnn bruv, not yet. UNAVAILABLE!!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello family...just want to share this with you. I want everyone to remember that one of the secret of making money and wealthy in stock market is to be focus on that winning information. Don't be too diversify or trying to be everywhere. Focus on your winning strategies and it shall be well with you all. Welcome to bullish runs...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=mercylicious]Forte oil is a likely deal, I feel ppl misunderstood d over priced news and sold, so d price dropd, I see it getting to 250 in few weeks time[/quote]

N300 in a month's time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Born2beRich1: Am surprised that many people are just noticing FO despite my several announcement about the stock more than a week ago..this is a stock that doesnt make so much noise to rally upwards and the management is good.

The final signal on FO was when they were listed among the high priced stock and the info was posted here but nobody noticed it still..

@dexterax, hope you bought below N200 yesterday?

bigass: I think I will exit TRANSCORP to enter Forte Oyel

grin grin grin Una sofly sofly o...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
myjoy08: Hello family...just want to share this with you. I want everyone to remember that one of the secret of making money and wealthy in stock market is to be focus on that winning information. Don't be too diversify or trying to be everywhere. Focus on your winning strategies and it shall be well with you all. Welcome to bullish runs...

Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
I exit Eterna oil at a loss to enter OAndo cos o know this one go cover up for me soon cheers. Bigass we be the same be that cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
coldFLARES1: hope this scalping no go cause problem for the provider of the "concrete" info o. Especially, if the percentage appreciation of the new stock dey low compared with the ship that was jumped, over a time period. All of us dey here wen one innocent somebody receive tonguelash for attempting to help another someperson. Anyways, I am equally a testament to the fact old things (acids) may have passed (neutralized) away.

Forget old things

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
myjoy08: Hello family...just want to share this with you. I want everyone to remember that one of the secret of making money and wealthy in stock market is to be focus on that winning information. Don't be too diversify or trying to be everywhere. Focus on your winning strategies and it shall be well with you all. Welcome to bullish runs...
God will bless u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
9free: Skye and UBA..........75% Loaded

Nascon unko?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
For now no banking stocks in my portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coruso(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

No be everybody dey exit loss positions na; in essence some of us no dey take losses. The drift is that u fit exit loss position come enter another loss while the former position recover. When I'm in a loss position, I just chill until I'm able to recover my money. For example, I entered oando at 27 in the first bull, the thing come go down to 16, even 14, I waited until it climbed to 33, I quickly recover my money. I once learned when I exited nem at a loss to enter skye at 4.5; skye nose dived again so na double loss for me. So I no dey exit losing positions again, because u don't know what would happen in the next position
me I am waiting for transport at my 8, that where I entered at their IPO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
bigass: Bnstl. Make una dey tell us where una make loss too. I exited dangsugar after a loss of 20%
That's a good move you made. I am extremely heavy on DangSugar and i am still buying aggressively..........The battle is still on-going. Traders 1 Vs. Investors 0 Time will tell.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uboma(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Agbalowomeri: Transcorp we are still waiting at 3.6

That will be a long wait.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yem0350:

Lol. Anyway, I also make use of meristem. 48% of my stock is with dem. I don't really have problem with morgan customer care because I contact the ceo directly if I have any problem even on whatsapp

Very soon this CEO head go full and eventually crash because of loads of undone work by employees wey him dey try to do by force. When dat time go reach Morgan will have no choice than to create an iRobot to attend to customers need.

Increasing no. of customers + slow motion customer service = Gobe
Solution = iTrade + iRobot, otherwise = increase in transaction fees.

Note: I have recently opened an account with Morgan.

#waiting for iMeritrade to launch. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nexth11: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Open confession: I have been #passingby for a while now. It's time to get active. All the Ogas in the house i dobale!!! @Dexterex....I see you wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nexth11: Open confession: I have been #passingby for a while now. It's time to get active. All the Ogas in the house i dobale!!! @Dexterex....I see you wink

Welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
I hate commodities
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nexth11: Open confession: I have been #passingby for a while now. It's time to get active. All the Ogas in the house i dobale!!! @Dexterex....I see you wink
You are not alone bro.............We plenty wey dey silently stalk the forum. #PerceptionAnalysisTins
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Bros, same here until about a month ago that I got active, infact I regret all the opportunities I read about here and never believed in till now that l can see clearly. Come on board, no time is too late. I belong to team Transcorp and Oando!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
bigass: Bnstl. Make una dey tell us where una make loss too. I exited dangsugar after a loss of 20%
The way I structured my portfolio was based on risk aversion,ideal for managing mutual funds,it was a slow steady growth(1% growth in a week no matter what the market is saying) but one faithfull night I just got a divine revealation of restructuring the portfolio,I disinvested from the crawling stocks and started buying the moving ones without a loss.Today 50% of my portfolio is in stock A ,25% in stock B,the remaing %age in 4 other stocks. Avoidance of loss limits the ability to make substantial gain in the long term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
bigass:
God will bless u

Amen. And you too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
4dchairman:
The way I structured my portfolio was based on risk aversion,ideal for managing mutual funds,it was a slow steady growth(1% growth in a week no matter what the market is saying) but one faithfull night I just got a divine revealation of restructuring the portfolio,I disinvested from the crawling stocks and started buying the moving ones without a loss.Today 50% of my portfolio is in stock A ,25% in stock B,the remaing %age in 4 other stocks. Avoidance of loss limits the ability to make substantial gain in the long term.

whats this stock A
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
angelinvestor: You are not alone bro.............We plenty wey dey silently stalk the forum. #PerceptionAnalysisTins

grin grin Hope u will be here either BULL or BEAR time
U re welcome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
angelinvestor: You are not alone bro.............We plenty wey dey silently stalk the forum. #PerceptionAnalysisTins

''I stalk dem tire'' till I started thinking like a pro,just learn to discern beyond the noise in the market.what I learnt in the forum in 3 months surpass my PGD in banking and finance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
bigass:

whats this stock A
OANDO,B TRANSCORP.Not a buy recommendation. Do your due diligence,stock trading is my hubby,the outcome of the picks will not add much(holiday abroad with me and my missus,I'm joking)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
lancee:

grin grin Hope u will be here either BULL or BEAR time
U re welcome
I was here when the market was bleeding and everyone was crying, and i am still here watching the cheerleaders singing the praise of there stocks.............
4dchairman:
''I stalk dem tire'' till I started thinking like a pro,just learn to discern beyond the noise in the market.what I learnt in the forum in 3 months surpass my PGD in banking and finance.
I don't stalk the forum for investment recommendation or buy/sell tips, I just have fun watching people react emotionally to the market movement..........
N.B: I don't buy stocks when the euphoria is high,.......I buy when nobody is talking or giving a hoot about the stock, and i buy based on purpose and plan. For the records, i bought Oando when everyone was running away on 24/09/2013 at an average price of 10.20. (ValueInvesting) (CashflowInvestor) (Pa Ewumi)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
When are the bears returning? I love bears

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Today I, succeeded in buy Oando at #28 through morgan real time online trading.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chibuking81: Today I, succeeded in buy Oando at #28 through morgan real time online trading.

waiting to buy after the next postponement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Agbalowomeri: When are the bears returning? I love bears
Patience bro, patience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
angelinvestor: I was here when the market was bleeding and everyone was crying, and i am still here watching the cheerleaders singing the praise of there stocks............. I don't stalk the forum for investment recommendation or buy/sell tips, I just have fun watching people react emotionally to the market movement..........
N.B: I don't buy stocks when the euphoria is high,.......I buy when nobody is talking or giving a hoot about the stock, and i buy based on purpose and plan. For the records, i bought Oando when everyone was running away on 24/09/2013 at an average price of 10.20. (ValueInvesting) (CashflowInvestor) (Pa Ewumi)
Sir, I appreciate your position. At the close of trading,there is always intense happiness on the floor of the exchange for traders(no matter the movement, stockbrokers will always make money),I also celebrate,but the reality is that I'm not a stockbroker,when I come home madam will ask 'how is market",I have to report on the two markets(stockmarket and our family business) I feel bad on the bad state of either of the two,so without mincing words my goal is to play a winning game and make substantial return on investmemt no matter the name it is called-value investing,jumping in and out of a bus,cashflow investor,short selling,day trading ,stay inside bus till it pack up-just make money.Stock is about tactics,I Sold out before the 2008 crash to start a business,the business sustained throughout the down turn and is still there.INVESTING is about winning.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nexth11: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
securi: Bros, same here until about a month ago that I got active, infact I regret all the opportunities I read about here and never believed in till now that l can see clearly. Come on board, no time is too late. I belong to team Transcorp and Oando!

@securi: I'm well loaded and tightly seated on Oando bus. Already ~40% up on transcorp in 1month and the northward journey just began. This forum was part of my decision on Transcorp by the way....#teamoandotranscorp

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ukay2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.