Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896783 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dexterax:

@nitrogen, for you..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Rights issue things bros.......lemme stop here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
nitrogen: Oando should come down soon. lipsrsealed

Anyway, me dey wait for #22 junction.
Can't get my order filled @ 28 Naira ,na waooo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Rights issue things bros.......lemme stop here

You're the CEO of your portfolio finally, all the best boss...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
4dchairman:
Can't get my order filled @ 28 Naira ,na waooo!

try N28.06. Worked for me dis morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
dsonofmaan:

grin

Very soon, it'll be "@ the best market price"

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dexterax:

You're the CEO of your portfolio finally, all the best boss...

grin
God dey!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Got some @ 28.05 & 28.10.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wonder3(f): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls wat is transcorp trading nau on the floor?would it drop further......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
wonder3: Pls wat is transcorp trading nau on the floor?would it drop further......

5.55 naira...drop further? Remember, you can't time the market.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello Family, don't be surprised to see the announcement of Oando's completion of COP deal and released of 2013 Audited results at the same time. Not far at all, at all(in a twinkle of an eye). It comes like a surprised in the end...(Please for the sake of God, not a buy or sell recommendation as you are free to await for any projected junction price you assume). And as for Transcorp, it follow suite of the moving train (Institutional Investors already taken over the stock)

Good luck.

Remember, your DUE DILIGENCE IS EXPECTED.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wonder3(f): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
myjoy08:

Wow!!! This Transcorp matter ehh embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
nitrogen:

Nice, me likey!

Oya, presiade, come back here sir!
Dexterax:

Emmm...why?
Spiritual investment grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
wonder3: Pls wat is transcorp trading nau on the floor?would it drop further......
Currently trading @ 27.95-27.99,it seems to be a fair deal.
Not a buy/sell recommendation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NSEfresher(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dragonking:

Frm smn? you are welcome. wink
Its actually from here to there...Just that i didn't ve to wait one week there. Thanks!
wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
myjoy08: Hello Family, don't be surprised to see the announcement of Oando's completion of COP deal and released of 2013 Audited results at the same time. Not far at all, at all(in a twinkle of an eye). It comes like a surprised in the end...(Please for the sake of God, not a buy or sell recommendation as you are free to await for any projected junction price you assume). And as for Transcorp, it follow suite of the moving train (Institutional Investors already taken over the stock)

Good luck.

Remember, your DUE DILIGENCE IS EXPECTED.
For the faint hearted time to run.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
I thank the people that sold their transcorp shares..the bus is now lighter and ready to blast forward.. you will board this bus at N12 ticket fare grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Please is there any Morgan Capital geek in the house. My challenge is that the itrade will always claim insufficient fund before I exhaust my deposit ( basically it will not refresh until the close of business) ,is there any way out? Note: I should have contacted their customer service ,but it seems those guys there don't know what they are doing. It does not take the shine away from the fact that they are truly a real time trading platform,they just need to work on their support service for their customers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dragonking: I thank the people that sold their transcorp shares..the bus is now lighter and ready to blast forward.. you will board this bus at N12 ticket fare grin
Unable to buy @ 5.50.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
4dchairman: Please is there any Morgan Capital geek in the house. My challenge is that the itrade will always claim insufficient fund before I exhaust my deposit ( basically it will not refresh until the close of business) ,is there any way out? Note: I should have contacted their customer service ,but it seems those guys there don't know what they are doing. It does not take the shine away from the fact that they are truly a real time trading platform,they just need to work on their support service for their customers.

Sir, I think it is the way the system is designed based on my little experience with real time trading. Take for instance, if you have 500,000 in your account and you trade 420,000, it means you have to wait for the computer to programme it into your house account before you can placed another trade. You can't place another trade immediately it is executed but wait like 20 minutes before it settled, and you can use the remaining 80,000 to place another trade. It is not something to worry about at all. I hope it help?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
I entered Oando today @ 28.03 and 28.05 after waiting endlessly @ N27 price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dragonking: I thank the people that sold their transcorp shares..the bus is now lighter and ready to blast forward.. you will board this bus at N12 ticket fare grin

Those that sold their units yesterday to UBOMA will not be getting a refund soonest,
currently N5.59.

@UBOMA,abeg lock the door well well,we dont want anybody to wiggle into this bus grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, I think it is the way the system is designed based on my little experience with real time trading. Take for instance, if you have 500,000 in your account and you trade 420,000, it means you have to wait for the computer to programme it into your house account before you can placed another trade. You can't place another trade immediately it is executed but wait like 20 minutes before it settled, and you can use the remaining 80,000 to place another trade. It is not something to worry about at all. I hope it help?
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
hbrednic:

Those that sold their units yesterday to UBOMA will not be getting a refund soonest,
currently N5.59.

@UBOMA,abeg lock the door well well,we dont want anybody to wiggle into this bus grin grin grin

5.67 at the moment.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Transcorp is now selling for 5.70 Naira. 6 Naira here we come.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
myjoy08:

Tryin to move up mr T
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
hbrednic:

currently N5.59.

Correct..@uboma, no allow hanging on the bus too as we dont want to carry any overload that will burst the bus tyresgrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dragonking:

Correct..@uboma, no allow hanging on the bus too as we dont want to carry any overload that will burst the bus tyresgrin

But let's not be stingy. Abeg allow some people to enter @N7 or N8 junction and then lock the bus permanently until further notice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chai see as cash dey do me yawa.
Make una dey buy all the buyables, make I wait for junction dey wait for tire burst.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ess: Chai see as cash dey do me yawa.
Make una dey buy all the buyables, make I wait for junction dey wait for tire burst.

We rebuke the bold for Transcorp IJN.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ess: Chai see as cash dey do me yawa.

cheesy grin grin God dey, I advise all wey dey wait for junctions to kindly move to junctions ahead of the bus/train. The bus will accommodate all, insha allah!

Don't quote me oh!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
T+3 ,chai God dey,I mean they have to wait for 4 days to access the proceeds of their sale ,by the time the fund is available Transcorp is already selling for 6.10 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
4dchairman:
T+3 ,chai God dey,I mean they have to wait for 4 days to access the proceeds of their sale ,by the time the fund is available Transcorp is already selling for 6.10 Naira.
You can make purchase after your units have been sold . If you are using meritrade but I don't know about others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: presiade(m), BabsO2(m), Zegra, Adinije(f), lancee(m), Pete002, ndept, MrDiligence, dapix, Princkez, Utalinmou, Wiseadebiye, ogoo4real, megawealth01 and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.